what are you doing at this very minute?

CERBing while enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee and wondering why we have snow falling, schools are closed and between 15 and 20 cm of the white stuff is on the ground... Oh me nerves!!

Reading and replying to emails, surfing CERB, watching tv, and enjoying breakfast (coffee and berries)

Shortly time to get dressed and go for a walk

RG

Busy morning at the office... just taking a minute to check some email and texts and surf CERB. Perhaps I am addicted and it us time for a change lololol

• Like 1

I am having a cup of Earl Grey Tea (hot), watching the evening news, and catching up on Cerb. ;)

Guest P**aq

I'm eating a salad (darn diet), but making it all better by catcing up with the awesome folk on CERB PM's and reading some great posts!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just filed a neglected dog report with the Ontario Humane Society. No food or water and wearing a real heavy chain. The Agents will be paying the owners a visit.Chain rubbing around the neck to the bare skin.

Guest P**aq
Just filed a neglected dog report with the Ontario Humane Society. No food or water and wearing a real heavy chain. The Agents will be paying the owners a visit.Chain rubbing around the neck to the bare skin.

Poor dog! Thank you for doing that.

I am enjoying my morning coffee and watching CTV Morning Live Ottawa, and enjoying this sunny day. It is currently 8 celsius and it is expected to reach a high of 20 celsius.

Leg day!

Squats, deadlifts, lunges, leg extension/leg curl, calf raise/kneeling cable crunch.

Get it done before I think up excuses not to.

Happy to know these week is over... lots of stress and too many tests in one week.. so now enjoying my morning coffee and doing my last read before today's test...

I am a very light sleeper but this morning I have over slept so i am running around trying to get ready for work and check out all the posts on CERB....

I have to say the extra couple of hours sleep was very nice.

I just attempted to brush my cat's teeth. That did not go very well but much better than expected. there was no growling and all my fingers are intact. lol

He seemed to like the taste of the tooth paste but not the brushing part.

teeth.jpg

I am just about to leave work for the day and head home for what I hope will be a quiet Friday evening.

Sitting in the airport lounge waiting for a flight to a well deserved break from life in Europe. Hope I can find a few nice ladies to spend time with.

In my underwear cooking bacon, eggs, toast and pancakes for breakfast for my family.... and of course checking all the CERB posts.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting ready to make coffee and then breakfast. I am packing up today to get ready to move stuff into storage. That is my Saturday excitement plus the movies tonight.