what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest P**aq

Just got in from buying my mom a gift for Mother's Day tomorrow. It is remarkably warm outside!

Waiting for a lady to join me at my hotel! Yes, getting nervous and excited in anticipation of this first encounter. Hope she likes me and hope it goes well.

Just leaving Costco with two tenderloins which I need to take home and cut into 28 steaks for tomorrow's Mothers Day BBQ with a my extended Family... should be quite the afternoon.

Additional Comments:

Just leaving Costco with two tenderloins which I need to take home and cut into 28 steaks for tomorrow's Mothers Day BBQ with a my extended Family... should be quite the afternoon.

Lying in bed in my hotel room surfing CERB and planning today's activity.... you have to love vacations.

Defragging a windows XP laptop... I mean who even uses windows XP anymore??? And this lady complains it's slow... HAHAHA

Ummm you do :p hehe... Have to switch to Mac, I was a big windows fan but not since I've moved in the last couple years.

Sitting in B. B. Kings Jazz bar having a meal listening to some excellent live Jazz music.... very nice.... btw... first time having Chicken fried Chicken lol

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Stretching my inner thighs at the gym ;)

About to brew my second cup of coffee, surfing CERB, reading/replying to emails, Von Ryan's Express (bunch of good war movies on this weekend because of Memorial Day Weekend) and shortly about to head out for a walk, pick up some groceries and stop in at the pharmacy

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will be taking care of four legged friend Cody who is not feeling well . Not ready for him yet to go to the Happy Hunting Ground yet.

Just now letting the sweet tendrils of a little moonshine creep into my brain. I might read a little, maybe listen to some Pink Floyd (Careful With That Ax, Eugene). It's been one of those days! My life is fairly drama free, but today was just a test, to make sure I was still in form. Ugh.

• Like 1

I am both sad at the many things that are bandied about in the media from ignorant and hurt people while I am also thankful for the may blessing that enter my life. Mementos are all about the focus!

• Like 2

Just got home from a shirt vacation in the States.... so sitting on the couch watching NY and Montreal game.

Now if May was just over....it would be good

After a long and what seemed to be a boring day.. turning into an exciting (not really in a fun way), crazy day... I am sitting in bed watching a movie and having a nice glass of shiraz... God knows I need it! Lol

Watching the Habs beat the Rangers while flirting with a sexy Cerb lady from Fredericton.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling correction

Sitting here at home watching TV... checking the CERB posts and thinking that sometimes life just really Sucks.

Rethinking of today's events - spectacular ! The visuals still going through my mind. ;)

Thinking of my dad....just hoping he will find peace....

He undoubtedly will and I hope you and your family will too.