what are you doing at this very minute?

Sitting quietly in my comfy chair and surfing my hobby tumblr, twitter and cerb accounts. It's Civic Holiday Monday and no need to get ready for work.

Back from a short walk grocery shopping, sitting down having a coffee, surfing the internet (including CERB ;-) ) and stuffing some envelopes, have some more retirement things to mail

RG

• Like 1

Had to fix some wood around my garage door and now just installed some new weather stripping. Ready for winter. Just kidding.

Sending some emails to a couple off ladies who are thinking about visiting Charlottetown, the rest of August looks very interesting !!!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Trying to figure out how to get my banners URL to upload it to this and EC...hmmm Im officially stumped.

Browsing through professional photographers in Truro, Booking a shoot

And craving cake so bad. But I quit the stuff, I bought sneakers. I am going to use them...

..Eventually

Guest Be***iful****lah

For my trip out east tomorrow, looking forward to meeting some new people!

Reflecting on the coming Fall season

Updating website pages

Eating a late breakfast

Preparing to enroll in my Fall courses

Hope everyone enjoys their week :-)

Jas.

Came back from the grocery store.

Now sitting back surfing CERB, watching Gangster Squad while having lunch...a bacon and tomato sandwich, washed down with a no alcohol beer

RG

Well, right at this moment I am smiling with a bigger smile than normal due to the fact of confirming a couple of visits in the very near future, one with someone I have being flirting with for her to come to PEI and the other is with one of our special ladies who visit PEI through out the year. It keeps looking like 2014 is definitely the year of the Magician.

Well, right at this moment I am smiling with a bigger smile than normal due to the fact of confirming a couple of visits in the very near future, one with someone I have being flirting with for her to come to PEI and the other is with one of our special ladies who visit PEI through out the year. It keeps looking like 2014 is definitely the year of the Magician.

You ought to be resting !! Picking out nice clothing as well!! You know what I mean. :icon_lol:

Guest K***e D****ls

Being a lazy bum. haha Dinner isn't going to cook itself, as much as I wish it would! Tonight is a night revolving around a bubble bath, Netflix, and recharging. Hair is already up, makeup is off, cotton sundress on and feet are bare. Bring on a relaxing evening!

Eating my dinner and watching the Ken Burns documentary on Prohibition. Absolutely amazed that politicians have been that short-sighted and stupid for so long and remain that way to this day. Two lines in the commentary stand out. The first being "making the law is one thing, enforcing it something entirely different.". The other one being,"In a democracy based in the notion of individual freedoms, how can you enact a law stripping people of their freedom?"

Finished getting myself all prepared for my visit to a lovely lady tomorrow morning. Need to get a good night sleep so I will be at my best. Nite nite.

Up wayyyyy too early. My cat decided to get up and felt the need to wake me up too. Now he's had his nibble of kibble, he off to sleep to rest up from his good nights sleep, me, I'm awake.

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Furnace kicked in and woke me. Cant go back to sleep as its almost time to go to work. It is like Fall here in the North East with cold winds and rain this morning.