what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest D***el B***e

Writing my 400th post! I thought this would be a good thread to waste it! lol lol

Watching "Casablanca" on blu-ray, and obviously checking out CERB. Waiting for the Brats and Sauerkraut to "kick in". Good thing I'm home alone, huh.:biggrin:

Getting ready to meet a cerbie friend at a bar to watch the semi-final soccer game between Germany and Brazil.

Got up early enough to get my laundry ready, it's down in the laundry room being washed right now, while I sit watching The Rifleman, drinking my second cup of coffee and surfing CERB.

RG

Well I wish I was 'planning an August with Emily'....haha.

But coffee is on and just going to start some bacon and pancakes.

Might be a lazy Saturday.

• Like 1

Just out of the shower... have grass to cut and several appointments to show a rental property so busy afternoon

Taking a break from washing and hulling strawberries, and preparing them for the freezer to use all year round. When are the blueberries again?

Just did the dishes, sitting back, relaxing, surfing CERB, watching a movie (Breaker Morant) and looking forward to a long time planned weekend with Emily next weekend :-)

RG :-)

On my deck.... drinking a large glass of orange juice and eating a bowl of fruit as I enjoy the early morning quiet.

• Like 1

Coming up to 7pm in Ab. Hot last couple of days so BBQ ribs, potatoes, veggies. Now sitting back on the deck finishing a beer and watering the grass (sprinkler). Listening to radio and surfing CERB. Deciding on whether to grab another beer and maybe some wood and have a fire 2nite and a glass of Oban and a smoke.

• Like 1

Waring for one last prospective tenant to come see a property I have for rent... they are late and I am hungry.

First had a phone call with a friend (civilian friend)

Then pulled out my.....................suitcase (what did you think I was going

to say LOL) Packing tomorrow for a weekend escape

Now relaxing surfing CERB and watching tv

RG

Getting ready for bed, cerbing and looking for a lady to play with this Thursday evening because I'm a little tired of having to take care of myself lately.

Surfing CERB, finishing my second coffee, but about to have a shower and then head out to the bank. Then back home to pack for my weekend escape with a very special Gem of a lady.

RG