what are you doing at this very minute?

A quick reading through my notes for my very last exam! Yay! I am so excited to be almost at the end... at least for my 1st level!

I had a therapeutic massage today and she kept sliding her fingers under my hip bone while I was on my stomach and it felt like she touched junior a couple of times. I normally don't get aroused during massages but man I had a stiff hard-on after the massage. Now lying in bed naked and getting the urge to rub one out.

Over my second coffee, looking for measurement progress charts (to mark my fitness progress when my membership at the Y starts) on line, surfing CERB, doing some tweeting, and watching the Rifleman

RG

• Like 1

Sitting in my undies waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, feeling the boys and giving myself boner. Now to plan my next visit!

• Like 1

Cooking dinner, spaghetti carbonarra (spaghetti with eggs, cheese, bacon, cream and butter) While not good for you, its good

My second last bad meal before Monday and my regime (fitness and diet)

RG

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I'm feeling stuffed and happy after eating some greek take out YUM! ^_^

Laying in bed naked and disappointed, didn't hear back from the lady I contacted...

Feet are up, comfy pants are on, wind is blowing a nice breeze through my bedroom, sipping on a peach Bellini and about to start reading my book :) I will likely finish it tonight! It's so good I can't put it down!! (Divergent)

Watching "The Third Man" on Netflix and having my post dinner cup'o'coffee and chocolate cookies. Trying to decide if I have room for fresh peaches and cream for dessert.:icon_biggrin:

Just finished splitting firewood for the winter. Sorry, I know I said the 'W' word. And now having a beer on the deck.

I'm heading out tomorrow on a trip and am currently packing. Yah, I'm travelling and that means I get to meet a new SP. I am soooo looking forward to meeting her tomorrow evening.