what are you doing at this very minute?

Finishing up a few things before I head home after what has been a very frustrating work day.... that God for the weekend.

Back from a walk, had a late lunch (salad) surfing CERB, surfing tv channels. And about to do something bad, a moment of weakness, they had fresh made coconut cream pie at the grocery store, so I bought it, going to have a piece with a coffee

RG

Once burned, twice shy - or something like that. I expect that I am not the only one in PEI or NS that is doing this but I have just about finished hurricane proofing as best as I can. Hurricane Juan in 2003 is not something that I shall forget.

So with Hurricane Arthur approaching I am doing my best to be prepared and hopefully it will make a sharp right hand turn. My planters and hanging planters are all now in my barns. Joining them are all my lawn chairs. My outside tables are all turned upside down on the lawns. My vehicle will be parked in the field where no tree can fall on it. My sump pump is hooked up and ready to roll. I will have my bathtub filled and pots of water set aside in the kitchen. For all you city dwellers who may not know why, that`s because in rural areas water comes from a well. No electricity = no power for the pump.

Interestingly enough I just listened to our local weather guy who said that tomorrow afternoon the center of Arthur and whatever eye still remains will pass between Charlottetown and Montague. When I tell people where I live I say halfway between Charlottetown and Montague. Perhaps I will see the eye!

I believe that NS will get it worse than us, at least winds, and maybe this is all much ado about nothing, but only time will tell. Bring it on!!!

Oh yes, what am I doing right now? Having a well deserved beer!

Enjoy the storm tomorrow fellow Maritimers. I hope that the A hurricane coming straight at us is not an omen for Hurricane season.

• Like 1

Sitting in my bedroom, playing on the computer and listening to Journey live... as clear as a bell.... playing live at Bluesfest!

Making tomorrow's dinner, doing laundry and tonight's dinner dishes. I hate this part of my life, I need a hug.

Up too early, someone phoned (unknown number, didn't even answer) shortly before 4am woke me up, couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up, had two coffees, surfing CERB, watching tv and now, time for coffee number three

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Woke up to early as usual so checking emails,reading threads on Cerb and watching my You Tube Channel with a a lot nice viewing of the 2014 Belly Dancing competition.

Just got back from an amazing day. Saw many beautiful Icebergs. Now CERBing and thinking of many how many ladies!! ;) Oh! Forgot, enjoying a nice red wine glass...

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Just getting showered and dressed...time to get out on the town and start making some pick-ups. Found out my GF really couldn't give a rat's ass so now it's time to play and have some fun.

Up early... did not sleep well as I have a lot on my mind... so watching TV.... surfing the Web and now Checking all the New CERB posts. Unfortunately we are getting the rain from what's left of Arthur today so this may go from an early morning activity to an all day plan.

• Like 1

Been up since ten to six this morning and started on the laundry right away. I like to get it all washed, dried, ironed and put away by 8am every Sunday if I can. I don't mind doing it, just like to get it out of the way so I can move on with my day.

Having breakfast but up since 5am -- getting nervous and excited thinking of my meeting with my favorite person! :D

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Getting ready for my date. Nice long walk in this beautiful weather followed by a home cooked meal.

Sitting back, surfing CERB, watching The Blade Runner, all while my cat is on the floor sleeping, using my foot as a pillow LOL

RG