what are you doing at this very minute?

Trying to find a lady to hookup with, no call back yet. May have to do it myself.

Having a relaxing afternoon surfing on my IPad while watching Golf from Florida and NASCAR from California, can't wait until we can see Green Grass.

Having a coffee, watching "The Guns Of Navarone" surfing Lyla, Twitter, reading/replying to emails and recharging my battery booster pack (just to be safe, going to Ottawa this week)

Shortly going to have dinner.

RG

Just finished doing some tax returns for family... once theirs are done I can actually do my own

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I am doing some spring cleaning. I have a lovely lady visiting me later this week. I want to make a good impression. ;)

Just finished tonight's work on the bathroom renovation. Currently having a glass of red wine and wishing I had Dorinda's jetted tub! So jealous :)

Procrastinating about getting ready for work. This is last post for this morning, see you this evening or earlier...

Sitting in my FAR too warm incall, having a drink of cranberry juice on ice, and considering watching an episode of Once Upon A Time while I wait for my client ;)

After a long day and 3/4 away, getting caught up on emails, surfing Lyla/Twitter and shortly going to get packed up...trip to Ottawa tomorrow

RG

Guest *ik****g

Worrying about a dear friend that is sick and feeling hopeless because I can't help.

Mike long, I am a spiritualist that believes all id possible . We have talked before and I know you believe in my small witch powers. Thank you for your blind faith .

Gee we are on Cerb so perhaps I ought to be quiet,

Never I hate it but prescription seems to be my alley si I will report when im frisky again.

please consider the drugs are strong , thank you

Guest D***el B***e

Just waiting for my pedicure and full back and pecs waxing. I'll feel soooo good after.

Sitting at home... watching the terrible news on the Flight in France... surfing through the LYLA posts and making a few bookings for an upcoming trip in May.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk