what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Back from meeting with the lawyer trying to put this damned takeover of the company to bed. Lost almost 2wks while he was in Sweden. Hopefully this is the last edit

Sucking back a no alcohol beer (some days I wish I could drink LOL) and relaxing and psyching myself up for a trip to hell tomorrow

Usually I have one trip a week, lasting about a half day, so far last week and this week I've had three lasting a day each...tomorrow looks like a long day too

RG

Just about to leave the office for the day... it's been a very difficult day due to some disturbing personal issues that have caused me considerable stress... here is hoping tomorrow is a much better day.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Running a nice hot bubble bath scented with lavender essential oil and Epsom salts. Ahh. It's going to be good.

Right this moment? I'm trying to figure out this site after being here for all of a few minutes...

Just about to leave the office for the day... it's been a very difficult day due to some disturbing personal issues that have caused me considerable stress... here is hoping tomorrow is a much better day.

I hope tomorrow is much better !!

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Thawing out from an evening at a small town arena. Wish I had a hot tub or sauna right now.

finshing touches on belly dance gear... all the jinglies and shinies in their places..nose chain hanging delicately from one smal nostril........swallowing the last glorious sips of heat from my whiskey glass... and heading off to KNNDY Pub for a night of belly dancing and hookah pipes :)

Guest n*gu**6

Getting lesson plans and exams together for this weekend. I have to teach 3 different courses this weekend. Should be fun. Lol.....nah....they are gonna hate me. Lmao

in the door... jingly things and clothes shed at the door..unfortunately remain on the floor for now.... comfortingly hot shower..... perusing lyla. addressing messages <grin>.. enjoying the afterglow of some lovely wine and dancing... ready to curl up n the private den and enjoy a few hours of blissful nothingness before morning, when I will officially be 49 years old ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire on, laundry in the washer, having a coffee and perusing lyla as I reflect on the very little sleep I got last night...

Just got home from work and trying to set up a meeting for the next couple of days... I need some relaxation after this week... it's been raining shi*t on me all week... time for some better Raine I think.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Putting finishing touches on day 1 of presentations for the weekend. Will finish day 2 tomorrow night. Heading to bed now.

Additional Comments:

Just back from a medical call and wide awake now. Gonna be a long day tomorrow. If I hurry...I can get 3hrs sleep....ugh