Guest *****en***e

Late yesterday afternoon, I see a girl wearing jeans and a black leather jacquet enter the DJ booth. Perhaps a new dancer checking in for work? Within a few minutes the girl walked out at a rapid pace in direction of the bar. I noticed her smiling and saying hello to patrons she recognized. Others turned their heads in her direction as she walked by. It was MADISON. She disappeared as rapidly as she came in. Perhaps someone else witnessed this, may confirm or have more information to offer.

Kiana at paradise might be Madison.

Can't tell for sure from the pictures but it might be her!!

Pigale is the only place where I have ever been consistanly ripped off by girls adding to the number of dances in the champagne room. Plural, girls. Too many scammers at this club.

Pigale is the only place where I have ever been consistanly ripped off by girls adding to the number of dances in the champagne room. Plural, girls. Too many scammers at this club.

I got scammed by one of the night girls, too. I let it go because she was making me laugh and was entertaining. Call it a tip. I was told to avoid going here at night and try afternoon visits.

Friday afternoon here at the club and there are way too many dudes. I can't get any traction! GO HOME!

Additional Comments:

Jesus. There's like 6 songs between dancers!

Additional Comments:

Finally! A gorgeous dark girl named Trinity took me to heaven for a regular fee. She's really friendly under the kilt!

Additional Comments:

Trinity. Twice. My god, what a body. Very soft hands, too.

Tell her I sent you. I'm trying to make the girls aware of the site.

Oo! I spent some time with Delice as well. Very nice. She was very happy to spend an hour with me as I wasn't asking for off-menu services. Call me old fashioned.

I just don't go to the rooms there, too many thieves. They have a bad name for that now, as far I'm concerned.

I have been to Pigales about a dozen times over the past two years and have never been ripped off by any of the ladies. I like to confirm with the dancer that we have the same count a few times during a session. Maybe this helps to avoid disagreements about number of dances.

• Like 1

I always contract in advance for the number of songs. When we hit that limit, they always stop or ask to go further. I've never had a problem in ANY club using that method.

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e

This has happened to me too with a few dancers. The two previous replies to this thread suggested ways you might use to prevent misunderstandings regarding the count. One additional way, when you know a dancer is good, is to buy a period of time instead of individual songs. That works for me as there is no more song counting. Of course, with a new person, I will ask that we count every song.

As a last resort, you might hold off paying and politely invite the dancer to come discuss the matter with the manager. In one instance, the dancer backed off and accepted my count. The last time, the manager took the dancer aside and asked me to pay her as per my count. Don't forget the bar wants to keep you as a customer, yet do not abuse as it's a last resort measure.

Some good advice in the last few posts. Just because you had a bad experience with some dancers doesn't mean the establishment knows about it or would be ok with it if it was brought to their attention. Pigale has been around for a while and has established a great reputation. This doesn't happen by tolerating unacceptable behaviour by employees, dancers, or patrons. If there's a problem then you're doing everyone a favour if you bring it to the attention of management so they can address it appropriately. Complaining about it here doesn't improve anything.

That and there's the basic principle of caveat emptor. Then again, it's not like we're going into these places to make sound financial decisions to begin with...

• Like 5

Friday afternoon here at the club and there are way too many dudes. I can't get any traction! GO HOME!

Additional Comments:

Jesus. There's like 6 songs between dancers!

Additional Comments:

Finally! A gorgeous dark girl named Trinity took me to heaven for a regular fee. She's really friendly under the kilt!

Additional Comments:

Trinity. Twice. My god, what a body. Very soft hands, too.

Tell her I sent you. I'm trying to make the girls aware of the site.

Oo! I spent some time with Delice as well. Very nice. She was very happy to spend an hour with me as I wasn't asking for off-menu services. Call me old fashioned.

I think I saw you there, if you're actually a guy that wears a kilt into the stripclub, and not just a funny name you picked, then you weren't hard to remember. And I think I remember the girl you came up with, she was a tiny little spinner with 1-foot high transparent heals I guess?

I just don't go to the rooms there, too many thieves. They have a bad name for that now, as far I'm concerned.

I usually take no more than 2 songs with these girls, easy to remember how many songs that way. 1 song if they aren't any good.

I think I saw you there, if you're actually a guy that wears a kilt into the stripclub, and not just a funny name you picked, then you weren't hard to remember. And I think I remember the girl you came up with, she was a tiny little spinner with 1-foot high transparent heels I guess?

Why is only ever the GUYS who remember me?

sigh

;)

With the OTTAWA IS A PLACE t-shirt? Yeah. That was me. Big as life and twice as pretty.

That girl you mention is Delice (or Delicious in French?). I may be spelling it wrong. We had a very nice time. My god. so tiny. She squeaked when I picked her up in the CR and stood up with her crawling all over me. Great fun. Not recommended for amateurs. I've been out of the game for over 30 years now, but I still got the moves.

I'd been trying to get her attention for some time and she was just going from table to table, eventually fending off inappropriate offers from each. I think I was just what she was looking for. Straight money.

• Like 1

I went a couple days ago and got a dance from a Croatian girl. Black hair, small perky boobs (A-cups), big ass. She was wearing a black one piece when I was there.

Does anyone know her name? or know who I am talking about?

I went a couple days ago and got a dance from a Croatian girl. Black hair, small perky boobs (A-cups), big ass. She was wearing a black one piece when I was there.

Does anyone know her name? or know who I am talking about?

You might be interested in post #2161 in the Barb's thread:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12647&page=217

The girl you're looking for sounds a lot like Mila indeed!