What you guys do when a dancer at pigales sits next to you without even asking and starts interrogating you , up to the point it feels uncomfortable?

That usually works and you don't have to mention a name

I find this a great opportunity to re-write the story of my life and be as creative as I'd like. :D Making up a name like Victor Newman or Barack Hussein Obama can be fun.

That usually works and you don't have to mention a name

Thats a good idea. Problem is when you meet a dancer for the first time first impressions are not to be followed. It takes a few minutes to get to know her, and based on experience make a decision in a split of a second to take them for a dance or not. If 5-10 minutes go by and then you say I am waiting for someone then its just asking for trouble - lol. But then again, its not like you owe them anything if they sit there and start harassing you.

In my own humble opinion the best thing to do is to just ask them to leave or call the doorman to come over to help them leave you alone.

I think Bella from barbs started working here...anyone verify? tall, gorgeous, model material

If she works here what day and time dose she work? Gentlemen this lady is amazing treat her with respect.

Bella is there from Barbs, and she is definitely a treat. Was just there to have some drinks with one of the girls, and when she saw Bella caught my attention she said "She's hot, go try her out." Glad I did.

Guest **oo**e
Bella is there from Barbs, and she is definitely a treat. Was just there to have some drinks with one of the girls, and when she saw Bella caught my attention she said "She's hot, go try her out." Glad I did.

What day was that and what does she look like ?

Guest pagypie

i saw bella last night i think; skinny, tanned and dyed blonde hair?

her name was bella, not sure if it's the same barb's bella.

If you ever had a dance with her she is unforgettable very special dancer. Only thing is you can lose a night with her in the SR. Not a bad night hard on the pay check lol but it's only money

Guest **oo**e

I met a Bella last night at Pigale and had some really good dances from her. She is from Toronto and has begun working at Pigale only recently. She said she has worked at Barefax but " that was awhile ago". She's about 5 foot 8', tanned, short blonde hair, thin, and very pretty, and she's half Sicilian.

Not sure this is the same Bella referred to in this thread ?

I met a Bella last night at Pigale and had some really good dances from her. She is from Toronto and has begun working at Pigale only recently. She said she has worked at Barefax but " that was awhile ago". She's about 5 foot 8', tanned, short blonde hair, thin, and very pretty, and she's half Sicilian.

Not sure this is the same Bella referred to in this thread ?

When did you see her? Did she say when she works?

I was there with my girl last night and it was pretty dead. However did enjoy some nice dances from a beautiful black girl named Chatelle. Very sexy lady and a great body.

Isabella, Mia (or Aminya) Claudia, Chelsea, Zena, Ginger, Hailee, Mya, Angie, Annie and the ever lovely and spectacular Maude. Spent a long time talking with her because she is just so easy to have a good conversation with.

Chelsea is new to me, tall,slim like Mya.

Guest **oo**e
When did you see her? Did she say when she works?

It was Wednesday night. She said she usually gets in around 8. She's going to be in the Ottawa area likely for the next couple of weeks since she is saving up to buy something.

Quiet Remembrance Day evening at Pigales. Managed to see three girls:

Mila: tall, 21-year old Croatian spinner. Itty-bitties, almost non-existent titties, still quite the spectacular nips. Long brown hair, down to the middle of her back. White and pale, as CH likes them. Only good for lovers of spinners, otherwise, not much of a body. Very cute girl, moderate mileage in CR, nothing spectacular.

Mina: tall, 40-year old MILF, reminds me a bit of Julianne Moore. Large man-made boobs, which are hanging a little low these days. On the outside, she didn't seem like she'd be worth a CR dance, but she was absolutely spectacular in the CR! The older gals know how to treat the guys right!

Sienna: medium-height, 5'4", ebony girl originally from the Ivory Coast. Nice body, very nice boobs and booty, as you'd expect from ebony girls. This one grew up in Canada, so there's no accent. Overall, I'd say she had the best overall body, a good mix of everything that most guys like. Facially, she's a GND. Moderate mileage in CR, slightly better than Mila's, no where near Mina's.

Today's winner was Mina, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

Do you mean the blond with the huge boobs and playboy tattoo on her arm? I haven't seen her at Pigales in a couple of years.

Dose anyone know if Diamond still dance at the club?

Do you mean the blond with the huge boobs and playboy tattoo on her arm? I haven't seen her at Pigales in a couple of years.

Yes that's Diamond she was great in the CR. Too bad she will be missed

Guest Ni**t*****t

Mila: tall, 21-year old Croatian spinner. Itty-bitties, almost non-existent titties, still quite the spectacular nips. Long brown hair, down to the middle of her back. White and pale, as CH likes them. Only good for lovers of spinners, otherwise, not much of a body. Very cute girl, moderate mileage in CR, nothing spectacular.

I have seen Mila a few times. She was Lexi at Barefax before. I love itty-bitties if they fit the girl well and they suit her like a glove. She is gorgeous, has a killer smile and is great in the CR.

She is also very friendly, loves to laugh, has a smile that will melt you... great girl :)

Guest **oo**e

Mina: tall, 40-year old MILF, reminds me a bit of Julianne Moore. Large man-made boobs, which are hanging a little low these days. On the outside, she didn't seem like she'd be worth a CR dance, but she was absolutely spectacular in the CR! The older gals know how to treat the guys right!

Sienna: medium-height, 5'4", ebony girl originally from the Ivory Coast. Nice body, very nice boobs and booty, as you'd expect from ebony girls. This one grew up in Canada, so there's no accent. Overall, I'd say she had the best overall body, a good mix of everything that most guys like. Facially, she's a GND. Moderate mileage in CR, slightly better than Mila's, no where near Mina's.

Today's winner was Mina, as far as I'm concerned.

Mila can be much higher mileage. She and I almost took a CR apart.