How to get noticed by a stripper in the club

While not really related to getting noticed by a stripper I thought I would post my results of buying drinks. Each time the dancer sat beside me before I bought her a drink. My hope was that they would stay and chat a bit longer. For me this didn't happen. If anything it seemed like I got asked to the cr faster than average. I tried this 3 times. the one time she gave the drink to her friend who I wasn't interested in getting a dance from. At the nuden, I went to the cr after she was halfway done, it was around 11 and close to the end of her shift. The last dance asked me to wait for her after her stage show then went with someone else. All this to say, at least for me, buying drinks doesn't guarantee much more than a hello. On average dancers have stayed longer with me when I don't buy them drinks.

• Like 1

I had a customer tip me on stage and asked me to come see him after, which I find is the best way to get a dancer's attention!

If a customer maintains eye contact with me while I am on stage, I am more likely to approach them as well.

• Like 2

How does a dancer attract a customer. I was at the playmate their were 3 girls their talking to each other all of them looked at me but only one smiled. I chose the one who smiled at me and we had an amazing time.

How does a dancer attract a customer. I was at the playmate their were 3 girls their talking to each other all of them looked at me but only one smiled. I chose the one who smiled at me and we had an amazing time.

I agree, this definitely works. When I see an attractive girl who I would like to get closer to, I will be the one to smile if she looks at me. It is a simple gesture but most of the time she will come and say hello at the very least.

Reading the thread "Best way to say no" to a stripper got me thinking about my recent trip to Ottawa.

During my trip I visited the strip clubs 4 times, twice I went with co-workers, and twice I found myself killing time so I went alone. During these 4 visits I/we got varied responses from the girls. We got the girls who we weren't interested in and had to polietly send them away, we had some girls come over that we were happy to see so we spent some money on dances, but the most frustrating part was when you see a beautiful girl that you would love to get a dance from but you can't seem to get her to notice you. I am not a fan of simply walking over and bluntly asking for a dance. If you do that the girl will say yes but it's straight to the back room, she dances a couple songs and it's all over with barely a word said between you. I personally prefer a little bit of conversation maybe a little flirting before heading into the back, it just makes the expierence more pleasureable.

So I ask, How do you get noticed by strippers in the club?

Not sure why you wish to be noticed by strippers in the club. My problem is the reverse. I get noticed and in majority of cases I don't wish to and I have to say politely no thanks or even lie and make up something (like I am waiting for someone) in spite of all that sometimes in minority of cases they appear offended and ruin the night for me. That said to answer te question this is how I signal a dancer whom I am interested to come to me (if she doesn't or if I am lost or get flagged as one not interested in private dance when I reject so many who are coming over)

1 - Smile at them when the walk by you or when they are on stage dance.

2 - Definite way to attract a dancer is to put a bill ($5, or $10) on stage for them and sit by stage while they are there or walk back to your stage and smile.

• Like 1

At Pigale normally I have a big selection of girls to choose from. Within the first 20 mins or so my eyes wander and scan the floor to make a mental list of those that match my selection criteria (friendly, gnd type and most importantly naturally busty). I also take height into consideration as I am of average height (5.7") and most girls will tower over me with their high heels. Next I try to make eye contact with them and smile. If someone is too far away, I wait and if she comes within a reasonable range I do a gentle wave of fingers, palm and smile. She gets the message and stops by my table more or less immediately. And I proceed from there. If someone is too far away and I have waited for a long while, I simply walk up to her, smile and politely ask her if she will be free for a dance.

I used to be shy the first couple of times I went there but have learnt that the best course of action for me is to try the modus operandi outlined above. It has always worked. Simply be polite and smile for that is the key.

If you don't like a girl who has come to your table, simply smile and politely say that you are waiting for someone else. Ignore her responses, expressions and let it not ruin your fun time. Get negative reactions out of your mind immediately and focus on the list of girls that you think will give you a good time in the CR and smile at them and be polite.

This has worked very well for me even though I am an OK looking, middle aged uncle type guy. ;-)

Also you can ask a girl to remove her shoes in the CR if she towers way above you with those ridiculous shoes that they wear. Some will comply.

Bottomline: Just appear pleasant, jolly, happy, respectful and most importantly horny. And have a good time.;-)

• Like 3

Personally, I usually just would signal them with a wave or a smile. If they're too far away, I'll ask the waitress to ask them if they'd like a drink or a shot. Those usually work for me. On the rare occasion I'll be more bold and walk up to them myself and ask them over.

If a girl comes up to me I'm not interested in, I'll politely tell them I'm just there for the drinks or the show. Sometimes I'll say I'm waiting on someone if there's a girl I know that's in that will come sit with me at some point. If they get insistent (or pushy), I'll just keep saying 'No thanks' with a smile.

I try to remember that they are there to make money, so I like to see them make the effort to see me. There are some that do, some that don't, and it's reflected in the way the encounter proceeds. If they do try while I'm not interested, leaving in a snit will guarantee I won't ask you over ever (and I don't let it bother me, cuz all she's trying to get is your wallet in the end anyways).

• Like 2

I find if you treat the dancer with respect you get more mileage out of them. I also find giving them a true compliment usually works also. Don't be phony. If yr not interested tell them no thank you.

• Like 3

Believe it or not, it can be nerve wracking for a stripper to walk up to a man, offer a dance only to get turned down. Especially if she sees other dancers approach a customer and being turned down. Perhaps that dancer thinks the first girl that was turned out is more attractive then her.

I find that being away from the "pervert stage" as well as letting them approach you from behind helps. So, when picking a seat, try to pick one that is away from the center stage and that also allows the dancers to approach you from any direction (side, front, back). It also helps alot when you are in a high traffic area! lol

my 2 cents

• Like 5

I normally sit near the bar, order a drink and look around. I've been going to SCs for many years and always do this. The girls go to the bar a lot and when I see one I like I will smile at her. She usually comes over and says hello.

The first contact is very important. It has occurred that it was a total turn off and then it can be awkward however, being a diplomat, I politely work my way out of any more time and she leaves without being too frustrated.

If the first contact is good, which it normally is I must say (Lucky me!), I offer a drink and we chat a while. Just be yourself, don't play games... girls notice this.

And of course, always be respectful. You are dealing with a real person... unfortunately, some guys seem to forget this.

And of course, always be respectful. You are dealing with a real person... unfortunately, some guys seem to forget this.

What? SC dancers are real people? When did this happen? lol

Welllllll the last two times last month during my Bud Light and a few other types of drinks and shooters pub/club crawl in Otown.............

I texted them :) "Hiya sexy pants...I am at the table behind you" ;)

Thx to Cerb ads !! Yay !

What? SC dancers are real people? When did this happen? lol

You would be surprised at how rude some guys are with them sometimes or how little they care...

• Like 3

Guest ***rd**n

Stay away for awhile. To the point that when you go back, the dancers outside on their smoke break will ask you for a dance. The waitress will ask you what you would like to drink before you sit down. When you do sit down several dancers will approach you for dances within the first few minutes of you being there. I think dancers talk about us amongst themselves. So for better or for worse you might have a reputation that you may not even be aware of. Better to be in their good books than their bad books I guess. Just be yourself and don't let things get to your head.

All you need to do is get their attention. They are there to make money, if you can in any way get them to notice you, like walk by them, stop, look directly at them and nod a hello, they will get the message. Or, if they're with a bunch of other girls (or guys for that matter) go right up to them, get close, get their attention and quietly say "when you get a minute, I'd like to see you, I'm sitting over.......wherever". She knows you're interested, will file you in the back of her mind and hook up with you as soon as she can. Remember, they are there to make money and yours is as good as anybody elses.

• Like 1

Very interesting read. As a dancer, what gets my attention is eye contact and a smile. I will usually scan the room, and two or three gents will make eye contact. I will pick the one who look most inviting and go over.

What makes a gent most inviting? One who looks happy to see me, a smiling and inviting demeanour. I will go sit down and chat, and can usually tell in the first five-seven minutes if he is receptive and wants to dance. He is smiling, engaged and flirty. A bit of small talk, then he usually asks me. If he asks me over then is faced away, or acting like he's doing me a favour by having me at the table, or acting like i need to impress/ convince him for a dance I simply get up and move on. I am paying to be at this club and have limited time, plus no one likes dealing with someone who is condescending, so I'd rather spend time with gentlemen who appreciate my efforts and want to enjoy me, not someone some power trip or make me "prove" myself to them...

If someone has a bad attitude, its simply not worth the headache and they can keep their money for someone who's willing to play games. After all, the clubs are quite busy and there's lots of great gents who are more than happy and appreciative to enjoy my time and body! The palm wave I read in earlier post works well too, tipping her on stage and simply approaching her are all great ways to let her know your interested, very good suggestions...

• Like 9

From my experience in strip clubs over the years I would have to suggest that LuxeMulvari has hit the nail on the head... eye contact and a welcoming smile.... the only thing I will add is that if you hit the champagne room a few times and early in your visit ladies notice and you will attract attention from lots of them in some cases whether you want it or not.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Why, oh why would you want to get notice in a stripclub? Once you do you can forget about having a quiet beer!! Lol

Seriously stripclub are no different then any other places, go in enjoy yourself, be pleasant and nice with everyone and just be yourself don't try to be something you're not these ladies see enough men that they can detect BS and wannabes from the other side if the club.

Treat them with respect, understand there job and most important inderstand that they are there to work and respect that.

Altought it's there job it takes alot of nerve for a half naked women to come and see you some are natural at doing it and others are very nervous every time they do it.

If there is someone you really want to talk or spend time with, as other said eye contact and a smile will usually do it, or ask the waitress to bring your lady of choice her favorite drink this will usually get a visit at your table;)

• Like 3

I'm planning on a visit later tonight at one of my fav clubs. I'll review if it is worth it.

My modus operendi is to go in and sit in a seat back from the stage (not in gynecology row) and play it cool. Order a drink and scope out the room, watch the show and get a sense of which girls are on and which of them strike me as sexy and my type. I love curvy girls with natural assets. There is nothing worse than a girl repeatedly asking me to sit or dance when she is not my type or I want someone else.

I wait till the one I want is free and then ask my waitress to invite her over if she hasn't noticed my smile and interest. It's not getting attention that's a problem in my experience it's getting the one you want...cause usually everyone else wants her too!

Some time ago I learned an important life lesson while spending time with a beautiful dancer. After being approached and spending about 20 minutes with this beautiful young lady she asked me "would you like to go for a dance" to which I replied "of course, I was just looking for the right moment to ask you".

She let out a huge sigh and replied; "Thank you. You have no idea how nervous I was to ask you to go for a dance". I was stunned. "Why would a beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman such as yourself be nervous about asking a shy middle aged guy like me if he wanted to go for a dance"?

Her reply changed me forever. She asked; "how many times in your life have you been shot down by a girl in a club, or asking her for her number.....30-40 times total in your life". Well it doesn't matter how beautiful you are, we dancers can often get turned down for dances that many times in one night. Rejection hurts and I feel it each time I approach a customer.......especially one I've never met before".

I've always been highly respectful and appreciative of the times that I've spent with dancers but before that encounter I'd never given a second thought to a dancer's insecurities or vulnerabilities. That encounter changed me as a patron of SC's but more importantly it changed who I am as a man for which I'm eternally grateful.

• Like 8

@lakeranger - While I am sympathetic for the lovely lady (LL) you mentioned, the nature of the business, IMHO, would lend itself to gentlemen (and ladies) waiting for a favourite, new, or certain dancer that catch their eye; or a dancer with whom they have good chemistry.

The LL seems to have the right approach, in that she sits down and has a conversation with her customers before asking for a dance. Too often, I go to a Club, and before I even get a beer (let alone my first sip), 2 or 3 LLs have asked me for a dance.

What they don't realize, is that puts them near the bottom of my list, as I find this rude and intrusive. The LL who sees me come into the Club, yet gives me the time to relax and take things in before introducing herself, usually will have better luck with me...

I'm not sure this was the point of the thread.

I understand your sentiment; I really do. but I can't help but think you're looking at this through a pinhole.

just because I don't take you for a dance, it doesn't mean I won't take anyone else for dances. we all have a type and preferences and if there are no dancers there that I'm attracted to then I'm not going to spend money.

I've had girls get frustrated when I very politely tell them no thank you and to be honest it's a confirmation of my decision. I'm there to see someone specific so I'm even more "unavailable". I try my best to be courteous and tell them early that I'm waiting for someone but its also hard to do sometimes especially when the dancer sits with you without asking or being invited.

I want to get one of those triangular desk signs made with different legends printed on each side.

AVAILABLE FOR DANCES

DRINKING ONLY

RESERVED

The last one would be to keep my preferred table when I'm in the CR.

• Like 1

I want to get one of those triangular desk signs made with different legends printed on each side.

AVAILABLE FOR DANCES

DRINKING ONLY

RESERVED

The last one would be to keep my preferred table when I'm in the CR.

Good idea Kilt Boy!

A tetrahedron would accomodate those three legends and on the fourth side mine would read : WAITING FOR JENNY

For use at Barb's only, of course.

Such an item would have been very useful over the last several years.

• Like 1