Phoenix on Notre Dame

wonder if construction will be delayed by putting in peep holes! ;-)

Hope the city didnt allow the location to make it easier to raid locations close together. That is all we need! but i will keep going to them .

must say had a very enjoyable visit with Lisa the other day. Loves to talk, very knowledgeable. A self described quick learner!

Additional Comments:

confirm that they are opening up another location on Main S.treet towards the end of the month.

who is the chunky receptionist who always smiles when she sees the money coming in?

Apparently they know about the Bill C-36 and not going to offer it anymore. I will wait and see how things turn out in Dec. Please be considerate what you share publicly after the law is active (Royal Assent today; law in full effect December 6th. ).

have met lisa,and think she is a great lady,interesting,smart,and i will bet my bottom dollar that she does not provide extra servive.

she is areal lady,and i am glad that i have met here,been there many times but only to see and talk to her.

i don,t believe some of the posts about here

yes i do have a crush,but that has nothing to do with it.she is just not that kind of person.and by the way she doe,s not like me

well of course,but i don,t think she has offert you any.ha ha ha

but in any case she is a somewhat free girl in canada,not like china,

and she can do what she wants.

just like you are free to visit places like that for anything other then a good massage.

haha too funny Lisa gives a great massage and ending was also a happy one,

How true great massage great ending a lot of fun that's Lisa.
Yes, that's Lisa. Nice lady, and she leaves her clients happy.

Additional Comments:

Has anyone had a massage with grace, she is cute and a nice smile, I saw lisa and was very pleased with the massage and finish, can I expect the same with grace

I recently saw Grace, and I was very impressed. She's a cutie, barely five feet tall, if that, but curvier than most Chinese ladies. I would put her age as early to mid thirties. She has a very bubbly personality, laughs a lot, and maintains a high level of enthusiasm throughout the whole session. Unlike many of the Chinese ladies who are massage providers in Canada, she also did massage in China, and was obviously well trained. The session ended happily, and I am sure I'll repeat soon.

Lisa was amazing, best massage so far in my experiences in mp's. Left happy, she was cute, engaging and really put some effort in the massage. I really like 1360 and others and do find the massage great, but a little light for my taste. Lisa having to use a curtain to block the peep holes is a little weird, but truthfully I wouldn't care if anybody watched. I sure know most would though!

My first visit to Phoenix this week. Evening appointment by phone. Lisa answered phone and said come down asap. Front lobby was cold, no heat. Tall Chinese guy stood in the hallway. Lisa gives a decent massage, uses oil so my body enjoyed it. Stroked me good and I left happy. Played spa music from her phone. She is friendly, smart and quite attractive. Somebody lives in the back area. Looked like a living quarters and kitchen from what I could see. As I walked out, the same tall Chinese older man walked to the front lobby. He must be the owner. Overall, pretty good experience. Can't complain really. I did get to touch Lisa, but she remained fully clothed.

Saw Grace the other day and enjoyed it very much..she gives a very good massage and is quite a tease otherwise..very cute gal with some junk in the trunk and always good conversation