Roamingguy Breaks 10,000....almost!

I know I'm a couple posts early but I also know you will probably be caught up by the time I post this. 10,000 posts, second only to MOD, is quite the achievement. I think everyone who has ever browsed a forum has read words of wisdom from you and learned something. Many of us appreciate your candor, thoughtfulness, sweetness and playfulness as the occasion warrants. So happy you're here and as always, looking forward to many more posts.

Big *MUAH* for you. :bowdown:

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats RG. You have set a very high Benchmark for the rest of us to achieve.

Congrats RG !!! Wow That is something else. Amazing how time fly's.... and how much you can type !!!! hehe A wonderful contributor, a gentleman and all the best in 2014 !!!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations RG for this impressive accomplishment and for your outstanding contribution. You're a fine gentleman that has set a high standard by your example.

tumblr_inline_mmygrclvy01qz4rgp.gif

Way to go RG! Your posts are always inspirational, filled with wisdom and genuine. I honestly look forward to reading your posts, you are a true gentleman and many gents look up to you in this lifestyle.

Big Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

I'll use this, my real 10,000th post to thank everyone. First thanks to Tracie for noticing and starting this thread. And thank you to everyone else for your comments. It is very much appreciated. And looking at the stats, I find it very humbling seeing the other posters and contributors, and knowing I'm on the same list. Especially knowing that if it wasn't for the music threads and game threads, I wouldn't have made it to 10,000 posts

Again, thank you everyone

RG