Keep plugging Tom. It's never easy, but as long as there's a reason to roll out of bed in the morning, it's a good day!

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Tom: I love the wit and charm of your post(s). The first drink at the CERB social is on me. I wish you well in this fight.

Regards,

Joseph

Guest c**io**m7

Prayers and best wishes from all of us to you.

Keep on fighting!

John

Babe U are one hell of a strong man!! And so honestly brave to face and fight this mother fucker of cancer!! May God be with U now and all the time to help U fight and fight again and every day. Sending U lots of kisses and do look forward to seeing U at the social chéri. Je t'embrasse très fort !! (Kissing U lots (more or less that for litterally would be Kissing U hard which is not really accurate!! well I think anyways!!)

xxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Tom. Has the Doc got you on some good meds? Don't be shy about taking 'em if they improve quality of life.

I hope I wasn't that asshole that gave you the cold. I haven't been kissing any guys lately (as far as I can remember), so it probably wasn't me. Oh, wait - were you that rather handsome fellow standing in the checkout line at Canadian Tire? We struck up a casual conversation & things just kinda went on....ohh, never mind. This cold takes frigging FOR-FUCKING-EVER to go away!

My thoughts are with you dude.

• Like 1

Tom....I have not had the pleasure of meeting you but through your post on here I gave a real appreciation for you. The thought and humor that you bring to your posts have given me great joy... thank you for all your contributions here.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it go the CERB Social in March but I look forward to meeting at a future social... in the mean time keep up the fight and let that positive attitude and sense of humour help you when you have those tougher days.

You can count on lots of positive energy coming your way from all your friends and admirers here in CERB land.

• Like 1

Tom,

Your strength has touched my soul. You are a man of heroic attitude and I am thinking about you as inspiration.

It's always a good day when you can smile and be you. Don't let this beat you down. It wins then. Don't let that happen. If ever you need to talk...

• Like 1

You are such a brave and strong man Tom...You are inspiration to all of us....Keep up the fight Tom, and I really look forward to seeing you at the CERB social next month, it has been far to long

You are always in my prayers, and I send you my best of wishes

Stay Strong, and 'Live and Love Life' ;)

• Like 1

My lover,

these are the words that stuck with me reading this post :

spread

endings

tongue

hanging

ass

hole

touch

good

long

play safe

play often

ladies

licks

kisses

hugs

YMMV

oh.... and ...--> Liquor

..... you cant go no where xoxoxoxo keep fighting !!

Sabrina {R}

• Like 2