Does it matter if a girl takes time to groom herself before seeing you?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does it matter if a girl takes time to groom herself before seeing you?

• Yes it matters
    • No it doesn't matter

Just wondering what your thoughts are...

Does it matter if a girl takes time to groom her self before seeing you ?

Edited by Eva Laperle
  • Like 3

Yes,yes and yes. Definitely something I would expect when booking with any SP. Just as an SP should expect a client to be well groomed in order to have an all around satisfying experience.

I wouldn't dream of not being freshly bathed before a date! I have had people ask me not to wash my privates or my feet for a few days....never gonna happen!

• Like 2

Obviously, grooming matters. By grooming, for me, that means looking after hygiene, washing, clean hair, brushing teeth (fresh breath), shaving (legs and armpits definitely).

In terms of dressing, I've had encounters with ladies who have worn clothes everything from a dress and high heels to sweats (all clean clothes of course)...and it is all good :-)...most important is that the lady is comfortable.

To me a lady not wanting to take the time to groom herself is a lady that really doesn't care about her client and by extension, her business. She is someone who thinks being a paid companion is just about posting a BP ad and showing up offering just sex for money...much in the same vein as a guy showing up dirty but thinking because he paid he has no requirements for cleanliness and good hygiene on his part.

Hope that answers your question

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

"Grooming" as in proper cleanliness and hygiene is an absolute must IMO. So a shower/bath before a session is a must. Not just smell fresh and clean, be fresh and clean. Grooming will also encompass just being well put together in whatever "outfit" the lady chooses. This means, (please excuse my crudeness) not meeting me with a wet spot on you outfit from where you just washed the cum off it from the last guy to visit you (this actually happened and the lady was upfront about why the wet spot was there, points for honesty I suppose).

For some grooming will also entail "touching up" your hairstyle down below to avoid excessive stubble. A point of note, as I'm a lover of a furry kitty this doesn't apply to me :)

• Like 1

Yes, grooming is important, it can be all the different between a great play date or something to forget...

I may not be able to change the way I look.. I was born that way! ;-)

But I pride myself to be as presentable as possible for a rendez-vous.

My 2c.

Thx

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Yes, it does.

If my sense is the lady is not groomed, I'm not staying. Why would I want to be with someone who hasn't bothered to pay attention to cleanliness and detail.

Does it matter if a girl take the time to groom before our meeting? Yes it should, I prefer to have her with her hair well placed, clean body and clothes and smelling fresh.

I have been on dates with ladies where there was no make up, no brushed teeth, still in PJ's(this could be hot if they are sexy PJ's but that time they were not) the bed was all upside down(Ok this is not part of grooming, I just added this to the list). Keep in mind it was not all on the one date.

• Like 2

Absolutely. This is part of the special moment the hobbyist and the sp are to live.

Grooming and preparing properly for an encounter is part of theexoerience.

And I say that for both: the client and the sp.

• Like 1

I always find it funny when someone wants to see me "right now". I need time to primp! Is it wrong of me to want to put my best foot forward? Contrary to popular belief, we ladies go to the gym, we go to work, we volunteer, we walk our dogs, we go to the store, we change flat tires, blah blah blah. Essentially what I am saying is that we don't sit around perfectly coifed!

A little rant to solidify the fact that as serious and professional providers we choose to see you when we are at our absolute best! Your pleasure is my desire!

• Like 6

Absolutely it matters.

It tells me that she takes pride in her appearance and cares about herself. It also shows me that she has a genuine interest in what she is doing.

Most importantly -- I hope anyway, that it is a reflection of her desire to be with me.

YMMV goes both ways in my opinion. If she is well groomed and smells pretty. I am more likely to take my time and go the extra mile to pleasure her.

• Like 1

To Groom or not to Groom that is the question.

I am not looking for the lady to go to any extraordinary measures.... we will not be walking the red carpet at the Oscars... but I do expect that she will be clean and appropriately dressed to reflect the type of experience she provides... this could be jeans.

Just like I am sure that the lady I am seeing will want me to have showered brushed my teeth and put on deodorant I would expect the same. Both parties should leave the impression that their time together is important and they took the time to be ready for it.

• Like 1

I must confess to being somewhat bemused. Why on earth would anyone not prefer to see a SP who'd spent a bit of time getting herself ready for the meeting?

• Like 1

The more effort a lady makes in preparing for our encounter, such as taking a thorough shower, cleaning every part of her body, shaving, washing and grooming her hair, brushing her teeth, using mouth wash and chewing gum, putting on make-up etc., the more I appreciate and respect her, and ultimately, it will contribute to my decision to see her again. I am sure these are the things that the lady expects me to do as well except of course, the make-up part! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

@ phaedrus, I know it's hard to believe, but believe me, some men don't require it and I'd even say that I have heard clients not caring about it at all...

Here's my take on this...As we say, "you only have one chance to make a first impression".

I believe that there's a minimum effort to put before a session...

You don't have to have to take hours putting on gobs of makeup, fake lashes, fake hair.... But yes take the time - the effort to be well presented - whatever you decide to wear.

Personally, I enjoy taking the time to be well presented before an encounter. I am considerate about my clients and I like them to enjoy me at my "best". I believe that as provider, we have to be attractive and desirable.

Before an encounter, I'll ask a client what he likes, and if he has any particular requests. (and I'll always do my best to please him in that manner)

I believe that most guys notice and appreciate when the sp is clearly making an effort, which is encouraging.

When I greet you, I want you see me as a present that has been careful prepared and wrapped for you. A present that you can't wait to unwrap and enjoy....

To sum up, hygiene is important and so is making a little effort to be desirable for you gentlemen.

It's about showing respect & setting the tone for excitement and fun.

xoxo

Edited by Eva Laperle
  • Like 4

Guest c**io**m7

Having once visited a lady who's body odor rivalled that of a men's locker room after a hockey tournament, I can say grooming is certainly important.

As Eva has expressed, it really is about setting a tone and environment for the encounter. I was always clean and presentable as I treated each encounter as a first date scenario and first impressions are definitely everything on a first date.

As hobbyists, we pay for a fantasy and that includes a clean and well-groomed date.

I am notorious for grooming for each session.

To the point I am showering and bathing 3-4 times a day, then lotion up, talic powder my toes,brush teeth, floss, changing cloths each time ( trying not to wear the same thing as you may have seen your last visit), not only that but preparing my space, music, etc..

This is the reason on the spot sessions are not often booked, unless I just got freshly groomed again.

There are days when I think 60% of my time is grooming lol...

Some clients of mine are very casual though, they say no make up required, wear whatever, throw your hair in a pony and let's play, but even then I must bath, brush, and lotion. It is a ritual that allows me time to myself, center my energy and same as after the session, I jump back into a salt bath to re-center back to myself.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I appreciate grooming and always do my best to return the favour by being presentable, wearing clean clothes, freshly showered and odour free. One time I was overly concerned that I might have bad breath (because I had garlic bread the day before), that I brushed my teeth and tongue about 5 times in the hour before the encounter, then chewed a half dozen sticks of gum. Result, my mouth was raw and couldn't taste for about 12 hours! Lesson learned, I am careful of what I eat the day before an encounter!

I was hoping this might be a thread about men's grooming instead. I've noticed that several clients who've come to see me have shaved off their body hair, either to impress me, or because they feel more comfortable that way. However, in a massage session where the client has requested body slides, my job becomes very difficult and painful when the recipient is covered in short, sharp stubble. I cannot speak for other ladies, but I would imagine none of them appreciate having their supple, freshly-lotioned skin abraded by body stubble. So please, if you are going to shave your chest hair, do so the day before your session, or the day of if possible, so as to minimize the stubble; I cannot stress this enough. Better yet, keep it natural! I'm sure most ladies are very accepting of body hair, so long as you are clean.

Just my two cents.

As for ladies grooming, yes, it is a must. I try to put myself in the clients shoes. For him, this appointment is what a romantic date night is for me. It is a special occasion and a treat for him. I need to be his fantasy girl and look presentable. For him, I need to put my best foot forward, just as I would expect of any personal romantic interest of mine. Though for me these appointments may be commonplace, I need to remember that for him it is a once a month occurrence and something to look forward to with great excitement and anticipation. I think a good comparison would be any pop star or entertainer one might go see in concert. Tabloids are full of stories about how upset a crowd is if Rhianna shows up late to a concert, or if Britney Spears doesn't really sing. For all these performers, the gig is a regular occurrence, but for the crowd it is a rare luxury. All the fans expect the best out of the entertainer, regardless of how many concerts he or she may have performed at that week. We are also entertainers, and must be conscious of our fans expectations.

• Like 4

I like to plan ahead and book early so I have time to groom and be at my best for the ladies that I see, so yes, I expect that they spend the time to groom also.

• Like 1