Well said Cato. I've only been a member for a few months but have been impressed by the sense of community there seems to be here. Hopefully the actions of a few individuals doesn't do anything to damage that.

Let's get that spirit back, and not start 2010 on a negative note.

Here here

Well stated Cato.....there always seems to be some bad apple trying to spoil things for everyone else....hopefully this gets rectified real quick, and things get back to normal.

• Like 1

Great initiative in bringing this forward Cato.

Hopefully the force (for respect)will be with us and will prevail

I am not sure if this is related (yet) but I just posted this on Emma's thread as well.

Rumors and problems and this time no one has said anything to me? Odd... Well if this is taking place you can all help.

If you receive a PM here on cerb click the "REPORT THIS POST" (Yes, You can REPORT pm's to me as well - I can NOT read your PM's unless you do this and even if I could I would not - they are private! But if they are being abused by someone you can report them to me and I will resolve the issues)

We will REMOVE anyone who likes to spread rumors or can not act like a adult here (New or long time member!). This is not highschool and if I feel we have some people who can not grasp that... you get the boot! (and since I have size 13 feet... it's a BIG BOOT)

We did this last year with the removal of a number of members (including one particular SP and one long term member who was a chat mod) who could not help themselves and felt gossip was what this site was for.

I will do it again as it makes us better every time we remove the bad apples.

Ladies: Spreading rumors about other ladies WILL NOT be tolerated we know some ladies do this to make themselves look better and some even thing this is a good way to knock out the competition. If you are caught doing this on cerb (even in a PM or private chat room) you will get the boot. This is unethical and slanderous in most cases!

Guy's if you gossip to other SP's about another SP you too will be excused from the site if it is brought to my attention.

• Like 6

Great points, Cato -- 'am going through a bit of the same myself, being relatively new to the cerb community.

I think also that being positive requires thinking and energy, something that being negative takes less of and hence easier to be, unfortunately.

But like you said, that is what makes cerb such a great community!

Guest s******ecan****

WTF is going on? I've been away from CERB for 3 days and I log on to find some sort of insane sh*tstorm going on? Whoever is engaged in this crap should move on to somewhere else....like maybe some politics forum.

WTF is going on? I've been away from CERB for 3 days and I log on to find some sort of insane sh*tstorm going on? Whoever is engaged in this crap should move on to somewhere else....like maybe some politics forum.

ditto. I missed it as well, I guess.

Just wanted to give a :bowdown: to mod, who really does respond swiftly and honorably in regards to the "report post" option. Many sps are skittish about joining review sites, as are some newbies, and it does not take much to run them off the board with a sly post or a rude pm. Other sites will trounce any 411s by a new member, and whether an sp or a client, nobody wants to scare away either, I wouldn't think. So having a board that is more welcoming is a pleasure to be on, whether one posts a lot or a little. :D

I'm a relatively new member and appreciate what CERB has to offer. I'm on here off and on but wasn't aware of the circumstances CATO is referring to. Nonetheless I support bringing this out and the role played by MOD in keeping this a positive forum. Agree that we should keep it at the diginity level of those who established this place for us and who's contributions continue to be valued.

I would have to agree with all - if you can't be civil, then you probably should keep quiet.....

to admirer the beautiful women, have dates with them, enjoy their company, and be civil with everyone, makes the week go bye so much better when you are having "Fun in life" BTW Tanis I love your ad's! Greek anyone in Winnipeg really should call upon Tanis!:bddog:

New member who appreciates the open arms by community.Just wanted to thank members and mods."cheers"

As sad as this is...and it is sad.......it happens all the time.

I have been a member here and on many other boards......and this happens on all the boards.

I have seen this happen beofre and it has happened to me on other boards.....new members and existing members get tired of the "same old", or want to stir the pot and they start casuing trouble.

now this board at least recognizes this and tries to do something about it.....the other boards tend to let it burn itself out after a huge fire errupts........

Treat it like a fire alarm...you smell smoke...you see fire....pull the fire alarm and warn the authorities so all of us are saved the hassel of loosing good members and informations resources....

now this board at least recognizes this and tries to do something about it.....the other boards tend to let it burn itself out after a huge fire errupts........

Treat it like a fire alarm...you smell smoke...you see fire....pull the fire alarm and warn the authorities so all of us are saved the hassel of loosing good members and informations resources....

You are so correct with this staement in so many ways. It is a shame that people feel that stiring the pot is the only way to go about things.

Good people are so hard to find, even in everyday life. This commmunity is an escape for so many of us, to chat, vent, laugh and much more. It is really sad that there always has to be a few bad apples in the mix.

Good for you Cato. This is a place of acceptance. Who are we to judge each other. Why be jelous girls. Business always goes up and down. If they guy/client likes you, he will be back. There is no point back stabbing other girls, to get your own way. If anything lets work together and keep the good feeling of comunaty here. I have clients talking to me about other SPs and I just shrug it off. I don't know this person so why get into it. I'm the kind of person that goes to the sorse and deals with problems head on. If I can't contact that person. I go to someone trust worthy who knows that person. Just I'm happy that mod has such great buttons. (thank you)So I don't even have to deal with such things. We have it good here guys. Let not mess it up. The old saying if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

As sad as this is...and it is sad.......it happens all the time.

I have been a member here and on many other boards......and this happens on all the boards.

I have seen this happen beofre and it has happened to me on other boards.....new members and existing members get tired of the "same old", or want to stir the pot and they start casuing trouble.

very well said sir, very well said.

to admirer the beautiful women, have dates with them, enjoy their company, and be civil with everyone, makes the week go bye so much better when you are having "Fun in life" BTW Tanis I love your ad's! Greek anyone in Winnipeg really should call upon Tanis!:bddog:

Pete,youve always been a positive and complimentary guy,<smiles, I just wanna give you a big.......well,maybe more then one!

Guest Ou**or**n

Well I have no idea about the particulars about this thread but agree strongly in principal. Sometimes the anonymous nature of the Internet brings out the worst in people.

I too don't know about the paticulars of the thread

But I have found CERB to be a great commuity, both of SP's and Hobbiests.

Not only have I met some great ladies through CERB, I've also "met" via pm's/posts/ and emails a great group of people, both ladies and hobbiests

CERB is a community of mutual respect for one another

RG

Yup, I'll take this chance to thank CERB aloud for the great environment it offers, too.

Posts here can be downright silly or deeply thoughtful; wildly sexy or halting and nervous; wise and experienced, or wide-eyed and wondering. What they are NOT is venomous. There's no room here for the cruel or vicious.

It takes hard work by mods and the will of a community to keep it this way. I appreciate all of it. Thank you, everyone.

It's interesting to see this thread from fully a year ago being revived now, and I'm grateful for the nominations for my post, both then and now. The sentiments still hold true.

Thanks to all for making this a great community.

I had never seen this thread and when I opened it and read the first and subsequent posts I didn't realize that it was a thread from a year ago until I came to the final post by Cato. It was quite a shock, until I realize that it was an old thread.

I wasn't aware that valued and respected senior members were/are being slandered and maliciously talked about here on cerb. I knew that these kind of things was (and most likely still is) happening on the t-board but these things happening here on cerb!!!!. Shocking!!!. Lets hope that it was happening last year but not anymore.

I never saw the thread before but very much agree with the principals of what has been said. The first post that started the thread for sure deserves nomination, so I nominate the thread now. Better late than never.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r