Clients who attempt to exploit your own personal time and ask to see you off the clock for dinners, movies , drinks . I do not offer social time outside in public off the clock and have stopped offering social time as part of my compensated services. No, I do not consider someone a friend when I have really only met them 3 times in 3 years.

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

"I am good looking guy"....Try to measure your attractiveness in a night club by a non-partisan, and you would be disappointed!

getting a 4am call from a Halifax number, claiming to be in Fredericton for an outcall to 2 'party guys' when I'm in Saint John and do incall only til 10pm!

Then badger me by text offering me drugs in exchange!

No thanks, you just made it onto my 'never accept' list!

Why do guys think it's ok to do this?

Be respectful & don't offer me drugs, it's not acceptable to me in any way.

a 3:15am Monday morning stupid questions text session when I'm advertised available Wednesday to Saturday 1pm to 10pm!

Which part of Wed-Sat 1pm-10pm does it show that I'm available Monday morning at 3:30am?

Not only once, but this is the 3rd time the same guy has done this, instant block on my phone now!

My phone has a 'quiet hours' function where I can turn all apps or a list of apps off, all calls or all but a whitelist. Maybe there is an app for your particular phone. You don't have to take every call just to show you're available. Use your answering machine. If the guy isn't a douchebag, he'll understand when you call him back

• Like 3

My phone has a 'quiet hours' function where I can turn all apps or a list of apps off, all calls or all but a whitelist. Maybe there is an app for your particular phone. You don't have to take every call just to show you're available. Use your answering machine. If the guy isn't a douchebag, he'll understand when you call him back

my phone does that also, I'm not asleep, I'm at work at my regular job between the days that I advertise, lol.

Some people just don't get it that we are not available just when they are.

I write my ads quite clearly, rates AND availability but they don't see anything but the phone number.

It wouldn't be so bad when it's a one time call, especially when that person apologize and is polite.

But when you get the same guy asking the same stupid questions EVERY time you're not available then I just classify them now as "too stupid to grace my presence" lol

If someone can't follow a simple directive then I don't want you here as you won't stay within boundaries.

• Like 3

"I am good looking guy"....Try to measure your attractiveness in a night club by a non-partisan, and you would be disappointed!

One would think any prospective client who says this is probably not someone you want to see. I assume somebody would say because they are insecure, but I'm sure you get some that also strangely thing they should then get a discount.

I'm betting somebody saying this is a big warning flag for many of you ladies.

• Like 1

Probably when a client asks, "When are you available?"

I say, "Thursdays - Sundays"

Client, "Ok so can I come Monday?"

Like no!!! I said Thursdays - Sundays did I not?!

Biggest pet peeve.

• Like 1

My pet peeves is when I have someone who did read my site because they say that I know you do not meet evening or weekend (I meet weekdays only) but can I see you Friday at 9 pm?

Hum,that kind of define evening no? Why would I write that availability if I could see you at that time? sigh

I will never understand why people do this, ever! If you have no intention of keeping your appointment or at least having enough respect to cancel in a timely manner, then don't book.

I as a low volume companion don't have time for such games as I only allow a select number of guests per day/week and that is why I implemented a 24+ age restriction for new clients but I had been communicating with this long time member for about a year (who I shall not name openly because that would be against the rules) prior to implementing my age restriction so I allowed him to book and of course when the time came to confirm with my location he didn't answer and had the nerve to be logged on here so I sent a PM and text messages and no response.

What is a real turn-off is when someone fake books, no-shows, books and doesn't have the decency or respect to cancel which in turn made me lose out on booking a 3hr encounter with a regular legit client. So he not only messed with my schedule but he messed with my income. Major turn-off! And I'm not the only companion he has done this to.

Any NS companion who would like to avoid this unsavory timewasting member who has no respect for companions and their time that does not have SP Only Access, send me a PM and I will let you know who the member is so I can at least help someone else avoid this type of member.

These things rarely happen to me and are a huge turn-off especially from a member and the main reason I have a 24+ age restriction for any new clients.

• Like 2

When men send d*ck pics randomly!! HUGE turn off.

And bad breathe, bad hygiene & rude crude language when texting me.

Sooo annoying and a huge turn off!

• Like 3

When men send d*ck pics randomly!! HUGE turn off.

And bad breathe, bad hygiene & rude crude language when texting me.

Sooo annoying and a huge turn off!

Thanks for posting your phone number. I'm gonna send you a dick pic, eat some garlic and not shower before coming to see you ON MONDAY so we can &$^#% and ^#$&^%#, while ^#*^#^*.

Finish with @#$#*&^.

Is that OK?

lol

• Like 2

I am not sure if this will be a major turn-off for a lady so I am going to ask you ladies anyway. Would it be a turn-off if your client looks very impatient to provide you a reverse massage and chooses to play the following song on his phone in the background?

Huey Lewis And The News - Hip To Be Square

And you may have just recalled that his lyla handle is called "batesman77".

I know this happens to everyone and in every city but I have to say Halifax is really starting to get a bad rep for no shows and low ballers and I am beyond sick of it!

Thank God I visit other cities

I just do not understand WHY guys feel the need to book and act sincere and have no intentions on even coming...I'm pretty sure most of us ladies do not sit around all day long in our lingerie with nothing else to do

We take the time to smell nice look nice and go out of our way to accommodate you the least you can do is appreciate that and not waste our time

Especially us reputable ladies!

• Like 1

I know this happens to everyone and in every city but I have to say Halifax is really starting to get a bad rep for no shows and low ballers and I am beyond sick of it!

This sort of thing really annoys me. It particularly annoys me that the guys who do this either don't know or don't care how much they screw things up for the rest of us. I know that Ottawa used to have a bad reputation for no-shows, and some ladies stopped visiting as a result. I'm not sure if it still does or not.

• Like 2

Yeah its just sad because I really try not to judge the city or anyone else based on these types of assholes but it's so annoying

When I make a booking I make sure to keep that booking and if by chance I have to cancel I will let then know so to not waste their time

I truely am thankful for those gentlemen that actually appreciate me and my time

The gentleman I am suppose to see tomorrow,first meeting with him,just wrote he ''just arrived babe''...

babe????

I think it is a first from someone who says he is 40...

I know I am a baby as my afternoon nap attest but really not sure about that name...sigh

I could be wrong, but I believe that some of the no shows are competition in some instances. I'm not sure why anyone would take the time to do that, but there are some special people out there.

I understand some of the hoops that we have to go through to make sure we can be verified, but we really don't need people doing stuff like that.

• Like 2

Here's a general link to the rules:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php

And here is the specific rule you may just have ignored:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_postingshortcomments

Review the rules and please join us as a contributing member of an awesome community. There are many awesome providers and contributing gentlemen to help you here.

• Like 1

About the no shows? I doubt very much that my no-shows are from competition but it is getting so bad that I am grateful now when someone do take the time to cancel.

What leaves me puzzled this week is that a gentleman who booked me 4 weeks ago for Tuesday this week and was writing every week counting down the time didn't confirm or cancel, not even answering a little hello I wrote Sunday .

(I do not usually but since he was writing every week I thought it was ok)

Well he didn't answer to my hello ,Tuesday pass by,no word but he wrote last night at midnight ( full disclosure here my bedtime is 9 pm ,I know I am a baby),so writing at that time to ask me for a meeting at 9 am is really unrealistic,and not a word of apology for the silence radio ...

Worst is that he sounded soo nice,even sending me a poem, so I really do not know how to react...so it is not so much a turn-off as ''WTF?''

Please don't tell me you are good in bed when booking an appointment.

1. It won't get you past my screening policies

2. I will believe it when I see it.

I don't know what it is, maybe spring.... but I have had 3-4 possible clients start their intro to me with some line about how wonderful they are in bed.

Or when giving me an SP reference, saying things like "don't worry, she will tell you how well I {insert sexual act here}"

I know that I am choosy when selecting clients, but I am not that choosy. However, when you say something like that me, I am just more like "ugh" then "ohhhhhhh"

And besides, one lady will like a lick one way while another lady will like it in reverse. LOL

• Like 7

Honestly, most of the time you just have to laugh at some of these guys..

Especially because, at least sometimes, it seems like they're trying so very hard to be undesirable to women in general, lol.

My biggest turn-off when it comes to guys/clients would have to be:

The Short-Notice-with-Impossible-Expectations Guy.

These are 'new' (yet to be screened) guys who seemingly want a doable date. They politely inquire about your availability for, say; 2 hours from now, when you just so happen to be available.. so you think:

If I get moving now, I can screen him quickly and be ready/prepped in time, Nice!

Then, after you tell him you can be available and are all ready to bolt for the shower,

he asks if you can also accommodate some mild requests? ... ... Like?

Reply to him: "What did you have in mind?" Thinking: Still enough time to get ready. *tick tock, tick tock*

After almost 4 minutes of waiting for a reply, you get a giant paragraph of specific clothing, music and toy requests and while you're calculating the time to wash & prep everything extra requested-- another paragraph of detailed fantasy role-play to memorize comes in..

You look up at the clock and have exactly 55 minutes left to get ready.

It's extra annoying because with enough notice, I could actually give them what they were requesting..

and do a damn good job at it too! ;)

• Like 1