Ott. Official Christmas social thread

as it happens things come up so i won't be going to the social i know there are people looking for a ticket so my ticket is available.You have to contact organisers for it have a good time i know i'll be missing a good time

• Like 1

Tomorrow!!!

..and there is snow

Lol clearly I need a calendar

My brain is only focused on two things: exam 1, exam 2. Lol

• Like 1

Good evening everyone. Just got back from the venue a short while ago. Management has done lots to get the place ready for us and it is looking great.

One note with regards to my instructions,, cash payment is preferred as they were having some issues today with CC processing.

As for the evening events, we will have performers doing their thing around 9:30. We should be serving the buffet right after performers are done. Also one member has volunteered to play music for us throughout the evening.

So as per the instructions we sent, doors open at 7 PM. For those making their way there, keep in mind the limo should arrive between 7:50 and 8. With 24 ppl in the limo that will create a temporary line up at the bar! Also big hockey game and possible traffic for the early birds!

Hope everyone has a great time. Its xmas so we tried to make this a nice evening event! Remember about discretion especially around the bar staff. Also for those who wish we will have boxes to drop toys for toy mountain. Cute0aza0Button said she would help with toys so I am making sure mine is all ready! lol

See you all tomorrow evening!

• Like 2

Great thoughts to all that are able to attend the social this evening. I know that I would like to have been able to get to the big city to enjoy the evening with you, but alas, it was not possible this time.

Congrats to mistert and Loneskater for all of their efforts.

For those that know me feel free to spread some kisses and hugs around in my name. Have fun!!!!!

• Like 3

would like to send out a congrats and a big thank you to the 2 guys who planning this event MRT and loneskater for a job well done and we will see you at the next event

• Like 2

I hope everyone enjoys their time tonight. I was very much looking forward to attending and am extremely disappointed I am not able too. I do hope there is another one in the future.

This may be a stupid question, but will there be a coatcheck or area to put coats and such?

Posted via Mobile Device

There is a coat rack!

These socials just keep getting better and better! Thanks Skates, MrT and certainly cannot forget Alexxandria for a great time. Locale was perfect, food was great, music was right on and wow, even a Burlesque show!

It was really great seeing everyone there and meeting new Cerbies.

Thanks again for a wonderful evening!

-Alg

• Like 5

I'm also extending a big thanks to MisterT and Loneskater. It was a great party and it was nice to meet new and also familiar faces. I had a really good time except when I had to leave and make a run for without shoes to my car. lol. Those 6 inch heels killed me tonight! Thanks gentlemen for all your hard work. We appreciate it!

• Like 4

Kudos to Mistert and Loneskater for organizing the biggest Ottawa social to date which was awesome. Special thanks to ALO for their generosity (thanks for the drink) and the folks who provided the spectacular entertainment. Also want to give a shout out to Honeyman for his contribution of honey samples. And to everyone else who came out and made this an event to remember, just goes to show that we have a nice group of people in our community.

My only regret - not being to stay longer.

The question is, can we look forward to a Valentine or March Break social?

• Like 5

Guest S****r

Let me add my kudos too! Great party, guys! Perfect venue, too. Enjoyed the show, the music, the dancing, the prizes, and the company! Two thumbs up!

Looking forward to the next one already!

awesome social last night, by far the best one ive been to. saw some familiar faces, met some new faces, all in all, it was fantastic. cant wait for the next one!! :)

my congrats to everyone who helped organize it :)

star

• Like 2