Do we need more MA's in Ottawa East End?

The schedule reflects the supply and demand. I wonder why that is? What causes this to occur?

Can it be that there are more west end guys visiting MA's than east end guys?

In some cases probably but I look at who is working the particular day I'm interested in hobbying without regard to east or west. (I'm in the east, nearly walking distance to CMJ East). Mind you, I'd probably be happy at CMJ East or West any day of the week. :)

While living in Ottawa, i went to various spas across the city without owning a car to see people wherever they worked, no questions.

Always worked for me.

Ottawa is a great little city because it is of human scale and you can get from east to west in very little time, at least off peak. I live in the east, just before the greenbelt. The MA person I love to spend time with the most is usually in the fairly deep west, Pinecrest and Carling area. Funny, the drive to IKEA used to seem so long, but now it takes only a few minutes, maybe twenty minutes, max (off peak). It's funny how perspective changes when you're motivated by a good thing:) Convenience is great; and desire is even greater...

I'm just saying...

• Like 1

It's true... if you avoid rush-hour, once you're on the 417 getting from east to west (or vice versa) is very quick. Apart from all the construction around Vanier, but I hope that'll be worth it in the end :)

Traveling north/south is a far bigger issue for me, because the highway doesn't go that way. I particularly despise driving up and down Merivale; alas, the temptations are too great to avoid it...

• Like 1

I have gone out to the west a few times and up to the south. But the trip up merivale rd is always bad. and takes too long during lunch time. I have done it a few times only because the girl I wanted to see was out there. But since I posted this thread. I have counted a choice of almost 20 different girls between the two spa's now. That is more then plenty to keep my busy :)

• Like 1

Woke up, can't get back to sleep, so decided to expand on what I said before.

I am following this thread because having lived in Toronto, I chuckle at how people in Ottawa consider certain places in the city to be far. You can get most places in Ottawa in 20-40 minutes depending on traffic and let's face it, in Toronto most folks would consider an hour to be reasonable time factor to get somewhere. In Ottawa, if you want to see a hockey game or concert, you have no choice but to go with it and travel the distance to Kanata. Even the Events bus from Orleans to Canadian Tire Centre is only 40 minutes.

When referring to the west, Merivale Road has been mentioned. Merivale Road has always been busy - even back in the 70's when there was no Hunt Club extension or Highway 416.

Getting back to the topic at hand, consider that ladies get used to working at a specific location and their aim to hopefully build up regulars. So if they are a west end girl who gets shuttled off to the east end location for the day, for a client's convenience, she may miss out on other clients who generally visit her in the west. And what if an east end lady doesn't want to go the west, then does that mean she misses out on a shift. Even positing schedules does not guarantee the clients will be available to see them on those days if they're shuffling around.

The idea of been shuffled around would mean extra time and expense. I don't think it's fair to expect the spa or lady to absorb the costs associated with this. Most personal drivers (not cabs) would probably charge a minimum of $20-$30 each way and that would be dependent on whether a driver was available at the desired time. Also the lady would lose an hour in travel time.

What about this scenario? Say you want to see a west end girl in the east end at a particular time would YOU the client, be prepared to compensate her for her travel fee and time lost to travelling back and forth. Also in order to accommodate that lady, the spa would have to have a room available for her to use. So that would mean perhaps an east end girl on shift would not be able to work or they'd have to leave a room free. Would you cover those costs as well?

I think in the end, it's probably better to plan accordingly to be able to take the time to get to the west.

I am not trying to give anyone a difficult time here, I'm just trying to point out that logistically speaking, it's just not feasible to spend more time to make the same amount (or less) money.

The reason why I am interested in this thread, is because when I first started working in Orleans, I was told that no one would ever go out that far to see a lady. Far? It's only a 20 minute drive from the Nicholas Street on ramp on the 417 to the Jeanne D'arc exit off the 174. But folks who don't live east, think we are "far".

I had an alternate location in the west end, but by the time I factored in my compute time, and fees to use the place and loss from cancelled or no shows, it wasn't worth the few calls I did get.

I decided to stick it out in east, and it paid off. I have had gents from as far away as Renfrew, Carleton Place, Kemptville, and even the Belleville area etc. come see me because they want to see me.

So I'm repeating myself here but as much as it would be nice to have the ladies you want to see where you want to see them, plan accordingly because we can't please all of the people all of the time.

Also, final question to the OP, did you ever bring this up with the spas you named to hear their take on it? I think by the responses on this thread, we can see that there are many fine ladies to choose from both east and west and why try to fix what ain't broken.

Happy hobbying.

• Like 3

For a while we were getting more women in the east end. But I guess the demand wasn't good enough to keep them in the east end. The selection has gotten small again. But variety to keep me busy :)

Here's my two cents.

I spend most of my time in the West because it's closer to me from home. I make the occasional appearance in the East, but I am always busier in the West, which is the same for most of the women here at CMJ.

Luckily, I have a few East end visitors in the West ;)

• Like 2

Guest ****y1**2

The East End, Orleans, has very few options, particularly if one is partial to Asian or MPs and SPs of a variety of ethnic backgrounds. I don't understand why it's like a desert here for this sort of thing. The demand is probably here, just the providers aren't.

The demand is probably here, just the providers aren't.

Those two issues are rarely far separated..... even as a far west end guy I'll do my best to help with the demand?!

There are 11 amazing ladies here at Vibe with me! That makes 12 MAs regularly here for you in the East! xoxox

Our Line Up Today:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=217235

And Our Albums:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?u=83222

xoxo

Julia is correct, there are a lot of ladies at Vibe. Haven't met Julia yet... but plan too very soon :)

• Like 2

Sorry, but as someone who travels 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get to Ottawa, I really fail to see what the big deal is where ladies are in Ottawa. If I lived in Ottawa South and wanted to see a lady in Gatineau, I'd feel lucky to live so close. If I lived in Kanata and wanted to see a lady in Orleans, again I'd feel lucky a lady was so close by. And so on and so on and so on. Ottawa whether east, west, north or south is blessed with many beautiful ladies who are close by for gentlemen. Even opposite ends of Ottawa really isn't that far

Coming from a guy who really knows what distance is involved in seeing ladies, and the ladies are well worth the drive I take

A evening rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Hey I have driven five hours and 450 kilometers to see a lady. You have nothing to complain about.

Yes and I've done the same thing by going to Toronto and Montreal but it's more a one time thing and not something you are doing all the time lol... There are other factors at play, work, maybe a spouse and such... So if you are in the far east and want to see someone in the west, it can be difficult and the traffic can be bad at times.

So it may be easy to just say I've traveled this far to a place to see an sp, so what's your problem lol... There are other factors at play and I understand that. I'm pretty central but if had to venture out to the West I would think twice about it, just the way it is.

• Like 1

Yes and I've done the same thing by going to Toronto and Montreal but it's more a one time thing and not something you are doing all the time lol... There are other factors at play, work, maybe a spouse and such... So if you are in the far east and want to see someone in the west, it can be difficult and the traffic can be bad at times.

So it may be easy to just say I've traveled this far to a place to see an sp, so what's your problem lol... There are other factors at play and I understand that. I'm pretty central but if had to venture out to the West I would think twice about it, just the way it is.

its tough for me to get to the west end of the city. I basically only go out to the west end to the CMJ parties lately :)

Sorry, but as someone who travels 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get to Ottawa, I really fail to see what the big deal is where ladies are in Ottawa. If I lived in Ottawa South and wanted to see a lady in Gatineau, I'd feel lucky to live so close. If I lived in Kanata and wanted to see a lady in Orleans, again I'd feel lucky a lady was so close by. And so on and so on and so on. Ottawa whether east, west, north or south is blessed with many beautiful ladies who are close by for gentlemen. Even opposite ends of Ottawa really isn't that far

Yep. This. I can't think of anywhere in Ottawa that's much more than a half-hour drive from anywhere else, in reasonable traffic (unreasonable traffic and construction are another matter entirely :) OK, so there are some things you can't really do (I don't think I've ever had a meeting at 4pm with anybody) but really, we have nothing to whine about.

As far as I'm concerned, if I want to see someone in town then I'll go see her. Time and money and opportunity are issues; distance is not.

• Like 1

It seems now with all the new girls at CMJ East and Vibe that now there are many to choose from. Now it's going to be harder to decide who to see. Which is a great problem to have now :)

• Like 4

Lets just be grateful Ottawa isn't Toronto...lol. When I lived and worked there and the client wasn't in your area..fuggedabout it!! An accident on the 401? You'd be stuck there and your day would be ruined. There are all lovely ladies in the east and west of Ottawa.

• Like 1

Lately, between Vibe and CMJ East there seems to be a lot of new talent coming to the east end. But now there is the Brass Club downtown which makes it more convenient for me at noon. The trouble is now that there are too many choices. Decisions Decisions. Well I guess this is a good problem to have. Hope we can keep the women cumming to the East end. :)

• Like 1

I am officially in the EAST after all my years in the west or downtown I made the move to the EAST and I must admit.....im a westend kinda girl and I highly doubt I'll stay in the east forever! But for now.....I share Canotek rd with Many other people/places it would seem ;-)

• Like 6

Currently the East situation is getting better. Vibe has now 15 beautiful women on staff and CMJEast are getting more different women in the east. This spot is not as busy as the one in the south, but if more of us visit in the east, then more of the women will come to the east. Like the movie "Field of Dreams", Build it and they will ��� :)

Let's support Vibe and CMJEast.

My problem is that I work downtown and the BrassClub is within working distance of me :) It's a great place also.

Now my life is getting difficult.

With so many Beautiful women to choose from. The decision just got harder :)

But this is a good kind of stress. One that a good massage help with :)

• Like 1