Lovely bushes: full, trimmed, or shaved?

It seems that the new trend is back to full little bushes. I personally prefer to have mine totally shaved because I find it more hygienic, and it allows me to feel more sensations. It is not so much about the look. And as this article states (link below) it helps to avoid catching bad things or to spread them.

http://www.purdueexponent.org/features/article_454407d9-f235-5392-a368-39493c166b2a.html

Whether you are a lady or a gentleman, what are your preferences about hairstyling your bush? I am curious to know what you like for yourself and what you like for the other and why?

And especially for you gents, here is a link to a video that you might find funny, ridiculous, cheesy, interesting, stupid... Or all at the same time, I don't know, you'll judge!

• Like 2

For myself, like to keep my balls and shaft area clean shaven and my upper bush trimmed to a manageable length.

On a woman, I'm not really that picky, whatever you decide to do is fine, I'm just happy I get to play with it! But my preference is clean around the lip area with a small, well maintained "landing" strip or any other fun little design up above. I find it more visually pleasing to have some hair, but a clean underside is far more functional.

Just my 2 cents, but Mia, I'm sure yours looks and tastes amazing regardless of hairstyle!

• Like 1

I have a bush.

Not a full 70's but a good size fluffy one.

I made the decision when I was in Europe to let it grow...I had 6 weeks that I knew I would not have sex and not have the awkward two weeks growth. The reason was because I always saw people asking about it

Guys love it. Some don't mind it. In the past year, I only had one person that refuse to go down on me (except for those that just don't) because he said it was "dirty"

When I first got it and word "got" around I would say for a few months maybe 20% of my new clients were because of my bush.

I love it.It's so soft :3

• Like 9

I have a bush.

Not a full 70's but a good size fluffy one.

I made the decision when I was in Europe to let it grow...I had 6 weeks that I knew I would not have sex and not have the awkward two weeks growth. The reason was because I always saw people asking about it

Guys love it. Some don't mind it. In the past year, I only had one person that refuse to go down on me (except for those that just don't) because he said it was "dirty"

When I first got it and word "got" around I would say for a few months maybe 20% of my new clients were because of my bush.

I love it.It's so soft :3

I wish I had the courage to do this, some day and soon!

Congratulations to you !!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I love hair .... only on my head!!! I hate hair everywhere else ... I'm a bald eagle! I do it myself, shaving cream or soap, and blade razor, YES a blade, a real one, my hands are as steady as a surgeon .. and don't walk in and say BOOO when I'm busy doing it, or I'll kill ya ... right after I pick up my balls from the floor!!! lol lol I also get my chest, back, and upper arms waxed, but I get this done in a spa but a super gorgeous attendant. I'm a regular with her, I see her every 7 weeks, so she's becoming very, very fun to be with. Oh and she also gives me a pedicure too while I'm there. And then my SO does my eyebrows, ears, and nose!

On a women, it's the same ... I prefer a woman who doesn't have any hair on her body below the eyebrows, lol lol I personally find it cleaner, more attractive, smoother, and for me, an overall better experience.

But .... to each his own. Some enjoy trekking in the desert, others the tundra, others the boreal forest, while for some only the Amazon will do.

I too have no hair down there, the boys too. I haven't in years. I get a lot more attention down there. I do like a Lady who is shaved as well landing strip is a OK.

Hence my handle " shaved "

• Like 1

For years, I stayed "natural" and only fairly recently did I venture into totally shaved "down there". Now I can't see ever going back. However, the rest of my body doesn't get touched by a razor, wax, whatever. Mind you, I'm not a real hairy guy anyway.

As for the lady I am with, I'm honestly really flexible but the one thing I would say that bothers me slightly is stubble. As far as full bush goes, hey, I came of age in the 70's. It's all good if it's clean. I actually find blond and redhead full fine bush to be a big turn on.

• Like 1

As for ,yself I am bald eagle jones down below, been like that for years. It makes the sensation even better and it makes it look bigger.

As for lady my personal preference is also shaved bald but do love a bit of a bush above, something to point me in the right direction hehe

• Like 1

On a lady I like it, bush is the new bald. Mind you that I love that area of a ladies body bush or bald or shaved anyway.

On me, I prefer shaved, I notice that I grow 2 inches longer without hair in that area, I wonder why?

• Like 2

I notice that I grow 2 inches longer without hair in that area, I wonder why?

That's why I can never fully shave down there.. I am concerned that the appearance of it being even bigger than it really is would scare off too many ladies... lololol

No wait...maybe it's because I am pretty sure my wife after 30+ years of neatly trimmed would definitely know I was seeing someone if I was suddenly all shaved. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Noooo! :) I hope this isn't really a trend! Bald is best, no doubt about it!! If it's a trend, I haven't noticed it...yet...

Please keep on shaving/waxing, whatever...

• Like 1

I perfer shaved or a close trim for the ladies, same for myself. Its a personal preference thing but for me I find it more attractive and it just feels better to be clean down there.

• Like 1

Love the nice fluffy bush, a lovely cushion for my forehead....

However....

I also absolutely love the bald look, makes the camel toe more pronounced before undressing fully

Basically through the years I have LOVED them all!

And that I do remember!

Ha

• Like 2

I truly hope this is the new trend. Although I also like bald from time to time I prefer a more nature look that is neatly kept. The fact that it is so rare these days also makes it that much more appealing.

• Like 1

I don't have a full bush, but just enough. So I'm trimmed - don't want to poke anyone's eye out, lol.

• Like 1