Older or younger?

Which do you prefer ladies and also gentlemen.

Younger companions, or older, and why so?

Myself, I prefer to be in the company of someone older then me, as younger men aren't as respectable or as experienced ;) wink,wink..

• Like 2

As i younger man i tend to favour older sp's, the younger sps sometimes seem timid, and they usually dont have as much to offer. As for younger guys not having enough experience, you just haven't seen the right ones Amelia ;)

Additional Comments:

Also anybody else just noticed they blocked out the word y.o.u.n.g lol

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I love them all and they all have something special and unique to offer. In any event, it doesn't matter who I see, I'm always older than they are! lol lol ;-)

i used to see younger women, but lately ive been seeing older ladies. I still see the younger ones (mid to early 20's) but I find that there is a difference when I see this particular woman ive seen for quite sometime who is older than most of the ladies ive seen. we have a lot more in common, and is mature for her age.

sorry but I wont say who it is, even if you PM me. for privacy reasons

I like maturity. I know that it does not always come with age but it often helps. Late 20's is sort of a starting point. They know their way around and have more confidence.

One day I was on a long flight and struck up a conversation with a European gentleman sitting next to me. There was a beautiful twentyish woman near us as well as a fortyish woman. He expounded on the virtues of older women. In retrospect I must say that I agree.

I am a 47 year old gentleman, and I find myself attracted to women in their mid 20's to late 40's. The attraction all depends on the ladies level of maturity. How she dresses, how she expresses herself, sound of her voice, conversations, etc, etc....

• Like 2

In my experience I prefer the more mature ladies for several reasons. When I say mature I mean 30 and up but in no way do I feel that's old. There 's the old saying that men grow more gracefully than women but I totally disagree with that. Just look at some of the beautiful ladies we have on Cerb who are 30 plus who are as sexy as any 20 something. More than physical attributes they are emotionally more fit to provide the utmost interest in their clients. My most memorable encounters have been with this age of conpanonsbip.

This is not to say you can't find a less mature companion who has the same level of commitment buts its rare.

My two cents

• Like 1

I've seen women of all ages, but the ones over 30 seem to the best experience. i've seen several in their 40's. They had better bodies then women in their 20's. But they were more experienced and relaxed in their sessions. They are more open and experienced. They know what they want and how to please a man. Some of the girls offer physical pleasure, but not the sensual and emotional pleasure that an older woman brings. But it depends on the maturity of the woman. I've met some girls that were very mature for their age and enjoy there work and went out of there way to please me. But in general older women seem to offer the type of experience and older gentleman like myself desires :)

• Like 3

I used to feel as you do Amelia until I started meeting with some younger men-20-30, then my opinion changed. I think we all have to treat each potential client/business person as an individual and not a number, persay. There are younger guys that have more maturity than many older and vice versa.There are two many exceptions to the rule, so I've experienced. Just yesterday I had a fantastic meeting with a 25yr old, he was as respectable, mature and nice as anyone could hope, so...

We all have preferences and different tastes but sometimes looking beyond them can bring lovely surprises:)

• Like 3

I'm now in my sixties. When I was in my 30's I like women in there 20's and 30's. When I entered my 40's I liked them in their 20's, 30's and 40's.

The biggest benefit of getting older has been that it has broadened my horizons as to the age of women I find attractive. I now find all age groups of women attractive in their own special way ;)

• Like 2

Age is just a number to me. It simply says how many rotations around the sun you have made. Every one is unique in their perspective, experience, learning and loving so I try to find the connection and shared energy with each person. I've had wonderful experiences with both "many rotations" and "less rotations" (tee hee) as well as not so wonderful.

For me it's about personality, character and energy. Looks and body type play a small part but I much prefer the rest and how they relate to me.

• Like 2

I love all Ladies of all ages. They are all unique in there own way just like us.

I've seen Ladies in there late 20's to early 40's.. As I was told age is a number.. " but my number is becoming to high " HA! HA! I love the Ladies always did and always will.

I only wish CERB/Lyla was around when I was younger.. There are some many Lovely and beautiful Ladies..

• Like 1

Well my age preference since embarking on this lifestyle, has been ladies from their mid twenties to early fifties

Ladies early twenties and teenage girls (18-19 yrs old) too..... (word opposite of old ;-) ) for me.

That said it is more important to me who the lady is, not how old she is with the proviso mentioned

My two cents worth

RG

• Like 1

As i younger man i tend to favour older sp's, the younger sps sometimes seem timid, and they usually dont have as much to offer. As for younger guys not having enough experience, you just haven't seen the right ones Amelia ;)

Additional Comments:

Also anybody else just noticed they blocked out the word y.o.u.n.g lol

I'm not sure why that one words is blacked out.. Lol. Perhaps your correct, with the younger men comment.. I'll keep an eye out. ;)

I'm not sure why that one words is blacked out.. Lol. Perhaps your correct, with the younger men comment.. I'll keep an eye out. ;)

I believe it's a censored word, I think you can use youthfuller, lol, doesn't sound right but it was being replaced with the other word at one point.

Sometimes, age becomes or can be unimportant, especially when the chemistry is there and there's a strong connection... have you ever felt that?

This being said, I find that maturity, experience and wisdom are very attractive (in both men and women for me) ;)

• Like 6

Sometimes, age becomes or can be unimportant, especially when the chemistry is there and there's a strong connection... have you ever felt that?

Yeah, it's more about chemistry, and you never really know that until you're in the moment.

That being said, I'm always a bit more cautious with younger women because I feel the risk is higher. To generalize a bit, I think they are more likely to not understand how to be discrete, to not know how to put on a condom properly, to be into drugs, or to be working for a pimp. Not always, but in nearly every aspect of life, with maturity comes a bit of risk aversion, and more mature SP's side step a lot of these risky habits.

Also, if you're visiting a 20 year old SP then you're generally there for the 20 year old body. Some know they're trading on that only and it's enough to make a living, so they don't offer much more during the date. Experienced ladies know that the body might trigger a first visit, but personality, chemistry, and overall quality of the experience will bring repeat visits. I'm much more likely to call on a mature SP's hospitality a second time.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's more about chemistry, and you never really know that until you're in the moment.

That being said, I'm always a bit more cautious with younger women because I feel the risk is higher. To generalize a bit, I think they are more likely to not understand how to be discrete, to not know how to put on a condom properly, to be into drugs, or to be working for a pimp. Not always, but in nearly every aspect of life, with maturity comes a bit of risk aversion, and more mature SP's side step a lot of these risky habits.

Also, if you're visiting a 20 year old SP then you're generally there for the 20 year old body. Some know they're trading on that only and it's enough to make a living, so they don't offer much more during the date. Experienced ladies know that the body might trigger a first visit, but personality, chemistry, and overall quality of the experience will bring repeat visits. I'm much more likely to call on a mature SP's hospitality a second time.

I completely disagree! Some twenty year old Sps are half way through there university degree, and have been with men since extremely young ages... I feel men take younger woman as fools when in fact there just as sensual, mentally equipt also romantically capable as a woman in there thirtys. Remember this day and age, girls have sex at a young age. We learn from every encounter we've ever had, and grow from those experience.

Don't discount younger ladies, as some are just like being with a ladies ten years old then them...

My opinion of course!

Additional Comments:

Also nowadays woman in there's fourtys, and fifties have phenomenal bodies like twenty year olds do.

The problem with grouping people weither it's by age or by sex or by geographic location is that it usually applies that the group, whatever it is, is one homogeneous group with all the same traits and of course we know that's just not true.

Now is we say more youthful ladies have less experience then that might generally be true but it would certainly not be hard to find lots that were very experienced and conversely older ladies who had less experience... for me there is no right or wrong to the question " Older or younger" it is really a question of one's individual taste.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

I personally prefer north of 30 for the level of maturity (not that someone south of 30 is necessarily immature, it just makes for better conversation the closer in age). My last girlfriend was a few years older than me, in her 50's, and she was astounding both physically and intellectually.

Well I am in the age range that all the ladies are younger ! But really my personal preference is for someone more mature . Makes me feel less like a dirty old man ;~

• Like 1