What makes you happy ?

Having a friend who you can be honest with and who "gets it"! Bonus if you meet this friend through Lyla!:icon_biggrin:

I agree, and I am so glad I have at least three. :D

• Like 3

I have recently had the pleasure to reconnect with a dear friend of mine, my hot gf: Bianca Jaguar! I think you all know how it feels to reconnect with someone you love & care for. To you babe, was great to see you in TO, you warmed my heart & put a smile on my face so that made me happy. :D

So my question is: Have you reconnected with friends or loved ones recently?

Who was last to put a nice smile on your face?

Sending sunshine to you all xo

• Like 3

I've recently reconnected with several women that I have not had a chance to see for more then a year or two. These sessions were really great and they really seem to enjoy seeing me again. I'm going to have to repeat with them again.

Additional Comments:

Recently I've reconnected with several companions that I've not seen for quite a while. These women seem very happy to see me again. these turned out to be some of the best date's I've had for a while. I'm going to have repeat with them again :)

• Like 1

What makes one happy can change as life goes by:

At present

In my normal life seeing my Children succeed in their lives is nice.

Having my Grand Kids visit while seeing how happy they are is special.

In the secret side of my life:

Anytime I get to visit my favourite Lady I am in my happy place.

Enjoying her amazing company !

Seeing her smile!

Hearing her laugh!

Last but not least for sure having her fall asleep in your arms

then waking her up in the morning makes one pretty happy!!

Being treated special makes me feel great and also tells me I am with a extra special person. While visiting a massage parlor recently my Sp was late by about 15 or 20 minutes. I could tell she felt bad and was very apologetic. She held my hand and walked me to the room and sat me down in a chair. She began by removing my shoes she took my socks off and completely undressed me and would not allow me to do it myself. Needless to say the rest of the massage was fantastic but that little extra sure meant a lot and really made me feel great. It was just a little something but it sure meant a lot!

On a daily bases, my family, friends and simply waking up to another day of life!

Today, a very special friend made me very happy, as he always does :)

• Like 2

Spending time with friends and family over a turkey dinner catching up on what they are doing and what interests them at the moment - Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happiness is a very elusive thing....it can surround you at one moment and then be gone the next... we should all be thankful for what we have in our lives and be as happy as each day is truly a gift especially if we get to spend it with people we love and care about... Be thankful and Happy For what you have not what you think you need.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Living in the present...instead of the past or future. Being happy means being able to feel content where I am right now at this very moment. Nothing or no one else can make me happy but myself first.

• Like 1

I visited Victoria, BC, for the last 4 days, and really enjoyed it. It made me so happy! I was driving and smiling like a banana! It will probably be my last winter in Kingston! Planing on moving there next year :-)

I woke up with a beautiful smile on my face thanks to amazing people I've met in my current trip in the Capital.

I'm happy to receive so much love and warm welcome from a city that's always in my heart, Ottawa.

All my Ottawa darlings, you made me very happy. I was gone too long. It was a pleasure to reconnect with old friends, new friends...It was a very emotional trip for me on many level but most of all intensely satisfying and heart warming.

Thank you Ottawa, I'm grateful.

Sincerely,

Eva Laperle

I woke up with a beautiful smile on my face thanks to amazing people I've met in my current trip in the Capital.

I'm happy to receive so much love and warm welcome from a city that's always in my heart, Ottawa.

All my Ottawa darlings, you made me very happy. I was gone too long. It was a pleasure to reconnect with old friends, new friends...It was a very emotional trip for me on many level but most of all intensely satisfying and heart warming.

About time you came back. I'm booking you for the whole week next time...

• Like 1

Being told by my favourite lady she stills remembers how big my smile was

on the first day we met, the happy part of all that is my smile gets bigger

every time I have the privilege to have her sexy company:)

Guest n*gu**6

Knowing that something I did made someone else's day special. Gave them a reason to laugh or smile. That I made that difference in their day and made it for the better...