Un-warranted dick pics

The thought of creating a dick pick authenticator/verifier app has crossed my mind several times. It would basically guarantee that the picture was sent/taken recently from the device sending the image, reducing the use of fakes. It's a Craigslist Casual Encounters inspired idea. Basically my million penny idea. Not sure if one actually exists.

On topic, my peen is too small to send pics of :(

Oh well.....

The thought of creating a dick pick authenticator/verifier app has crossed my mind several times. It would basically guarantee that the picture was sent/taken recently from the device sending the image, reducing the use of fakes. It's a Craigslist Casual Encounters inspired idea. Basically my million penny idea. Not sure if one actually exists.

On topic, my peen is too small to send pics of :(

Oh well.....

Who would give a damn who's penis it is anyway? That's not the point.

• Like 2

Guest Lep*******1**7

Da man thinks da dick pic done da trick -- NO.

This kinda prick thinks wit his dick and must be none too quick.

His dick brain tells 'im his lil' prick gonna be the pick (o' da crop).

But his dick is just a hohum hick's prick, no great trick o' treat fo' da Wo-men!

He dreams about some quick licks, but his sad sick ol' dick 'n sac ain'a gonna get too slick -- TOO-Day.

I would'a giv our Mr. Dick a kick to the curb and a brick came tumblin' oh so quick-Ly after!

Sticks and stones can break your bone..... and dick pics make it quicker!

Guest D***el B***e

So if we call a face shot a selfie, do we call a dick shot a dickie?

Oh yes, the penis pics. Insignificant to me, all I see is insecurity about one's self. It's unfortunate that some feel they have nothing of worth on the inside.

side note.....I hope their penis pics match performance. LOL!

.;-)

Rock on sistar. you seem to be doing great.

Edited by Katherine
poor content

Guest Pa***e-******tty
I know lately I've actually received a few dick pics literally out of the blue from guys. :icon_rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering personally how everyone handles these!

Out of curiosity, ladies (&service gents), how do you react to this? Personally, I have a habit of either ceasing contact or getting angry at the guy in question.

Gentlemen, why do you send this, if you ever have? I mean only if you've sent these photos without any indication that she wants one-- do you feel like it may be expected of you to send?

:ThankYou:

I think it's extremely low class. Treat an SP like a Goddess instead!

Funny how we can all have a good laugh about cutting a guy's dick off,

yet I don't the jokes flying about female genital mutilation.

Uh huh.

Whoa, that was a far stretch.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Funny how we can all have a good laugh about cutting a guy's dick off,

yet I don't the jokes flying about female genital mutilation.

Uh huh.

Not sure if you were actually after an answer, but the big difference is that there is an actual huge widespread issue of female genital mutilation, both historically and ongoing.

The few times someone has actually done something equivalent to a man it typically is taken seriously, with charges laid. It's a news story because it's such an exceptional circumstance and (though it by no means justifies the act) it's often connected to some wider and inappropriate action the male took to get themselves into trouble. In the case of female genital mutilation it's mostly done simply as a means of subjugation.

Basically it's easier and generally less offensive to make an innocent joke about cutting a penis off because that's not a common practice and so it is easier to take as the innocent joke intended. Female genital mutilation is invariably tied up into wider issues of mysogomy you can't separate it from.

It's like if you made a joke where the punchline was about a high gas bill...it would take on a whole different and darker meaning if it was about a Jewish person because of the real historical tragedy associated with it.

Anyway, not trying to derail the thread or start a debate and that's probably more than anyone wanted to read...but if you were really wondering what the difference is, there ya go.

• Like 6

When guys send me dick pics, I just keep replying with random pics of Justin Bieber.

One thing I will say though, if you're going to take a picture of your junk, at least be arty about it. Nothing looks worse than seeing your limp dick draped over your thigh like a dirty sock.

• Like 3

I kinda like that the thread title implies that there are "warranted dick pics". :)

I supose if your name is Dick and you send a selfie that would be a" warranted dick pic."

• Like 4

Ok, well I hope you're ready for the truth love(s).. I'm a guy and I'll tell you we all do and have done this lol. I know better now but it took a while. Why? Same reason we send em- we're stupid men esp when fuck brain takes over, Thats it- it's all we think we got that you want bc of ignorance. As for me, I'd rather stimulate your mind then your body will tune in better- course it has to be done without the chat, just as I do :).. We got hard ons and you know it before we do. There's a time for showing you the cock and you know it..and you won't have to ask :).. It's hard to impress a hot chick and as soon as she notices you trying, she knows you're half boner and half boner thinking. Yeah I know mine ain't your biggest but I love it when yous lie and say it is xoxoxo

Send boob and ass pics all damn day- we do not mind! Haha.. <3

Wet? Yeah, the intelligent ladies are- and boy do I like them ones. Passionate sex is the bomb and yeah, makes us thirst, throb and focus..

Ps- wanna see my cock??lol

• Like 1

I kinda like that the thread title implies that there are "warranted dick pics". :)

i always think the same thing every time i see the title lol

When guys send me dick pics, I just keep replying with random pics of Justin Bieber.

First of all ....... That Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking MA has the right idea :)

Secondly.... Who is MA ? Haven't been around much lately..........

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Hey there has even been requests from a Lady for male boob shots on Twitter!Not to many posts of pics yet.

Whoa, that was a far stretch.

Posted via Mobile Device

How is it a far stretch? All but the dumbest of us know what was meant by this innuendo. I don't condone violence against anyone unless it's self defense or they really, really, really, REALLY deserve it. I will not ignore a joke about cutting a man's penis off because there is absolutely no place for it.

Perhaps such jokes became normalized after the old hag Sharon Osborne laughed gleefully about it on international TV, but I will not tolerate it without objection. I've been in many locker room situations and I've NEVER heard a guy talk about cutting off a piece of a woman's body and all the other guys laughing and cheering him on....NEVER!

The few times someone has actually done something equivalent to a man it typically is taken seriously

Oh, you mean like this?

Guest Lep*******1**7
Is this an unwarranted dick pic

Actually a campaign button for Richard "Dick" Nixon

nixon-dick.png?w=455

RG :-)

Another nick-name for Richard Nixon was "Tricky Dicky". I don't think it had anything to do with his dick, but he was a Royal Dick for sure. And the only trick he was known for was Watergate, for which Dicky was impeached and left with his tricky tail between his legs. No word about selfies of his member, but from the look of his face no one would be interested.

I'm sorry to revive this thread but I was just reminded of a story that happened in December.  A lady(not sure why I call her that) that I asked for her service asked me for a dick pic and I found it strange so I replied that I didn't have a good one but asked if she would be happy with one of my ass?  So I send her a pic like this one...

Jasper_-_Web.jpg

• Haha 1

I personally don't send dick pics because it's kinda embarrassing when they see me live, why compound my embarrassment by sending "a before encounter pic" LOL

This was a reaction on a date, so can you imagine the reaction to sending her a "selfie" of me LOL

Yes this is all tongue in cheek

RG

giphymanhood.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

I personally don't send dick pics because it's kinda embarrassing when they see me live, why compound my embarrassment by sending "a before encounter pic" LOL

This was a reaction on a date, so can you imagine the reaction to sending her a "selfie" of me LOL

Yes this is all tongue in cheek

RG

Or worst, be this guy(Anthony Weiner):

160921-weiner-sex-scandal-part-3-feature.jpg