Un-warranted dick pics

I know lately I've actually received a few dick pics literally out of the blue from guys. :icon_rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering personally how everyone handles these!

Out of curiosity, ladies (&service gents), how do you react to this? Personally, I have a habit of either ceasing contact or getting angry at the guy in question.

Gentlemen, why do you send this, if you ever have? I mean only if you've sent these photos without any indication that she wants one-- do you feel like it may be expected of you to send?

:ThankYou:

• Like 6

Guest D***el B***e

OMG this is so rude! You can only imagine how this individual (and I'm being nice) will behave in person. Maybe he was simply visually telling you his name ... Dick!!! lol

Out of curiosity, ladies (&service gents), how do you react to this? Personally, I have a habit of either ceasing contact or getting angry at the guy in question.

I laugh, shake my head, then have a "yurk" moment, mark as spam, delete, and forget about it.

Dick pics are a turn off!

Additional comment:

And no, Lee, you cannot send me one either lol

• Like 7

I can't begin to understand why anyone could feel obliged to send stuff like that.

Do any of the ladies text pics of their rack or other regions?

• Like 2

Oh my, oh my. If I'm busy I just delete . If I have a moment I remind him all men have one of those and its really common knowledge.

Then I tell him I more interested in his brain that his penis. That always stops any communication.

• Like 6

Luckily, I cannot send or receive pictures by phone, but if one does arrive by email, I usually ignore and delete.

A (now retired) lady I knew said she used to reply by sending back a really ugly pic of one with the message "how do you like mine"? Hilarious.

• Like 6

I've never understood people doing this. Cutting off contact seems the most appropriate although some of you have some pretty funny responses above LOL

• Like 3

I laugh when I get texts asking me if I'd like to see his 10 or 12 inch... I always say "no thanks, I couldn't handle that anyways". Usually leaves them speechless.

But honestly, it's the truth...

• Like 3

Sounds like some of the fellas are so fucking awesome and big....they should be sucking their own tallywackers !! Then they can be self righteously proud of their own B Job

• Like 1

Sounds like some of the fellas are so fucking awesome and big....they should be sucking their own tallywackers !! Then they can be self righteously proud of their own B Job

Then no need for ladies!!

• Like 1

Then no need for ladies!!

No no no Katherine. Tis All Good !!! There are still a majority of us average pricks kickin around to keep you company ;)

I laugh when I get texts asking me if I'd like to see his 10 or 12 inch... I always say "no thanks, I couldn't handle that anyways". Usually leaves them speechless.

But honestly, it's the truth...

when they say that to me I tell them great I charge by the inch. Lol

• Like 3

dick pics have to be the worst, especially when it's the only thing in a message!

I don't care for those type of messages, or rude ones for that matter, it does nothing for me.

Love the comment of 'charging by the inch', that is awesome ;-)

I know if you are a male you are going to have a dick, but it does not impress me in the least when that is the only item in the 'message'.

I have never asked for a dick pic, don't think I ever will.

• Like 1

Oh my, oh my. If I'm busy I just delete . If I have a moment I remind him all men have one of those and its really common knowledge.

Then I tell him I more interested in his brain that his penis. That always stops any communication.

Maybe his brain is in his head, penis head that is. Its a proven fact that if your penis is too big, blood will flow to the small head below the belt and stop going to the big one on top of the shoulder.

• Like 1

Oh yes, the penis pics. Insignificant to me, all I see is insecurity about one's self. It's unfortunate that some feel they have nothing of worth on the inside.

side note.....I hope their penis pics match performance. LOL!

• Like 1

I have one of those prepaid cell phones in a fake name and receiving images isn't on the plan ( yippe on that account!) and I don't use email so I'm blissfully ignorant from all that bullshit! lol.

And the same thing goes when they ask for a picture from me because for some lame ass reason, they can't go look at my website. More like some are too lazy to click on a link.

I have one of those prepaid cell phones in a fake name and receiving images isn't on the plan ( yippe on that account!) and I don't use email so I'm blissfully ignorant from all that bullshit! lol.

And the same thing goes when they ask for a picture from me because for some lame ass reason, they can't go look at my website. More like some are too lazy to click on a link.

So you mean I have been wasting my time photo shopping my dic pics and sending them too you.... shit I bought that wide angle close up lens and everything lololololol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk