Cheap and reliable?

Guest ****kth*****nt

Can any one recommend an SP or masseuse+ who is cheap and readily available but might not necessarily be of the highest quality.

Namely, I just need something quick and easy that won't break the bank but I don't need first class service or a super model.

I'm also curious if anyone knows where there might be some street walkers. I have never been with one but I enjoy driving by and just having a look. Wow that sounds creepy, sorry but still, honest.

Cannibal.gif

---

I admit, I was tempted just to leave it at the gif, but in the spirit of being helpful/giving benefit of the doubt, there are a lot of recommendations on the site. As for who has an affordable donation amount, well, what is considered affordable is somewhat relative to each person so you're probably better off looking for someone you think you'd be compatible with and deciding yourself if their rate is within your limits. You may also want to think about how some of your word choice could come across; I don't think anyone is likely to offer a name.

As for your second question, being new you perhaps couldn't know, but street walking recos (even indirectly) isn't a topic this board really encourages.

Edited by Brad
  • Like 7

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This thread should be closed as it is offensive to the ladies of this site.

Get a life buddy, maybe get a Job also . there are beautiful ladies here on cerb , this thread is an Insult.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Wow.

I can't speak for anyone else but really?

I am unsure you will find answers to that here. Umm..nope this is not the place for that.

Good luck.

Can any one recommend an SP or masseuse+ who is cheap and readily available but might not necessarily be of the highest quality.

Namely, I just need something quick and easy that won't break the bank but I don't need first class service or a super model.

I'm also curious if anyone knows where there might be some street walkers. I have never been with one but I enjoy driving by and just having a look. Wow that sounds creepy, sorry but still, honest.

Cheap and reliable?

When I saw the thread title, I thought someone was looking for advice on buying a used car lol

It kinda fits if you replace the words SP/MA with car... Ironic!

Also, there are topics that are not allowed to be discussed on this board- street walkers is one of them.

• Like 7

I dunno. I'm interested to know too. I think I could refer a few guys her way. They're obviously not looking for me.

Many years ago, I used to visit a town and see a few guys there. To be honest, it was a stressful trip for me. At some point, they informed me that they'd found someone who'd do the job for a lot less plus some groceries. They graciously offered me the chance to counter offer. I declined.

It wasn't a whole year later when they were begging me to visit again, but by that time, my circumstances had changed, and it was no longer convenient.

I don't blame people for trying to get a better deal, if that's what they want. And maybe people don't need the quality they don't want to pay for. Who's to say that's wrong? Each of us can only decide that for themselves.

If someone would be happy with a lacklustre session for cheap dollars, sure. He probably won't like my rates. But I don't price for him. I price for the guy looking for a quality experience. To each his or her own.

• Like 5

No, that's just not true. Sometimes cheap can be reliable, especially if she doesn't know better.

We like to pretend that pricing is an indicator of quality, but that's not exactly so. Staying the course is an indicator of quality. If someone is advertising the same rates for a long time, then that's an indication that she's worth those rates.

If someone advertises a rate for a while, then disappears or appears under another name, then that's a hint that she wasn't worth the rate. If she reappears under a higher rate, it's a clue that she's worth more.

But if someone stays at a rate for a prolonged time, then chances are she's worth that rate and getting it easily. Trying to haggle her down will only insult her.

• Like 5

I am not sure if I have read a more offensive post than that.... I can only assume the OP did not fully realize the way his post would be taken.... if taken in the best light it can be assumed that the gentleman in question is operating with a limited budget and being new to the hobby is looking for the best options for his level of funding. The only problem with that logic is his comment about "not necessarily of highest quality " WTF?

If you have been around this hobby for a while you come to realize that ladies establish their rates based on a number of variables some they control and some they don't. I have met some wonderful ladies who have' been on the lower end of what I see as the market average and some that have been closer to the top and have had enjoyable experiences with just about everyone. Who am I to judge a ladies worth?

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

This is a hobby that shouldn't be cheap. It's a luxury. I personally prefer to spend more then what's considered typical. The higher the price the more exclusive the experience and frankly less of a risk due to the fact that not many individuals can afford to see the same person.

With that said, more doesn't correlate to a better experience. I'm sure that I am not alone in saying that I've spend a large sum and ended up being completely disappointed.

If you are new to this place, take a look around, read some posts and get a better understanding of the community and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

This one time.... I used the generic kind of cream cheese instead of the philly cream cheese... and let me tell you. My buffalo spicy chicken dip was not reliable... it was cheaper... but not reliable.

:)

• Like 3

I'm with JoyfulC. I don't advertise to attract men like the op but I've still gotten my fair share who inquire, because there are many! Does it piss me off, sometimes, but he's has as much the right to want this as I am to want my type of clientele and I think there are more hobbyists who do than will admit. There are as many hobbyists who choose their companions based on rates as those who choose on other criteria. The latter part of his post, however, is not a question that is allowed to be discussed as per the rules here.

There have been upteem threads where rates and affordability have been discussed. This is just another looking for as he put it "cheap and reliable". His request wasn't eloquent but it was honest. As Brad suggested cheap is relative so his best option is to look at who's available in his area, their rates and go from there.

• Like 2

Dear OP, Dear Ladies, and Dear Gentlemen,

We have read another thread lately with a sensitive topic that took a bitter way very quickly. I am talking about the one when "if a gentleman does not feel attracted to a lady when he arrives at her door, and wants to leave, what should he do?". The OP of this past thread had not worded his question this way. It seems to me that the way this new thread started shows a similar issue.

Although I am extremely tempted to respond to the OP here by using some deep ironic humor, I will keep myself from doing that. Allow me to be articulate here to bring my view about all this:

a-There is a huge problem regarding the way some threads have been started by some "gentlemen" lately. This problem is called COMMUNICATION. There is always a way to phrase such things differently, and in a respectful manner. Which leads to point b.

b- RESPECT is what this website is all about. This is what makes it different from other boards. This is why we feel that we are a community - and I believe that we are - even if sometimes we disagree. And I believe that we all take this core principle at heart. Which leads me to point c.

c- I think that some new members - and the OP is a new one - do not seem to get what Lyla is about. They should read about all Lyla's rules before starting to post here. Because our first value is "CONSIDERATION". The choice on this board is to consider the ladies, no to "trash comment" them. Which leads me to point d.

d- Even if it is true that sometimes by paying less (see the wording? Instead of saying "cheap" which is degrading I use "paying less") we still can receive a good service, there is always a way to ask for things, or express a point of view in an ELEGANT MANNER. Because....

e- We ladies are not pieces of meat. We are HUMAN BEINGS. We deserve your respect, whatever your requests or budget are when you seek a service for a relaxing moment. The point e leads back to point a, COMMUNICATION.

I am starting to have no patience with people who cannot properly communicate with others, with respect, with consideration. And I shall add here that English is my second language. If I manage to do it, others can too?

Is that too much to ask, consideration and respectful communication?

• Like 5

This one time.... I used the generic kind of cream cheese instead of the philly cream cheese... and let me tell you. My buffalo spicy chicken dip was not reliable... it was cheaper... but not reliable.

:)

That's weird. Because my experience has been the opposite. Whenever I use a generic brand, as opposed to a name brand, I find I get pretty much the same thing for a lower price. That's how mass produced products are.

But SPs are not like mass-produced products. We run more the gamut from artists to service providers (think plumbers, accountants here) to fraud artists. You can't tell from our marketing alone where we fall in that range. You have to interact with us and try to discern.

I know it isn't easy, but looking for quality (or even reliability) at a bargain basement price just makes it that much more difficult. Prepare for a tough journey.

• Like 1

best advice I could possibly give here, look in the area you reside, find out who you are attracted to, find out their rates/services, and take it from there.

No one here is going to step up and say, 'hey, I'm sub par and cheap', as it has been said before, inexpensive in your eyes may be expensive to another's.

Take the time to look at ladies, and find out what is a comfortable fit with what you seek and that fits your pocketbook.

• Like 2

I'm also curious if anyone knows where there might be some street walkers. I have never been with one but I enjoy driving by and just having a look. ,Wow that sounds creepy, sorry but still honest.

Before I begin though, my points here have been already mentioned. My post more a reiteration of previous posts

First, is respect. Respectful posts get respectful replies. But the tone of the replies is from the inherent disrespectful tone of the OP's thread. What do I, and others see as disrespectful. As pointed out by Kathyrn Bardot is the use of the words something. Ladies are NOT things. Ladies are human beings, worthy of respect. And discussions about interactions between a lady and gentlemen deserve showing more respect than using dehumanizing terms to describe ladies

Some may be willing to excuse his post as a newbie. But newbie or not, calling a lady a thing, well specifically "something" is just dehumanizing. All I can take from his terminology is he sees women as two dimensional providers for his needs, not a real three dimensional human being to have meaningful interactions with.

Finally and as pointed out by my dear (virtual) wifey, Gabriella, I'm surprised more haven't commented on the OP's mentioning street walkers

It is illegal and a topic not to be discussed. Just that comment by the OP should rate his post a "F"...although his other comments certainly aren't respectful

Anyhow a rambling, mostly reiterating others' thoughts

RG

• Like 3

Just his 4th post....(I didn't review the other 3) so some mistakes in the choice of words.

In all fairness, we guys likely know what he is getting at, albeit not using that terminology or outlook.

Maybe give him a little break here and a chance at redemption, as it appears he has been admonished and educated.

• Like 1

The comment "and not necessarily be of the highest quality" ouch!!!

That was what bothered me as well. It implies that someone with lower rates is automatically inferior to someone with higher rates, when in fact it just may be what she wants to charge. she may not have a lot of overhead, she may not consider herself a professional, etc etc. lots of reasons, not necessarily bad.

Is there a post where he actually tells us what he considered to be 'cheap'.

Then i would just add, if it is a massage type session he's looking for, that is unlikely available with street related workers. A permanent location set up for actual massage would be needed. Not exactly what street clients are seeking either.