How important is Music during a Play Date?

There have been more than a few threads relating to music. What are you listening to...Favourite Song... Etc. but how important is music to your play date? Do you have it on as background noise? Or is it more than that? Does music help set the mood? Do you have a favourite playlist?

As a hobbyist, I have started to bring a portable Bluetooth speaker to sync with my smart phone. I have a play list that runs 1 hour and 59 minutes long. It should come as no surprise that I usually book 2 hour play dates. The music helps me perform better. Smooth jazz, good rhythms and percussive beats all help with my interaction on an intimate level.

I wonder if other hobbyists do the same? How about Providers? Do you have certain songs or tunes that help turn up the heat? Inquiring minds...

• Like 2

Never bring anything with me, would never carry a Bluetooth speaker with me to an outcall.

As for the music, I do like it in the background and I've seen a few that do keep it on, which is fine... But most of the time I can't hear it, involved in other things lol

But it's not a necessity for me, I could get by either way.

• Like 1

Music is integral for me. I have a playlist that, to me, is very sexy and definitely puts me in the mood but is good enough that it also fades into the background or becomes part of the festivities depending on the moment.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

I find it adds a lot but its a tricky thing to get right. One thing for sure its much better than leaving the weather channel on (actually happened once a few years ago).

I love my music in the background. I love country so I usually have that on.

I love love French Kiss by Lil Louie. it gets me in the mood and I wish I could moan like her. hot!

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DI_lI1UkFS94&ved=0CCIQtwIwAWoVChMIpcvcgZzvxgIVSMk-Ch1DUgL8&usg=AFQjCNGajSXsnQeSiCwTbCMuJ-MGl_aiqw

• Like 2

Music is my passion;I listen to music whenever I can.

I find that music helps set the mood.when meeting someone new,it also can break the ice and can be relaxing .

The music is usually playing softly during my sessions.

• Like 1

I don't bring any music with me as I like to leave it in the capable hands of my ladies. :icon_smile:

That said, I do very much enjoy some relaxing and soft music playing in the background. I prefer soft pop or popular instrumental but not raps or heavy metals. The volume should be low enough to have a good conversation. I find it uncomfortable when it is totally silent especially in a hotel room when someone could hear our conversation or noises while outside the door.

• Like 1

It is very important to me as well. it's kind of weird without it. lol. I just find a few playlists on youtube of various artists on my iphone. Usually soft jazz I will play. I listen to a lot of things but I don't think my favorite radio station that I listen to in my car would suffice while spending time with a gentleman. lol. It has to be something appealing, seductive and sets the mood. Rumer is another favorite artist of mine. She is similar to Dusty Springfield from the 60's.

• Like 1

It is very important to me too. It just sets the mood. One of my favourite ladies had a playlist prepared last time that was so sensual and erotic that it put the experience over the top for me. I didn't even recognize any of the music, but she had a keen ear for what sets the mood. It's all about getting lost in that time and space for me and the right music can really help me do that.

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Music is very important to me. My play list is extremely sensual and sets the right mood for me to do my thing..slow and sensual always wins.

Music is very important to me. My play list is extremely sensual and sets the right mood for me to do my thing..slow and sensual always wins.

OK. ..... wasn't going to name names. ;)

• Like 1

I always have music going. It is also a time reminder, & i am familiar enough with the song lists that i know what is 1/3, 2/3, and final songs before music (i.e. time) is at an end.

It is less intrusive way to monitor the time, and when the music ends, it is an easy way to refer to it for someone who seems to be planning to over stay their time.

• Like 2

Okay, I'm going to buck the trend. I don't care all that much about background music. If it's on, I tend to forget about it after a while; if it's not there, the lack of it doesn't bother me. At least, not at a conscious level. The subconscious is another matter entirely, and I have no clue what's going on there :)

• Like 3

Okay, I'm going to buck the trend. I don't care all that much about background music. If it's on, I tend to forget about it after a while; if it's not there, the lack of it doesn't bother me. At least, not at a conscious level. The subconscious is another matter entirely, and I have no clue what's going on there :)

We have 5 senses (at least ;) ) and hearing is one that is quite closely linked to the emotional centres of our brain yet we tend to overlook it when it comes to the intimate acts. Myself, I like to leave the here and now during an encounter. I've always had a close connection to music myself and it is amazing how it can effect your mood and your enjoyment of an experience. Don't discount it's impact before you explore it fully. You can increase your pleasure ten fold with the right mood music. At least for me anyway.

• Like 1

Depending on whom you're asking, it's recognized by neurologists that humans have as few as nine and as many as twenty-one senses. Direction, balance, etc., etc., etc. Most of these things are the realm of the subconscious. Part of our auto-pilot system, if you will.

For me I prefer to have music on mostly because I dislike silence. Also helps me find my groove ;)

• Like 1

Do you suppose there's an unscrupulous companion out there somewhere who plays sensual, sexy music that you can hear as you approach but when the door opens it turns out to be a bait 'n switch and suddenly the playlist cuts to Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"!? :icon_twisted:

(Bad joke, I know! And you can google 'rickrolling' if you don't get it. Not that the explanation will make me funny, but....hmm, maybe I best just cut my losses and answer the actual question...)

I don't mind or notice if there isn't music, but I find it a nice touch when there is. Usually adds energy and atmosphere, plus a nice surprise if you discover you like a similar style or song.

• Like 2

I always have my TV set on the same station the 80s .....music is very important it helps set the mood

I have music playing (not too loud of course) candles lit and the room smelling nice

But music plays a very important part in my life it has helped me get through alot of hard times

It's my escape from life sometimes

• Like 1

Guest S****r

It's extremely important in affecting me, both in setting the mood, and even giving me rhthym to ...ahem.....move.....to.