What's with the $300 +/hr SP's

Worth it to me?......No. But I respect the right for any one to operate their business as they chose. Obviously this isn't the easiest gig in the world as we are regularly reminded in the "things that turn off" threads and some certainly won't have a long shelf life so I don't begrudge them earning as much as they can for as long as they can.

Worth it?..In the end the market decides, not me.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

ALWAYS find out the beautiful ladies donation rates FIRST! A lot of men don't seem to realize that the hotel ALONE costs at least 200!! If she is in her private residence she does a lot to make it nice, she also buys nice lingerie often, heels, perhaps protection, massage oil etc etc... expenses ADD UP. To you, she is just a girl you are seeing because you're horny, to her this might be her 'job' and she needs to spend money to make money! I would also like to add that if she is in her private residence, she may be extremely picky over whom she has over, resulting in her maybe charging a bit more so she can see a limited amount of clients or whatever. This is a very private and intimate 'service' that girls are providing, whether it is an SP or MA! Yes, some charge more than others for various reasons, but at the end of the day something that some do not understand: There is ALWAYS gentlemen that are MORE than happy to pay the ladies rate! Don't complain, simply find someone you can afford! If I am in a hotel, I will always charge a bit more for obvious reasons. I have to see at least 2 gentlemen JUST to pay for the room if I am not in my city! If you want cheap, then don't complain when she isn't 'cheap'. There are girls that have specials, look for them! :) Still, it does not matter if she is profiting 100%. This is her body! She can charge $50, she can charge $300!

Sorry that your attempt to rate-shame did not work...

• Like 3

I usually look at thier ad and see if rates are posted, and if not, i will sometimes text and ask.

if they are too high for me, then i say "thank you for your time and information", and i will move on to someone else.

my 2 cents worth, thats all.

i agree with the above comments with the ladies, they can charge whatever they want, and if its too much, move on to another one.

• Like 1

Out of interest... have you ever tried going to see them and finding out?

That's not meant as a snarky question, by the way. We all have a point where things are just beyond our means. I'm just wondering.

Her rate may not have been published; that's sometimes the case with providers that operate in the less price-sensitive segment of the market. And if it wasn't, then it's not the OP's fault. We can't judge without knowing who he's talking about... and since telling us would be totally against the rules of discourse here, we never will.

Her rate is clearly posted.

• Like 1

First it's never a clients place to complain or criticize any lady's rates. If her rates are too high for your budget then contact a lady who's rates you can afford.

Each lady has a business model which works for them. Some ladies have higher rates because they have business expenses such as touring expenses, professional photographs regularly done, maybe have someone handle the business end (look after bookings, scheduling etc) and so on. Expenses that a companion who stays local , handles her own bookings and may just use cell phone photos etc doesn't have

Also, dependant on where the lady lives may affect rates. I'm sure rates in a major city like Toronto are higher than say a smaller city like say Kingston

Irrespective this lifestyle is a luxury for clients and it's not up to any client/prospective client to question a lady's rates. Only a lady knows her business model and expenses and knows what works for her

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

My recommendation is that before any one starts conversations or communication with any lady is that you check out the rates before you loose time on both ends.

Thank you antleman that was exactly what I was gonna write...Why even contact the lady if her rate doesn't suit you to start with...move on...

• Like 4

Her rate is clearly posted.

and from Phaedrus: "Her rate may not have been published; that's sometimes the case with providers that operate in the less price-sensitive segment of the market. And if it wasn't, then it's not the OP's fault. We can't judge without knowing who he's talking about... and since telling us would be totally against the rules of discourse here, we never will."

So Meaghan you seem to be suggesting precisely whom this OP's comments were about.... I sure didn't see this info in the thread and if you're accurate I agree - I simply don't bother contacting ladies whose rates I can't manage to afford. However it can often take a little 'wasting of the lady's time' to simply find out she is out of your snack bracket.

I completely agree with Phaedrus' comment.

It often takes me a while to 'save' (i.e. read discretely and explicably withdraw) the appropriate and requested donation. It has happened more than once that my patience has been short-circuited by hornyness and I've would up where I hadn't really intended - though I've yet to be disappointed! lol

• Like 2

and from Phaedrus: "Her rate may not have been published; that's sometimes the case with providers that operate in the less price-sensitive segment of the market. And if it wasn't, then it's not the OP's fault. We can't judge without knowing who he's talking about... and since telling us would be totally against the rules of discourse here, we never will."

So Meaghan you seem to be suggesting precisely whom this OP's comments were about.... I sure didn't see this info in the thread and if you're accurate I agree - I simply don't bother contacting ladies whose rates I can't manage to afford. However it can often take a little 'wasting of the lady's time' to simply find out she is out of your snack bracket.

I completely agree with Phaedrus' comment.

It often takes me a while to 'save' (i.e. read discretely and explicably withdraw) the appropriate and requested donation. It has happened more than once that my patience has been short-circuited by hornyness and I've would up where I hadn't really intended - though I've yet to be disappointed! lol

Posted earlier

I do NOT feel I have to justify myself to you or anyone however since you have decided to open Pandora box publicly then i will do the same ...

Do you honestly believe your lower rated ladies have accomplished a fraction of the industry highest awards since as other have?? Can you please tell me have as these women been in Magazines such as I?? Have they been Miss Canada competitors such as I?? Have you or the rest the world been able to track and follow their lives such as mine??

If you can answer YES to any or all of these questions then she is un-charging by a lot and please give them my name and number and i will gladly build them a proper website for free and new rate chart .. since obviously they have NO idea their own self worth ..

Breast Wishes,

Autumn Raine xo

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Where to begin....

Firstly, I'm my opinion, it is crass, rude and inappropriate to discuss a lady's rate in public forum.

Secondly, it is borderline idiotic, demeaning and callous to question that rate. A lady's rate is her own. It is firm. It is inflexible and it is exactly what she feels is appropriate. Also, that particular SW is the ONLY one who has the slightest right to question it. Not you. It is very simple...you do not like or cannot afford the rate, then you do not partake. Do not insult her self worth by trying to adjust it. . It is not just a matter of service...some manage to bestow feelings and experiences much beyond a physical escape that is worth nearly any price tag you want to put on it. If you can appreciate that SWs are indeed people with their own self worth that may exceed what you obviously view it as, you will NEVER call their rate into question again. Do not insult them by doing so.

Here ends the lesson....

First it's never a clients place to complain or criticize any lady's rates. If her rates are too high for your budget then contact a lady who's rates you can afford.

Each lady has a business model which works for them. Some ladies have higher rates because they have business expenses such as touring expenses, professional photographs regularly done, maybe have someone handle the business end (look after bookings, scheduling etc) and so on. Expenses that a companion who stays local , handles her own bookings and may just use cell phone photos etc doesn't have

Also, dependant on where the lady lives may affect rates. I'm sure rates in a major city like Toronto are higher than say a smaller city like say Kingston

Irrespective this lifestyle is a luxury for clients and it's not up to any client/prospective client to question a lady's rates. Only a lady knows her business model and expenses and knows what works for her

A rambling

RG

So basically you're saying people should just keep their opinions to themselves? Funny, you seem to have an opinion about everything.

• Like 8

Guest discr33t

In my mind it's kind of funny that rate is taboo for discussion, as rate is an intrinsic part of the SP relationship.

Yet no issues chatting about "no black men"...

Then again wars are fought on both, so why not here as well!

This post is now just ridiculous. I feel sorry for the author yet you set yourself up! Did you actually think us ladies were going to back you up, or your dirt cheap rates? Lovey your silly! Hopefully your reading these posts and coming to grips with our donations... It's a sore spot for every lady. Expenses take priority in our lives, then we like to bank money also. So when a cheapy comes about and writes posts like this we pounce... Enjoy your cheaper ladies, as they will always be the beginners, learning they're worth more in minimum time. Lol.

In my mind it's kind of funny that rate is taboo for discussion, as rate is an intrinsic part of the SP relationship.

Yet no issues chatting about "no black men"...

Then again wars are fought on both, so why not here as well!

Funny I thought this was the discussion... were we all suppose to agree?

Guest discr33t
This post is now just ridiculous. I feel sorry for the author yet you set yourself up! Did you actually think us ladies were going to back you up, or your dirt cheap rates? Lovey your silly! Hopefully your reading these posts and coming to grips with our donations... It's a sore spot for every lady. Expenses take priority in our lives, then we like to bank money also. So when a cheapy comes about and writes posts like this we pounce... Enjoy your cheaper ladies, as they will always be the beginners, learning they're worth more in minimum time. Lol.

This one reminds me of a bar conversation I overheard. They had a certain clientele, and someone new came in and said their beer was flat. The owner said if you don't like it here's your money back and get out.

If you can't afford them, I bet they can afford not to have you

Being in business, the rates of the professionals I hire vary, that's a fact. Lawyers, engineers, etc, their rates vary, and it's up to me to decide which one I want to have, and pay accordingly. Period.

I do not want to discuss the rates with the people I decide to hire; if it does not suits me, I use another one.

It all depends on the business plan of the individual. At any rate, if their business is satisfying their goal, why not charge the right price.

And it's the same for me. Why I would charge less, if the demand for my service is high, and can get more for the effort and service I offer ? Why not?

I do not adjust my rates to the budget of those who want to employ me. I may, but it's my call. Offer and demand is, in a way, the rule.

Do we discuss the hockey player contracts ? Maybe! But they sign their contract at the highest rate and somebody is ready to pay the price they ask. Why they would lower their demand ?

I may dream to meet super stars models, but I can't afford it. But it still in my dreams.

I feel lucky that all the ladies here on Lyla are of very high quality, with very high standards, at a price I can afford. Thanks girls.

• Like 6

So basically you're saying people should just keep their opinions to themselves? Funny, you seem to have an opinion about everything.

No that's not what I said...I said it's not a client's place to complain or criticize any lady's rates.

RG

• Like 4

I am so so so tempted to add this today:

For f-ck sake, for once that ladies can have THE job in the world where they will ALWAYS be paid MORE THAN MEN, knowing all the unbalanced/unfair salaries out there between men and women, and a man still wants to complain about it?! Yeah, our price is our price.

But if we want to be very practical about it and cut it down to how much it would cost minimally in an hour, why not trying this exercise? I am sure we will go OVER 300$/hour very quickly. Alright, here it goes:

- A regular massage by a registered therapist or in a beauty spa by a non registered therapist, nothing else, is between 75 to 125$/hour and more.

- The cost of paying personal company for people who need it (for example seniors or disabled people whose family pay for individuals to provide them with company, meaning talking with them only, not offering any care, just checking if they are OK): minimum of 15$/hour in Ontario.

- The cost of education that distinguishes a lady (I tend to think that we are not stupid, whether we have diplomas or not. Intelligence and an elegant attitude, as well as having the ability to entertain guests is not related to studies we might have done or not, but if we have, it is another cost that can be considered in trying to "making the price right"). Most of us have degrees or are studying. So the cost of having stimulating conversations with a lady thanks to education (sometimes compared by some gentlemen as talking to a therapist): minimum of 120$/hr

- The cost of location: MINIMUM 200$/night. Minimum. If we talk about upscale location, it goes up fast.

- The cost of personal care: although we are beautiful, we do not wake up with our hair, make up, nails, skin looking nice and smelling good. We need to take care of that. Hair dresser, nail salon, tanning salon, beauty spa, products, perfume etc... Name it. These services/items are very expensive. Let's say: 200$/month minimum

- The cost of clothes and shoes and lingerie, bags (you do not want us to wear plastic bags, don't you?) very expensive. You don't want to see us with the same outfits all the time? No: minimum of 200$/month to renew wardrobe and lingerie. Just one piece of lingerie can cost 200$ !

- The cost of a gym membership (we have to take care of our body!): let's keep it simple, if we go to the YMCA: minimum 55$/month

- The cost of special toys, accessories, anything related to play and protection: these stuff are expensive, especially if we specialize the type of games and toys: another 200$ minimum /month (my personal minimum expenses in this category)

- Cost of hygiene products at your disposal, laundry to offer you fresh and clean towels, bed sheets, and buy new ones if needed etc...: 80$/month (my personal minimum expenses in this category).

- Drinks or appetizers that can be offered by ladies to gentlemen in some meetings: I sometimes offer crackers, cookies, drinks. Let's keep it minimal with non alcoholic drinks: 30$/month (my personal minimum expenses in this category).

- The cost of professional photo shoots if a lady does so: the average cost for such a photo shoot session ("package") is 1200$ (I have looked on a few websites, this is the average cost I noticed, it can be more or less, of course)

- The cost of advertising: a minimum of 50$/month. It can go over 200$/month and much more depending on when, how, where the lady advertises, and the frequency/numbers of ads purchased.

- The cost of travels, to go to you in the same city, or if a lady is touring. Between plane and train tickets, or gas, it can go up very quickly: varies a lot from a lady to another, obviously. From her rent cost if she hosts only, to several thousands of dollars in a month if she travels all the time.

- The cost of communication tools and time involved in communication with you (not only "you", of course...): monthly phone package, website, internet etc... Hard to put a price on this as it can vary a lot but, it is more money again. My minimum cost: around 115$/month, not counting the time put into communicating with gentlemen.

I must be forgetting some other costs here for sure!

Add all these costs, and you will understand that it is not only about getting up in the morning, putting panties on, and posting an ad randomly somewhere and voilà! Nope. It does not work this way.

So, yes, how surprising that it makes money to make money!

But most most most of all: what is the real cost of one hour spent with someone who will take care of you wonderfully and make you feel special? How much for this? We give the most precious of ourselves at many levels. Breaking it down to money only does not even cover it all!

And about expressing an opinion: it is not about the fact that the OP expressed an opinion in the first place. It is about HOW the OP expressed this opinion. Very different!

Having a degree in communication, and being proud of it, I believe that it makes a huge difference when considering discussing such matters.

Love this reply to that question! :-)

So as you can see gentlemen, it costs us to keep up with taking care of you. None of this is free to us.

As Mia Adore said, what is the real cost of one hour spent with someone who will take care of you wonderfully and make you feel special?

• Like 1

The funny thing I've read on some other forums - "I won't see a lady who charges less then $250-350 per hour, as if she charges less then that she is high volume". So we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Do you want to go with a McDonald type business plan (sell lots of hamburgers for cheap) or with a Keg type business plan (sell quality meals at a higher price). Really its up to you.

Well said Mia. Personally, advertising is much more for me then $50 a month. I pay at least $100 just for backpage, $100 for another forum I'm on, plus some other advertising expenses. Thats without the basic banners you see on the top of page. If you want those here on lyla, these are the prices:

PACKAGES

Package including

- Static banner button (Right side column)

- Chat room Banner

- Main forum rotating banner

Package Prices:

- $150.00 for 1 month

- $300.00 for 3 months

- $850.00 for 12 months

*Sponsor a city with any of these packages for a additional 10% off!

Now, if you travel, you have to pay the other sites similar prices as well.

Yes, I can get away with basic advertising, just put a basic ad on BP, a free ad on lyla - but then again, do I want to be basic?

Lingerie - I had to start all over getting new lingerie when I moved here. I had at least $1000 worth left behind. So, each month, I go out and buy some new pieces. I've spent at least $600 so far on my outfits - and that only counts for 1 pair of shoes. If I bought a pair of shoes for each outfit, I'd be well over $1000 just for the 4 outfits I have so far. I don't go cheap on these. For my civilian clothing I go cheap but not for playtime.

Accomodation - Fortunately, I am able to rent a shared in call. So, I only have to pay per call. However, the lady I rent from, her rent alone is $1400 a month. That doesn't include hydro. She supplies all the furniture, bedding, towels, soaps etc. The furniture alone is well over $4000 to buy. Yes, I could do my calls at my personal residence, or I could rent a cheap place. However, it's not the same. The place I use is a spacious retreat, a place when I go and it feels like a piece of heaven. I don't have to bring anything but myself and my supplies. The guys love it, and for a lot of them, its nicer then where they live, so they enjoy being in an upscale location they can relax in.

Beauty treatment - I'm pretty basic. I've never had a manicure or a pedicure. However, I know a lot of the ladies do this on a regular basis. Hair, nails, waxing, makeup, tanning, tattoos, piercing. These things are all really expensive. Its not like I can go to the salon and get away with a 15 haircut. Hell no. I know barbers are cheaper, and thats what guys go for for themselves, but not this girl. My tip alone is $20 for a good cut and colour and my last cut and colour was $140 plus my tip, so $160. Make up - have you ever priced this stuff? Even going with the bargain brands - you can't get out of the store for less then $100 if you need to replenish your supplies. Most of the ladies go for the quality stuff - there is a difference in quality, so the price is much higher.

However, at the end of the day - I have rent to pay, groceries to buy, gas for my car, insurance, maintenance - all of these things are there whether I do a call or not. So, I have to cover those expenses. Fortunately, I get a monthly check that covers most of this (not all, but most), so I entertain gentlemen so I can cover the rest of my expenses, plus have money to live - so I'm not living month to month. I'm pretty frugal, so I don't need to entertain a lot. That is my choice and decision.

However, for the women who are actively pursuing this business to pay their student loans, saving for the future, or whatever goal they have, of course they are going to charge what they want. Anyone who criticizes or whines about a ladies rates - especially in a public forum is really showing what his opinion of the lady is worth. Its sad really.

• Like 7

I don't see why this discussion about rates could be rude and inappropriate. Nobody can be hurt or offended until it is not about some particular person. It is business, money is involved and can be discussed as any other aspect.

Regarding the rates, everyone agrees that it is market and really competitive market. And rates are justified by this market - if clients are willing to pay, that rate is right, otherwise it will be changed - not much to discuss here.

Yet in contrary to the car sales for example, this business is much more personal. 95% people will agree that Mercedes 500 is better that Toyota Corolla (other 5% just don't know the difference). And we pay not just for mechanical of feature difference but for brand, image, prestige. In escorting, higher rate does not always guaranty better experience - it is very personal, you can "click" or not, be attracted or not.

But in general, I expect better service conducting from the provider with higher rate - website, better quality photos, all required information, clear and responsive communication, up-scale location...

$300+ provider without a website looks like nonsense to me.

PS. It looks like questions like this should be posted from time to time - it leads at least to the active discussion with different opinions. Otherwise, life on Lyla becomes boring :-)

• Like 3

I don't see why this discussion about rates could be rude and inappropriate. Nobody can be hurt or offended until it is not about some particular person. It is business, money is involved and can be discussed as any other aspect.

Regarding the rates, everyone agrees that it is market and really competitive market. And rates are justified by this market - if clients are willing to pay, that rate is right, otherwise it will be changed - not much to discuss here.

Yet in contrary to the car sales for example, this business is much more personal. 95% people will agree that Mercedes 500 is better that Toyota Corolla (other 5% just don't know the difference). And we pay not just for mechanical of feature difference but for brand, image, prestige. In escorting, higher rate does not always guaranty better experience - it is very personal, you can "click" or not, be attracted or not.

But in general, I expect better service conducting from the provider with higher rate - website, better quality photos, all required information, clear and responsive communication, up-scale location...

$300+ provider without a website looks like nonsense to me.

PS. It looks like questions like this should be posted from time to time - it leads at least to the active discussion with different opinions. Otherwise, life on Lyla becomes boring :-)

It wasn't so much the discussion, but this statement that was so rude and crass. She does have a website that clearly shows her rates. He was clearly talking about a specific provider, who replied to his post.

I had an opportunity to meet with an SP last week. We got to texting a bit but not a lot so I can find out a bit about her. Turns out she was charging $350 for an hour. Like WTF? The audacity though to get the "Thanks for wasting my time" after I declined to meet.

• Like 1

I don't see why this discussion about rates could be rude and inappropriate. Nobody can be hurt or offended until it is not about some particular person.

You are right. The original post did not identify a single person, so therefore, it was about EVERY sp who has the audacity to charge over $300 for her time and intimacy. That applies to a large portion of the members of this site. Calling them out publicly and bashing them for it is wrong. That's not what this site is about.

• Like 1

We work often more than 50 hours a week for you. The only reason I don't charge 300$+ an hour (I was thinking of 350$) is because I want to keep my regular clientele.

If a service provide judge that the work she's doing deserve a certain pay, who the f*** are you to judge? Do you know how long she's working in a gym, awnsering your PMs/texts/posts or else? Do you know what kind of expenses she has?

Just asking why she charges that much is rude. Go and see for yourself. Look at the kind of efforts she's doing for you. And then, judge for yourself if you repeat or not.

This mather should never be discussed.

• Like 2

What a shame a thread like this was even posted! Calling women out is not going to do you any good on this site. What you did was not cool at all & You say you have been on here for six years....No offence but you should know the site rules and know that calling out or bashing women on this site is a Huge No No! We are a community on this site. We respect one another & treat one another proper, We do not bash one another. It's just not classy or proper at all.

We as SP's Or MA's have every right to set our rates as we please... & most seem to all be around the same ballpark in rates. Of course there will be some who charge a higher rate and that is okay. If you can not afford the rate go else where or save up if you really would like to see the lady. Bashing a lady because she charges what she does is not okay & a straight turn off to be honest.

• Like 3