What's with the $300 +/hr SP's

So, I'm trying to figure this out without sounding like a total douche bag here. I've been on LYLA (CERB) for close to 6 years I gather and a hobbyist for the same amount of time and have met some fantastic and gorgeous women here. I've always cherished and loved their company. On average, the SP's charge anywhere from $200 to $240, which is what I'm willing to spend. MA's anywhere from $160 to $200.

I'd like to start this thread off with a question...

What I don't get is why certain MA's or SP's could substantiate charging $300 + an hour?

I had an opportunity to meet with an SP last week. We got to texting a bit but not a lot so I can find out a bit about her. Turns out she was charging $350 for an hour. Like WTF? The audacity though to get the "Thanks for wasting my time" after I declined to meet.

I've met with both whom I feel charge too much for not as good quality companionship and vice versa. Met with both who need to charge more (which, btw, I always take out an extra $20 before I leave and place it properly where it needs to be.)

Does one feel that they're worth more? All because they have modeling photos done or spent the time to create a website? I'm intrigued to find out. See what kind of feedback this thread will get.

Our rates vary ... maybe some charge more because they provide a different type of service...I do charge extra for fetish request...

My best advice to you or anyone for that matter if the rate she charges is too much for you then just thank her for her time and move along and find a lady with a more reasonable rate that suits you...there are plenty women with a variety of rates and services

It's whatever works best for you...

• Like 8

This is a great thread... it has Exotic Touch Danielle's avatar pic .Yummy!

Oh right, back on topic perhaps the OP should have do a real life test and gone to see ladies of all different price ranges.

I certainly have, and as stated here already it just speaks to the type of experience that you may have.

That doesn't mean that you will enjoy any one experience better either just because of higher rates. They are just different.

There are some ladies that are out of my price range right now that I would love to see what that experience is all about but that will have to wait for now.

I certainly don't begrudge them asking the rate they charge.

Thats just what it is.

H

• Like 5

Well hey there lol...wink wink

Yes and you are right...the rate in my opinion doesn't mean that her service is better than another lady who may charge less or more...it's what she feels comfortable charging for whatever reasons

Just find a lady you connect with and have fun

• Like 1

My comments are in line with the ladies here........the consultant rates are their choice for the services and experience they provide.

My recommendation is that before any one starts conversations or communication with any lady is that you check out the rates before you loose time on both ends.

• Like 9

Guest *Ste***cque**

Jay, surely you knew you were going to get slammed asking that question? When I first entered this lifestyle I too wondered about the discrepancy in prices but came to realize that what these girls offer has intrinsic value, or value for it's own sake. Who should decide that type of value if not the ladies?

By the way, why do you say $200 to $240 is a fair price? Why isn't $300+ a fair price and anything less an absolute bargain. Let the women set their rates based on their reasoning. We then decide whether it is worth it or not by booking, or not.

Price can also serve as a way to select your clientele. If I were a lady I wouldn't want to offer my body to price shoppers.

I hope you don't get too slammed on here but there are some topics that aren't fair to ask. These women offer a service, not a commodity.

As SteveMcQueen stated, some of us don't want to make big bucks, and are taking this profession as a vocation.

NOBODY can judge a girl by how much she decides to charge.

And as Mia Adore is stating, doing your homeworks by checking the ladie's website is the best way to choose your SP/MA.

• Like 3

Guest discr33t

I like to keep time.

My Timex is a great watch I got from Walmart and it will keep better time than my Patek Phillippe.

Sometimes it's nice to have something that fewer people would afford.

No better, no worse. Just makes me feel somewhat different...

Most of the time, we justify spending on things we desire and often we desire something just at the end of our reach or beyond.

Someone needs to be serving that need

Guest discr33t

Price elasticity of demand (PED or Ed) is a measure used in economics to show the responsiveness, or elasticity, of the quantity demanded of a good or service to a change in its price, ceteris paribus.

OP, understand this, and all your questions will be answered

So, I'm trying to figure this out without sounding like a total douche bag here.

I don't think you were terribly successful at that. There really isn't any way to publicly pose that question without sounding that way. I'm pretty sure if you had reread this question one more time, bearing in mind the nature of the transaction in question, you would have realized this.

Be that as it may, there's a simple answer to why someone charges what she does.

Because she can.

IMHO you would have gotten some flack for posing the question and just stopping there. I think the commentary after the question is fueling some of the other responses.

• Like 4

What I don't get is why certain MA's or SP's could substantiate charging $300 + an hour?

Out of interest... have you ever tried going to see them and finding out?

That's not meant as a snarky question, by the way. We all have a point where things are just beyond our means. I'm just wondering.

Well you were wasting her time weren't you?

You didn't consider her rate before you contacted her. That is just common sense. And common courtesy.

Her rate may not have been published; that's sometimes the case with providers that operate in the less price-sensitive segment of the market. And if it wasn't, then it's not the OP's fault. We can't judge without knowing who he's talking about... and since telling us would be totally against the rules of discourse here, we never will.

• Like 1