The End Of SaraMQ

Guest K****r De**xe

All the best Sara.Change always bring new opportunities and adventures in life.Smile and have fun where ever it takes you.

Cheers

KD

Best of Luck Miss Sara. It has been a pleasure knowing you. I wish you the very best.

It is always possible that our paths will cross again. Ottawa is a small city, so you nerver know.

Cheers

Guest f***2f***

You will do well at whatever you do cause you have a zest for life and love. It was such a blast getting to know you. Go out there and take the world by the short and curlies...look out world here she comes!! (que air guitar)

Edited by f***2f***
typo

What can I say. You were one of my first pro friends and I got to know you and love your enthusiatstic approach to...everything! :bigclap:

And Fbook is always there!

.....''''''''''''::SOB''''''''''''.....

Sara... I don't know what to say. I so respect your decision and congratulate you on the new avenue... but will so miss your wit, your warmth and that bubbly personality.

You know you always have a friend here... stay in touch!

Love ya hun!

xoxo

OD.

Sara:

So sorry to see you go, but I am happy you have decided to go for what you truly desire and I hope you find what you're looking for.

xoxoxoxo

Angela

Stay in touch, girl!

Holy crap! I can't believe it. You were always such a big part of cerb. I loved laughing at your posts and chatting with you online.

This is really good news and I wish you nothing but the utmost happiness and success. Go Sara!!!

Sadly we never got the chance to meet, I never got to witness the air guitar or the touchdown dance, but still the same I got a kick out of your creativity and unique perspective on life and other topics we share here. Your uniqueness and creativity will take you far in your new adventure, please don't forget about us little people when you make it to the top!

Change is always good, good for the soul, good for the mind, you never know what adventure life will take you on next, enjoy this new path.

• Like 1

I got a kick out of your creativity and unique perspective on life and other topics we share here. Your uniqueness and creativity will take you far in your new adventure, please don't forget about us little people when you make it to the top!

Change is always good, good for the soul, good for the mind, you never know what adventure life will take you on next, enjoy this new path.

So ditto only on the above parts, I have had the pleasure of meeting you, sexy lady, and hope we can still connect from time to time... Take care and as EMB said, hope to see you at the party!!!

Xoxox

If it took you having an injury to reflex upon life and make a decision that you will be happy with forever, even in bad fortune, you find that golden lining. Good for you, best of luck and we will look for you when you become rich and famous.

Don't forgot all us small people.

Best wishes for this next stage of your life.

Your wit and charm greatly contributed to CERB spirit. You will be missed, and remembered fondly by this community.

toine

All the best Sara, you deserve to be happy in life! I thank you for all the wonderful laughs, you are truely one great person!!! :)

Guest o*****24

Sara, you and I have never had a chance to meet, but we have chatted a lot. I wish you all the best in your next step and your search.

Take care of you!