Chips

Guest L*x* B

Upon opening a Fresh Bag of Ruffles B-B-Q Chips (my fav) earlier, I put some in a bowl, for my guests (non-industry friends) and folded the bag. I was cleaning up after everyone just left, thus the late post, and realized, i prefer Chips right from the bag. Wondering what peoples preference is. Also, im more of a Snack eater, rather than a whole Meal all at once. I love crackers, chesse, pickles and deli meat plate. Charcuterie plate? My fav. Thoughts....this came to mind while i was cleaning up. :) xo

I like to eat chips right from the bag. It makes it easier to just eat a few and save some for another time. When entertaining special guests. I like to serve either an assorted veggie plate with dip, or fruit and cheese plate.

i actually put them in a bowl of some kind. I feel like i'm getting chip stained on my full hands & wrists and so on from the sides of the bag. but also i could end up eating a whole bag rather than just part of it, which happens when i put it in a bowl.

i have a friend with eating problems who also takes snack food out of the bag, but for her she puts the whole bag in the bowl and finishes it off. same with containers of dips if she takes that with her. i just want to be more aware of that kind of thing :)

• Like 1

I LOVE chips. It doesn't matter how they are presented to me I eat them all and too many . I try to eat a reasonable diet so here is how I eat my chips.

I go to the Dollar Store and buy the smallest bag. I eat them in my car and throw the bag away before I go home . It almost makes me believe it was all a dream and maybe I didn't have any at all. :)

• Haha 2

Chips, pretzels, whatever I like from a bag...except for popcorn, that in a bowl

That is when I last had that type of junk food.

And for chips, Ruffles plain.  

As for dip with chips, either homemade, made with sour cream and onion soup mix, or Helluva Good French Onion dip or if I want something different, Renee's Blue Cheese dressing.

Oh I miss junk food since I started eating right almost a year ago...sad not sad LOL

RG

I prefer chips in a bag as well anything else in a bowl, peanuts, popcorn, cheese bite, veggies and dip...

I like my salt and vinegar chips or plain with dip.

Now that I can eat chips again after my transplant I am trying not to go nuts but it is hard.

Out of the bag is fine and normal for me. However, I do use a bowl sometimes, especially if I am going to eat them while watching a television screen. With guests, a large bowl is used with a series of smaller bowls I call satellite bowls, each for a visitor.

As for chips, I highly recommend Covered Bridge brand chips. Made from a different kind of potato than most chips and made in New Brunswick. Thought they tasted better than any other chips. Allot of their flavours have stuff I still cannot eat so I have not indulged much since the operation but always loved them.

My friend lives down the street from them. He goes into the factory and cheaply purchases a giant, transparent plastic bag worth. Not the best way to eat them, but you can poor them into a bowl and have a good story behind the chips.

Tyrell chips from the U.K. are amazing! They used to sell them at Walmart but not anymore.  I believe they are still available at Metro. They are also lower in carbs too. Sweet chilli & red pepper is my favourite. They taste amazing!

115-D5-FDD-7672-44-BE-AC89-245-B7904-ED3

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
Typo

Prefer straight from the bag but there is something about bowls (portion control wise)... currently addicted to Popcorners kettle flavor or white cheddar depending on the mood