Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Being stuck at home in bed sick, instead of being in bed with my favourite sp, as I had planned. :(

Having an available box ticket to tonight's Sens game because someone else is a no show, and not having anyone else to take. >:(

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Having an available box ticket to tonight's Sens game because someone else is a no show, and not having anyone else to take. >:(

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

Me, me, me!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding :)

they are suppose to change my toilet on monday. Then yesterday. Then today. But now tomorrow.

JUST DECIDE!!!!

Uh oh......no toilet?? That's baaaaaaaaad news! :p

An employee of mine was induced into labor 2 weeks early due to some complications. The baby boy (two weeks old now) was rushed through to the IWK last night due to an infection that has invaded his body. He is now on life support, but stable. Never a good time for a child to hurt, but especially this time of year.

The fact that even with the knowledge we have gained and the technology we possess, that there is still so much fighting, corruption, poverty and intolerance in the world.

I so amazingly lucky to be born in this country and to be able to do the activities I like doing, like sitting here at my computer right now talking to so many sexually free people without fear of being punished or being judged. Or little things, like getting a drink of clean water or not having to worry about a bomb going off while driving to work. It is unreal how some people have to live day to day.

• Like 5

thinking and insisting and even looking for something you thought you bought someone for xmas....only to come to the realization that you never bought it at all.:icon_confused:

thinking and insisting and even looking for something you thought you bought someone for xmas....only to come to the realization that you never bought it at all.:icon_confused:

No worries Emma .... we all have blonde moments ;) hehe. You didn`t have to get me a present anyways :)

After being lucky my whole life to never have worn eye glasses.....I had to get reading glasses this morning :( They were expensive ! $10 at the drugstore ! Now I will look distinguished like a judge or something with glasses on the end of my nose ;)

• Like 2

After being lucky my whole life to never have worn eye glasses.....I had to get reading glasses this morning :( They were expensive ! $10 at the drugstore ! Now I will look distinguished like a judge or something with glasses on the end of my nose ;)

I am sure you will look quite debonnair!

My grief today is while putting on mascara for the first time in about five days, I noticed that the lashes in the middle of each eye are way shorter than the rest....have I been pulling them out while sleeping??? Now I look odd!! :(

I am sure you will look quite debonnair!

My grief today is while putting on mascara for the first time in about five days, I noticed that the lashes in the middle of each eye are way shorter than the rest....have I been pulling them out while sleeping??? Now I look odd!! :(

Debonnair :) Yes yes that is the exact word I was looking for !

Now the eyelash thing. I am sure you look more beautiful than ever :) But if you are uncomfortable about the oddness look, just show more cleavage .... you know to avoid eye contact and stuff .......... ;)

Not being in town when my super hot neighbour ask me to tied her up:(

Yeah that ALWAYS happens to me too! I HATE when that happens! :p

Additional Comments:

Young people...who are obviously in perfect shape.... who insist on taking the elevator....to the 2nd effin' floor!! When I reeeeaaaaallly gotta freakin' pee!

Additional Comments:

Being stuck at work all day while knowing that Malika is sitting at home eating cereal and watching Belladonna and Sasha Grey fucking :p

It's not a good idea to present your 5 year old with a turkey bone and tell him his brother is eating him in his sleep, you may get a slow nod of acknowledgment and acceptance but do not mistake this for anything good.

Parent mistake 1001

Looking forward to that last helping of yummy stuffing and discovering someone else beat you to it. What a let down!!!

• Like 1

Be grateful, my Frames and lenses (progressives) cost me $600.00 Even with my health insurance benefits through work, my balance of the glasses was $400.00

I'd kill if all I needed was reading glasses

RG

• Like 1

End of the Christmas holidays. Sitting at work while others are off... arrrrgh.