Things that suck, and not in a good way.

SNOW!!!! EVERYWHERE.. And Living on the top of an old apartment building making it at least plus 30 degrees in here, so I have two fans going and am in my underware, its hotter then summer. I want to die.

Posted via Mobile Device

Being invited out to a club with your friends. And supposedly JUST your friends! Getting there and realizing that you've just been conned into a blind date. Ugh...with friends like these..

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Being invited out to a club with your friends. And supposedly JUST your friends! Getting there and realizing that you've just been conned into a blind date. Ugh...with friends like these..

Posted via Mobile Device

Yah, but if she was a knock-out, would you have thought of them differently for setting you up with a hottie.

I'm with Castle on this one, I don't know how many blind dates I was fixed up with, especially ones sprung on me, non ever worked. When other people decide who is right for you, doesn't work.

Best blind dates, if they can be called that, (except for a couple) were the ladies I met since seeing SP's, that I contacted because something just interested me about meeting them

RG

Well actually sorta funny and sucked at the same time

Was visiting family this weekend, came home. My cat must have got bored. Toilet paper pulled off the roll (it was a full roll btw) out of the bathroom and into the living room. Had to laugh, but it sucked cleaning the paper up

RG

Yah, but if she was a knock-out, would you have thought of them differently for setting you up with a hottie.

No I wouldn't have felt any different. They've pulled this shit with hotties too, and I wasn't impressed then either. I just hate being put on the spot like that. It just seems so forced and unnatural. If I want to ask a girl out, I'll ask her out, period. Just don't rope me into it.

... reverting to the old time and looking forward to an extra hour of sleep only to learn that your bladder didn't get the memo and is STILL operating on daylight savings time.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... reverting to the old time and looking forward to an extra hour of sleep only to learn that your bladder didn't get the memo and is STILL operating on daylight savings time.

My bladder stopped any pretense of compliant co-operation somewhere back in the mid-1970's.

1. Dude who rents the basement leaving for 3 days with his stereo on loud ( french country song on repeat ) .

2 . Alarm clock at 6:30AM when the night before was a girls night out till 2-3 followed by taking care of busines in the shower leading to 4ish am bedtime .

3.Having a steamy make-out session with a hot guy only to realize neither of us has a condom .

4. Getting up for a glass of water and a yucky centepede croses the floor in front of you (eeek not sure why but in Montreal I've seen my share of them ).

Opening all of the windows to let in some fresh air only to smell manure about 20mins later. Ugg need to get some Febreeze. Not sure if all of Ottawa smells like this today but east end Orleans does...Blah!!!

• Like 1

Opening all of the windows to let in some fresh air only to smell manure about 20mins later. Ugg need to get some Febreeze. Not sure if all of Ottawa smells like this today but east end Orleans does...Blah!!!

When I was 13, my parents had us living out in the country and to this day, I can remember that smell. Don't smell that around here, but then again, you are closer to those open fields where I thought they were building houses, not farming anymore - lol.

It sucks when you go to dye your hair and discover someone stole the dye out the box and you have to go back to the drugstore to exchange it.

So the dye story doesn't stop there.

Accidentally got hair dye in my eye and I flushed it with water, but I guess I didn't get it all. It seemed okay last evening, but this morning when I woke up my eye was glued shut and a I am sporting a small "burn" on my eyelid.

Not exactly a pretty sight. By late afternoon, off to the clinic and then pharmacy - home 3 hours later with eyewash cup and two different types of drops in hand.

At least I'm not contagious though.

Argh!!!

Guest ***t***iv***

lies suck

vampires suck

my broken car sucks

pinching your eyelid while tweezing sucks

losing things sucks

cold weather sucks

waking up early after staying up late sucks

pussy fart.

having extremely low potassium which result of me always having cold extremity no matter what I do...

NoooooooooooooOOOOOooooo... I love the PFs!!!! It's so much fun when you know it's going to happen and you do your best to make somebody giggle so it lets go......

pussy fart.

NoooooooooooooOOOOOooooo... I love the PFs!!!! It's so much fun when you know it's going to happen and you do your best to make somebody giggle so it lets go......

Yeah I gotta agree with Old Dog on this one. PF's have their own kind of unique charm :p

Yeah I gotta agree with Old Dog on this one. The PF has it's own kind of unique charm :p

okay when someone go down on you and you are mid way in a orgasm and you have this HUGE pussy part. it suck

It really sucks on a cold night when your furnace will not come on. Especially when the only thing you know how to do is press re set and.... nothing happens. :frown:

Yikes, Katherine, that really does suck! Do you have a fireplace?

Yikes, Katherine, that really does suck! Do you have a fireplace?

No but thanks for the idea Touch. I am going to try and hang tight until Monday morning so I don't have to pay for emergency service. I do have a sister I can visit until then if it gets to cold. It's pretty cold so her place is looking inviting!!

God bless family. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile: