Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I don"t handle hot muggy weather very well due to asthma and I have been very short with some people today !

Running out to buy a prepaid mastercard only to find there site down and therefore cannot register it for use online! UGGGG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Coming home and finding out that the 'Mutt" has picked up sand fleas from the beach@ camp and I will have to bath him tonight.

Its not his fault! Lol He loves the water and for every action there is a reaction!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Opening my email and reading a very unfortunate message from a wonderful friend...my stomach feels sick and my heart is heavy.

Gas prices going up again...now 134.9 litre

Fortunately I gassed up this morning at 122.00, but I know when I come back from Toronto on Saturday my wallet is going to take a beating

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yeah it really sucks for what they gauging us for gasoline! It jumped to $1.35.6 per litre here yesterday.

Becoming aware of the fact that I have had no incoming texts for over a day now. Had Chatr reset my connection and then voila - 32 texts in my inbox. Missed out on a couple of potential appointments today Sucks the big banane.

Yeah it really sucks for what they gauging us for gasoline! It jumped to $1.35.6 per litre here yesterday.

I had to gas-up in Montreal yesterday at $1.46...

I'm happy to fill up whenever I am in Ontario!

Wow Those gas prices are insane !

Pei isnt very much better I think it's at 1.29 a litre. Here we have it regulated and they are only allowed to increase it/decrease it once a month, and I beleive that falls on the 1st of the month, or actually I think they can decrease it any time of the month but can only increase it on the 1st

Wow Those gas prices are insane !

Pei isnt very much better I think it's at 1.29 a litre. Here we have it regulated and they are only allowed to increase it/decrease it once a month, and I beleive that falls on the 1st of the month, or actually I think they can decrease it any time of the month but can only increase it on the 1st

That has recently changed to twice a month. Prices can now be "adjusted" on either the 1st and/or the 15th of every month.

I was filling the sink with water to do the dishes, someone knocked on the door, by the time I got back (forgot to turn the water off duhhhh) water was overflowing. Caught it in time, before it flooded the floor, and now I have the cleanest kitchen counters in town LOL

RG

A good friend of mine not doing well. May end up in the hospital very soon due to heart problems.

• Like 3

Starting a new thread, typing it all out in great detail and then losing it. iPad good but bad....now I can't remember the points that made it a potentially great thread lmao. Damn OCD. Yup. I will elaborate to those who get it!

Well gas prices again :-( Although I expected a bit of an increase in cost for my trip to Toronto, (it normally costs $80.00 in gas) cost me $96.00 this time

But the trip was worth it :-)

RG

What a great day so far and it's only starting. My 91 yr. old dad insists he's ok staying alone at camp. I called this morn to check on him and he'd fallen in the lake. No running water due to broken pump, so he was leaning off the dock trying to clean a paintbrush.

I made a flying trip out to check him. Got back home and hit a rock, trashing my lawnmower. What next.

• Like 1

This really sucks, I had an accident at work last Thursday. It was one of those things that you can't prevent from happening, it happen so quick and now am a little lighter then I was before this happened. It only makes it tougher to type on my keyboard. Now with this I probably won't be able to see any ladies before Christmas now.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

-sleeping on your neck the wrong way and getting a kink in it

-the middle seat on a plane

-going to the washroom after dinner, looking in the mirror and realizing there's been something in your teeth the whole time and no one told you

-flat hair

-missing 'Magic Mike' on the big screen... :( hahaha