Things that suck, and not in a good way.

My car's AC decided this would be a great time to die. Humidex is approaching +40 for the third day in a row. It was not too bad this morning, but the commute home will involve traffic jams and sloooow going for at least 1 hour. I think I'm going to drive home naked!

Mr.E.Fish, Please don't make a habit of this nude driving. Have you considered that a passing trucker could look down and upon seeing a giant fish with human genitalia, freak out and cause a chain reaction crash?

You would feel badly about this and on top of all else, you will need lots of fish oil to apply to your sun burned emia-parts.

I'm very concerned at the moment and sad right now... my 16 year old cat is slowly winding down and a couple of weeks ago wanted my affection and always around me. I knew this was coming because it happened to the other cat from the same litter who died early last year. That cat suffered injuries at a younger age from being hit by a car but he pulled through and lead a good life.

My cat that I have right now was in good health and active but day by day, I could slowly see him becoming almost like a different cat. Extremely withdrawn and slow in movement. He was out the other day under the deck and I couldn't find him. i don't know if he suddenly became deaf but he wouldn't come inside when I called at the door. I had to go looking for him.

He is not himself, not eating alot and only drinking water. He wants outside on the deck and doesn't wander off the property but I won't let him out. It's too hot out and I know a lot of animals like to go away by themselves and pass away. I don't know what to do and I don't have a good feeling. It's like he knows what's coming.

I'm very much a cat lover and our family raised close to 30 cats over a 15 year period when we lived on a large piece of land and always enjoyed taking care of them.They are like family members and treat them as such. Really hurts right now. :(

• Like 2

Pissing off a bee's nest while about 50 feet in the air on a lift and no where to run. Luckily I didn't get stung. Not exactly what I was expecting when I took the vent off.

Turns out this was just the beginning of things to come.

What a 4 hour job tuned into a 8 hour job. One which I had to cut red brick which stained my new white muscle shirt. I don't normally wear my new or good close but since it was going to be so hot I opted to wear it. Not only was my shirt red, my hair looked like Ronald mcfucking Donald and I looked like a boiled lobster with all the red dust. Then when I get home and shower I scribed myself until I screamed and realized underneath the red dust was a bad sunburn on my shoulders.

Guest D***el B***e

ok this sucks big time ... you need a trailed for the weekend, you end up finding someone who can loan you one, you make arrangements, you drive a fair distance to pick it up, get there and realize the hitch has a standard 2" ball and the trailer you're picking up is for a 1 7/8" ball ... arghhhhhh ! let's head to U-Haul then.

I could possibly be married to the world's laziest man. But I'll never know. Because the laziest people in this world are too lazy to organize a competition.

The freaking heat.

It's unbelivable 43C in the shade?

It's not that bad, you're hotter in the bedroom:)

Additional Comments:

I could possibly be married to the world's laziest man. But I'll never know. Because the laziest people in this world are too lazy to organize a competition.

Lmao! sorry Joyful but I have a feeling have the married woman on earth may argue theirs are worse lol.

maybe you wife's can organize one for us. lol

Getting a storm hitting us, while the rain is cooling things down, the damn cable has been knocked out, and internet has been hit and miss

RG

My dad insisted on his annual visit to the decoy and carving show. Had to follow him around for 2 1/2 hours while he tottered around a rink that must've been 100 degrees, sorry I mean 38 degrees,lol.

He won't drink water , so I thought he might be overcome. It was me that got ill so we went to the Legion and he revived me with draft beer.

Malone car show today, saw some great cars and hope to start showing some of mine next year.

What sucked were the porta potties. Even though the temp. today was very acceptable, the potties were sweltering and had that disinfectant/caca heady aroma. I feel sorry for the ladies and it made me appreciate that I pee standing up!!!

ok this sucks big time ... you need a trailed for the weekend, you end up finding someone who can loan you one, you make arrangements, you drive a fair distance to pick it up, get there and realize the hitch has a standard 2" ball and the trailer you're picking up is for a 1 7/8" ball ... arghhhhhh ! let's head to U-Haul then.

Wow. I never realized an eighth of an inch on your ball size could mess up your day that badly!

:)

Losing SaraMQ.

Yes I am obviously happy that her personal life is more full and that she has a "normal" day job...but I miss seeing her posts on Cerb:(

or having her hyper-caffeinated self in the chat first thing in the morning and laughing with her...

:(

• Like 4

Saving up for a month for a special extended encounter today. (Special in the sense that I had a date planned for the lady that was all for her enjoyment and relaxation and not about me as a thank you for being so awesome). Getting an email that she has to cancel. It sucks big time.

Sure, it can all be rescheduled for another time but I feel deflated. :(

Guest A*ro**n

Burning yourself on something hot and tasty, that you couldn't wait to get into your mouth.

Hey, c'mon now. Get your minds out of the gutter! :icon_lol:

Losing SaraMQ.

Yes I am obviously happy that her personal life is more full and that she has a "normal" day job...but I miss seeing her posts on Cerb:(

or having her hyper-caffeinated self in the chat first thing in the morning and laughing with her...

:(

I miss her too. And I'm happy for her at the same time. She reminds me of the Squirrel from Hoodwinked when she's had her morning coffee.

Edited by emiafish
  • Like 2

When you have to sneeze...

...but the sneeze refuses to happen...

...and so your face gets stuck in the "mid-sneeze" look for an extended period of time.

(I guess it could be worse...you could be stuck with your "orgasm face" on but without the orgasm :shock:)

...and so your face gets stuck in the "mid-sneeze" look for an extended period of time.

(I guess it could be worse...you could be stuck with your "orgasm face" on but without the orgasm :shock:)

I never noticed before, but come to think of it; my orgasm face (O face) looks just like my mid-sneeze face. If it ever got stuck I would frighten small animals and children.

• Like 1

On a similar note, having to sneeze, sneezing, not being able to control it, sneezing some more with a mouthful of half chewed food... Thank goodness the box of Kleenex was near by and I was by myself lol

Allergies have been awful this summer :(

My father died when I was a child and my relationship with my mother was never very good. She died seven years ago. To my great delight, after I returned to Vancouver five years ago, I became close to a married couple who are old enough to be my parents. They're vibrant, independent, creative and good, good people who have been a font of wisdom and perspective for me. I've felt as though I've had a second chance at having parents and building healthy, solid adult relationships with them.

Last fall, the man's father had a catastrophic fall that resulted in a serious brain injury from which she is still recovering. Her progress has been almost miraculous. From the care and attention her brother and sister-in-law have given her, I've seen that it truly is possible to love someone into wellness. Many people, lacking such dedicated family members, would not have been as fortunate.

This afternoon, my adopted mother called to say that she has a tumor in her breast. It's been scanned and biopsied. The doctor says that there's a 50% chance that it's cancer, but they're waiting for the lab reports in a few more days. At the very least, she will have to have surgery to have the thing removed, perhaps sometime next week or the week after that. If it's cancer, there will be a lot of decisions to make. She's 79 years old.

She wanted me to help her plan how to tell her children and friends. And so we talked.

And I was good, I think, the whole time. I'm usually able to be "the strong one."

But right now.... I'm not.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

F*@k me! Almost tripped a jogger into the river today riding over the bridge. Did everything I could to let her know I was coming up behind her, wrang the bell and slowed down. She had her ear buds in and decided to just venture over to the other side of the sidewalk as I passed her. No harm done, but I surely scared the sh!t out of her.

ARGH! Just realized I have enough Air Miles to travel to Newfoundland, where I've been DYING to go. But there are no flights available in the next couple of months. So I guess I'll have to wait til next year :(

Summer weather so far in Ab. Only a few nice days. Much rain/flooding in the South. Cool, cloudy and rainy in the North. Was +3 this morning in Jasper - Yikes! Cmon August...show me the summer!

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Summer weather so far in Ab. Only a few nice days. Much rain/flooding in the South. Cool, cloudy and rainy in the North. Was +3 this morning in Jasper - Yikes! Cmon August...show me the summer!

Better call in a certain Red Headed Goddess to help you warm up!