Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting prescribed an antibiotic to treat a sinus infection and suffering the side effects of said antibiotics and breaking out in hives. Solution is Benadryl which makes you sleepy the whole day. Ruined the weekend for me.

I left my cell phone charger at my west end location earlier today and when trying to book an appt earlier but not quite confirmed for the east end, my cell phone died. If the person who wanted to book reads this and wondering what happened to me, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1

Ankle doesn't seem to be healing the way it is. I shouldn't still be in this much pain. I guess time to go back to the doctor and see what's up. I may end up having to wear this cast more than one more week.

• Like 1

Thinking it's Friday on Thursday. T.G.I.......T? Worst!!

Additional Comments:

Getting to McDonald's at 10:50am and being told they've already switched to lunch. This gets me every time!

Now, I know what you're all thinking "just go earlier Max", right? and ya that's a valid point, but shouldn't it really be a question for Ronald McDonald? Something like "If you're going to stop serving breakfast at 10:50 instead of 11, why don't you make that your official breakfast hours?" But then I'd just show up at 10:40 and it'd be lunch and we'd be right back where we started.

Edited by Max Million
  • Like 1

Bratty teenagers who think the world "specifically" revolves around them!

Well Nick...when I was a teenager just a mear few years back.... I was NEVER Bratty and the world DID revolve around me :) That's normal right ? For the life of me I can't figure out why I was grounded so often ?? ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It always pays to remain grounded and Humble Lee, The ladies like it!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being betrayed by someone who you thought was your friend who did not think of the consequence of his actions. I lost a friend yesterday because of it. The consequences he caused me will make life difficult for me for a very a long time.

People that think I am a money mart, but don't think they have to pay interest.

Someone knocking on my door early this morning - I hardly know you, and you should know that I am not up that early.

Someone borrowing money till Friday, but they neglect to tell you that they mean 6 Fridays from now.

Thinking it's Friday on Thursday. T.G.I.......T? Worst!!

Additional Comments:

Getting to McDonald's at 10:50am and being told they've already switched to lunch. This gets me every time!

Now, I know what you're all thinking "just go earlier Max", right? and ya that's a valid point, but shouldn't it really be a question for Ronald McDonald? Something like "If you're going to stop serving breakfast at 10:50 instead of 11, why don't you make that your official breakfast hours?" But then I'd just show up at 10:40 and it'd be lunch and we'd be right back where we started.

Another of the reasons so many suffer from clown-phobia.

Additional Comments:

People that think I am a money mart, but don't think they have to pay interest.

Someone knocking on my door early this morning - I hardly know you, and you should know that I am not up that early.

Someone borrowing money till Friday, but they neglect to tell you that they mean 6 Fridays from now.

Sorry about deadbeats borrowing your money, but it brought something to mind. If you've ever watched much Popeye cartoons you'll remember Pop's friend Wimpy often saying; "I'll gladly repay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today". hehe

• Like 1

Week 5 of being in a cast (1 week to go) has severely keep me literally down for awhile. Need to literally pull up my bootstraps and get moving again.

• Like 1

Trying to enjoy a leisurely sandwich in front of three dogs. All sandwiches must be eaten MACH SCHNELL!! CHOP CHOP!! They want their cut!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You mean like Cody is staring at me right now because he wants some of my Hummus chips? Go away dog!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oral Surgery. eeek :(

Thank goodness they're putting me to sleep. I am terrified of dentists. Maybe as much as I am of flying :'(

Somone is REALLY on my ass about wanting to get a Pug and naming it Puggles! I love you but the answer is Noooo!!

Is that no to the dog or the name? Cause if it's just the dog, you can call me Puggles for spitz n giggles. And if it's just the name, then call it Dinner.

Is that no to the dog or the name? Cause if it's just the dog, you can call me Puggles for spitz n giggles. And if it's just the name, then call it Dinner.

Haha. No to the dog! One day it's a nose piecing, the next day it's a dog... my head is starting to spin with me saying no, no and noooooo!!! lol.

Guest webothscore
Haha. No to the dog! One day it's a nose piecing, the next day it's a dog... my head is starting to spin with me saying no, no and noooooo!!! lol.

Especially when you should be saying " yes, yes, YES!" ;)