Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y
It gets thrown out with the peels of course...

Some peeler wanted it for her act.

Guest n*gu**6

making the effort to rekindle some romance on my Anniversary last night (romantic dinner planned, roses, wine) only to find out she forgot our Anniversary completely and basically ignored it all. nice...

Getting an email telling me the doctor is saying if I want to talk to my Dad I best get there in the next few days. Only a sixteen hour drive.

Actually, they thought he was leaving last Sunday night. He's stabilized since then. More or less.

I'm considering the drive.

• Like 2

My Dad passed away this afternoon. He instructed that they cease administering all meds and oxygen. With one of his sons there as well as a sister-in-law and his minister, he went peacefully.

He taught me by deed and example how to be a good man and father.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My Dad passed away this afternoon. He instructed that they cease administering all meds and oxygen. With one of his sons there as well as a sister-in-law and his minister, he went peacefully.

Sorry for your Loss bcguy my thoughts are with you and your family.

May you and your family find peace and comfort at this diffucult time xo

After three years of running my blogs and loving my content, they mysteriously got deleted in the last while. So now everything is gone and I have to start from scratch. Le *sigh*

• Like 1

After three years of running my blogs and loving my content, they mysteriously got deleted in the last while. So now everything is gone and I have to start from scratch. Le *sigh*

For anyone who has had the pleasure of viewing this lovely ladies Blog you will certainly agree with me that if they are now all gone this more than SUCKS... it's a national disaster.

Having naturally long hair dyed blonde... To loose most of it cause of the want to be blonder ... Sucks :-(. Worst won't grow back

( being a brunette )

my son from my first marriage contacted me just before his wedding to tell me he was changing his name to his moms last name and that I was not invited to his wedding (he did this of course after I sent him a very large amount of cash) He then proceeded to block me from his FB and told me never to contact him again. I have another FB account and he is posting in his old account and never did change his name. Sadly he is 25 and should be able to make up his own mind but he has never been able to stand up to his mom and is money orientated. Her family has lots and he will inherit a lot of money one day. Me he thinks is some old farmer with not much. little does he know old dad has a lot more then he knows lol In my will I will leave him something just so he can find out what he missed out on. lol

It breaks my heart just thinking of what he did. If I had done anything to him I would understand. I have always been a part of his life but my ex hates me even 20 years latter and has excluded me where ever she could. She is mad because I would never take her back after she cheated on me.

Putting on a fresh coat of "war paint" haha make up

Then forgetting two mins later to have my fingers rub the itch from my eyes

Then looking like a raccoon lol terrible!

Ladies you totally feel me ??

Putting on a fresh coat of "war paint" haha make up

Then forgetting two mins later to have my fingers rub the itch from my eyes

Then looking like a raccoon lol terrible!

Ladies you totally feel me ??

Hmmmm I am pretty sure you could pull off sexy even when you have raccoon makeup....but do racoons have brown eyes???

They are doing the annual inspection of smoke and fire alarms today in my apartment building. My cat is agitated from the fire alarms going on and off all morning

And I've been waiting since 8am for the Super to show up. He just showed up. Turns out my CO2 detector is on the list for replacement, so they are coming back in two hours to replace it

Lots of fun, sitting, waiting, and when I thought I'd be done waiting, got to wait a few hours more

RG

Hanging out and waiting for something to come in. The woman beside me has her text notification set to sing the hallelujah chorus and it announces "you have a message from God!" Every time she gets a text. She gets a shit tone of texts.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I suppose Pepper could be the dish rinsers or a hem the washer!

I suppose Pepper could be the dish rinsers or a hem the washer!

I suppose your dog's nickname is the same as my cat's...

"Rinse and Hold" LOL

RG

Biking season is coming to and end. Just a few more weeks and then I have to park her for the winter. Wah!

Wah!