Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Broken ribs.

A moment of clumsiness turns a difficult and heavy workload into a difficult, heavy and acutely painful workload.

Ow.

donning my new wig.. enjoying the compliments... and the marvelous day.. going to favorrrrite restaurant ever... ready to enjoy a lovely solitary meal outside on the patio.... and am bombarded with the most shrill.. annoyingly-consistent-chattering-cackling voices of four of the loudest most intrusive and nattering gossipy women at the next table.... ugh!

...*almost* ruined the meal.... everyone outside was distracted by them.... the kind of constant cackle that makes your spine shiver... that's how bad it was lol

people really do need to be a bit more aware they are not the only ones in the universe ;)

....and to top it off.. one of them kept picking at themselves (arms... toes... ugh) and eating it!! almost made me bring out my clawz hehe)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

When my mind won't turn off at night. I think and overthink and overthink some more....end up wondering if I'm reading too much into a situation or not....results in me laying awake at 3am...

Guest st*****ens**ors

Broken ribs.

I thought they sucked yesterday. Today I am learning how much more suckage is possible. I sneezed and nearly blacked out. Heading to the hospital for pain meds, which I hate taking, but I can't function like this and I can't afford to take time off either.

This is ridiculous.

Getting home after getting the OK for a day off work so ready to confirm a meeting only to have messages that a second aunt in as many weeks died, this one totally unexpectedly.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home from work to the kitchen being a mess, mind you with nothing to show for it. Clean up. Take the boy to soccer only to come home to a new mess and equally nothing to show for it.

Going to a rheumatologist. That is bad enough. Having said rheumatologist stick a bloody big needle into my knee to draw fluid?! Way worse! Then having to sit and listen to him tell me my knees are only going to get worse; Cherry on the cake on my fuckin day!!!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Having plans with a beautiful lady today only to have to reschefule due to a last minute client meeting and an hour before he's supposed to show he cancels on me. Just enough to foul up my day....a day i sorely needed to.

although going camping for a few days (literally, in an hour!) but seriously wishing it was with just one entirely lovely person...... who I cannot go with due to circumstances.... *sigh*

Guest n*gu**6

Missing someone tonight.....

"If missing you comes in waves.....tonight I am drowning..."

Not being able to see the stars properly because living in a city.

People that don't realize escalators are still actually just stairs and stand there like it's a ride.

Soap that tries to be moisturizer.

travel plans being cancelled while on the road. Payroll messing up your cheque. being stuck in the middle of no where on a long weekend and no options. I need a go fund me lol.

Guest n*gu**6

When someone you care about is not feeling the best, and not really anything you can do about it. That and my boy is away at his cousins in PEI for the week. I already miss my snuggles

alone in a tent.. surrounded by people who were NOT alone... staring up at the stars through the netting in the top of said tent... missing someone special... wondering if they too, were staring up into the sky..... feeling lonely... which thankfully, doesn't happen often... sucks completely.....

glad to be back ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Not sure if this should be a highlight or something that sucks. It can definitely be both at times. But having someone mean so much to you that their happiness is essential and integral to your own. You also feel every tear as if you have shed it yourself

front brakes went on one of my trucks yesterday. Had to get it repaired because it was to dangerous to try to drive home. Cost me at least 3 times what it should have. And it doubly sucked because that is the truck I was thinking to replace.

• Like 1

Transmission troubles in the middle of no where, in extreme heat. Thankfully some transmission fluid was enough to keep me going, I'm worried the car is ruined.

Not being able to find my latest insurance certificates... and needing to renew my licence stickers.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

still dealing with the issue on my post of 31 July. Been on hold now for 24 minutes (and counting). Figured I'd read some posts while Rogers keeps me holding.

25 minutes now...

Having to wait 3 more weeks before I can visit my favourite SP again.

And finding that all the hotels during the time are either booked or more expensive then usual.