Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Doing my income tax and finding out a owe a lot of money (not that I didn't already pay them a ton of money), ouch! does it ever suck bad.

Finding out your steak went bad because you left it in the fridge too long before cooking it :( Just had to throw out a steak.......Saturday night....10pm.....no steak....no blowjob......no back up plan. Life generally sucks right now.

Edited by castle

I feel obscenely energetic and yet have no real purpose at this juncture.

Maybe I'll go serenade the world from my balcony.

Found out I've got to get my truck e-tested...they never mailed me the notice in the mail. What sucks, ever since the e testing program started, I haven't heard of any vehicles (even old ones) failing. Why don't they either just abolish the damned program, or up the price of a vehicle licence to the cost of e testing, save a lot of inconvenience for everyone

And maybe it's not such a inconvenience in a big city, but in a small town with no e testing facilities, having to drive (and burn gas, creating emissions btw) to a urban centre to get it done is inconvenient

RG

Thought I might add to this one for you.

I lived in Ontario a few years ago.

I had to take my car in for e-testing, it failed....They ran the test a few minutes later, lo and behold, the car passed.

I've done that with several vehicles, had them run the test several times, the ending results on the same vehicles were astonishingly different.

As far as I am concerned, it was another way of the government getting a little piece out of us again.

Before I left Ontario I bought a brand new vehicle, just for a laugh, I had the dealership run an e-test (same one that did the other tests), same results, a brand new carfailed the e-test!

I think the tests are fallible, it's hit and miss with them.

Found out I've got to get my truck e-tested...they never mailed me the notice in the mail. What sucks, ever since the e testing program started, I haven't heard of any vehicles (even old ones) failing. Why don't they either just abolish the damned program, or up the price of a vehicle licence to the cost of e testing, save a lot of inconvenience for everyone

And maybe it's not such a inconvenience in a big city, but in a small town with no e testing facilities, having to drive (and burn gas, creating emissions btw) to a urban centre to get it done is inconvenient

RG

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

Waking up with what you think is a hangover is a big fat suck. Then touching your head and finding a gigantic goose egg sucks even more... Realizing/remembering (kinda) that your friend was drunk and headbutted you while you were drunk... Suckier but hilarious. When you look in the mirror and see that said goose egg takes up most of your forehead... Serves you right for drinking, retard.

That was yesterday morning...

This morning, it's still the same size, but now pinkey/purpley... I'm sure it'll be black and blue tomorrow.

HOORAY! *Sarcasm*

When you very politely direct someone to your website in order for all of his questions to be answered and then don't hear back from him.

Staying in a hotel in Virginia Beach that was great last year, but is under construction/renovation this year ... And just walking down 10 flights of stairs only to find out that the fire alarm was a test ... Could not they have used the PA system to warn us first ... And my just poured beer was getting warm by the time I got back to it :(

Staying in a hotel in Virginia Beach that was great last year, but is under construction/renovation this year ... And just walking down 10 flights of stairs only to find out that the fire alarm was a test ... Could not they have used the PA system to warn us first ... And my just poured beer was getting warm by the time I got back to it :(

This actually made me giggle....life sounds so miserable for you (sarcastic) :)

Let me see....hmmmmm :roll: Virginia beach ?? Drinking beer ??? Perhaps some golf riding in a cart ?? No doubt snacks and appetizers at the lounge ?? Perhaps you shoulda been on the 15th floor for more excercise ;) Just take the beer with you when you go so it doesn't get warm !!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Nodding off at my computer....OMG LoL

Time for a walk

Getting tip of middle finger caught in between a door and frame. Blood rush under the nail so I used a small drill bit from work to drill out a hole to release the pressure, still a bit sore but I'm afraid I might lose my nail on that finger.

• Like 3

One of the funniest stories I ever heard was when a friend described his father doing this to his younger brother, and having the drill catch on the nail, the little kid panic, and the drill pull the finger up tight to the chuck, having gone all the way through ... Funny when it happens to someone else

... so I used a small drill bit from work to drill out a hole to release the pressure...

I just realized I still have a happy freakin easter bunny avatar - now how lame is that.....and now I can't decided on a new avatar .... ohhhh the dilemna I have going on here :( haha

• Like 1

Having your duo partner almost knocking you out cold with an elbow in the forehead...

It's ok though because she and the gentleman took great care of me after that icon10.gif

Thinking back, it doesn't really suck all that much!

• Like 2

Having your duo partner almost knocking you out cold with an elbow in the forehead...

It's ok though because she and the gentleman took great care of me after that icon10.gif

Ouch!!! I guess it's better than ending up with a black eye!

Looking forward to warming up some yummy leftovers and discovering the roommate devoured them. Damm!

yea yea now you complain..you shouldn't have gotten me so excited...I was blinded by pleasure.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Curling my hair...and not paying attention I burned my face :(

Had my wisdom teeth removed, and now I look like a squirrel. O.o

On the bright side, I have every excuse to lie around watching bad movies and eat pudding.

this story, picked up in the current Maclean's, make me shake my head over US gun laws and makes me happy I got back from my golf vacation without any extra holes ... imagine being arrested for carrying a knife but getting a pass for carrying a gun !!!

APRIL 03, 2012

Sue Carlton column: Gun laws run amok in Florida

With the world watching Florida, and not for a good reason, here's our state's take on guns in a nutshell:

In Florida, someone can pursue someone else, start a confrontation, shoot the person dead and still go free, as long as he was afraid for himself when he pulled the trigger. This has happened more than once under our now infamous "stand your ground'' law that says you don't have to look for an option before using deadly force, a recent Times investigation revealed. And it's happened even though the very politicians who pushed this law say it shouldn't apply when the shooter pursued.

There's more. The city of Tampa can come up with rules for banning weapons including knives, metal pipes and even squirt guns from around the politically-charged Republican National Convention when thousands come here for the event in August.

But when it comes to guns, state law trumps local sense. Got a permit, come on down. This is Florida, after all, land of 900,000 licensed concealed weapons carriers, nearly twice what even Texas boasts.

Stuck inside working on an absolutely glorious day!!! Please, I wanna go out to play!!! :icon_frown: