Things that suck, and not in a good way.

When the woman you are going to marry hangs up on you when you phone, won't call or contact you, and after over a four month absence, she shows up at my place, very noticeably pregnant, wondering if we're still getting married

RG

Guest Ou**or**n

Being on my computer at work (at an uptight kind of organization that logs all Internet access) and wanting to quickly check on your fav forum -the POTN site (Photography-on-the.net). Decide to quickly get there via a Google search of 'potn' but accidental hit the 'r' key sitting beside 't' and hitting 'Enter' before realizing your typo...

-going to a fundraising event (fancy) and realizing half-way through I forgot to zip up the back of my dress. Ask a male friend to do it because he was closest and his wife freaks out.

-using a microphone headset for speeches and forget to turn it off when going to the bathroom (didn't happen to me, but we could hear him pee)

-getting up early everyday to cloudy and rainy weather, sleep in on the only sunny day

-texting one person, sexting another and then sending the wrong message, or worse, photo to one of them... they were very surprised!

• Like 1

When the woman you are going to marry hangs up on you when you phone, won't call or contact you, and after over a four month absence, she shows up at my place, very noticeably pregnant, wondering if we're still getting married

RG

Very noticeably pregnant with another man's child, I presume?

That would suck!

==================

Looking forward to having a nice fresh salad and discovering the lettuce is all bad.

Trying to take a pee in a ladies' washroom stall that was designed for size of children

Needing to blow your nose while driving, not having any tissue around and wondering if you should use your sleeve, go thru the McDonald's drive-thru and buy something just get some napkins, but then realizing the cashier will see your snotty nose.

Edited by Mature Angela

You go to your local grocery store and buy hamburger patties and buns and all the trimming for them for your guests coming tonight. They arrive and you spark up the BBQ enjoy some drinks and are having fun, your propane tank runs empty, no problem you take a quick run to fill it up and hurry back home. Now your cooking all your meat and get ready to put the buns on the grill only to find out they are past due 4 days and have green spot all over.

Too late to go and get more buns cause your meat will be cold and not that good reheated.

Very noticeably pregnant with another man's child, I presume?

That would suck!

==================

Oh yes, it was another man's child. Sucked at the time, got over it, moved on, now I'm a happy guy...with a boat LOL

RG

Additional Comments:

-using a microphone headset for speeches and forget to turn it off when going to the bathroom (didn't happen to me, but we could hear him pee)

Was it something like this

http://movieclips.com/HYfm-the-naked-gun-from-the-files-of-police-squad-movie-the-sound-of-relief/

RG

Guest f***2f***

This is a great thread but there are just so many things that suck..... here's a few I've encountered

-Anybody who smells like ASS. (I've started taking the bus to work..nuff said)

-Someone who I've met many times but says "I don't think we've met?"

-Forgetting to pack important stuff when I travel, like toothbrush, underwear, lube....

-Going to a friend's music recital at the U of O to come out and get a $60 parking ticket. "Fuck you City of Ottawa!"

-Liars and scam artists

-A ballpoint pen leaking in the pocket of your white shirt.

-packaging that requires a rocket scientist to figure out or you need a fucking chainsaw to cut it open.....anything that is packaged in that hard plastic shit qualifies.

-IPhone auto correct. Texted a good friend the other day to "come over for sins" I actually wrote dins.

-IPhone auto correct. Texted a good friend the other day to "come over for sins" I actually wrote dins.

But if she came over, wouldn't that be a good thing?

-Anybody who smells like ASS. (I've started taking the bus to work..nuff said)

ed a good friend the other day to "come over for sins" I actually wrote dins.

Welcome to our (SP) world! Imagine having a naked client like this and having to hold your nose during the whole session - now that SUCKS!

Going on a long trip, driving on the freeway, and you have to go. You hold it and hold it waiting for a rest stop. Finally, when nature is about to win the battle, you pull over, grab some rags, run into the bush. Get back on the road, right around the bend, a rest stop

Coming home after dark this evening and having a skunk sitting on my doorstep. But the good news is that I outwaited him! Patience is a virtue. Phew.

Coming home after dark this evening and having a skunk sitting on my doorstep. But the good news is that I outwaited him! Patience is a virtue. Phew.

Or Phew could have turned into pee-ewe!

Walking out of a hotel room with a big smile after a wonderful meeting with an amazing SP and meeting up with my own brother, sister in-law and my newphew in the hallway who were at a hockey tournament for the weekend - Wow ! Talk about coming up with a cover up story very quickly.

Had a encounter scheduled with a lady back in March. It was a long planned encounter and I was really looking forward to getting to meet her.

Well a week before the encounter, get a phone call, a birthday dinner for a family member was going to be held the same night (her birthday wasn't for another two weeks btw), and be there. Almost shouted on the phone NO!!!!lol...instead quietly and quickly made up an excuse that that day wasn't going to work out...oh if they knew the truth

The birthday dinner was rescheduled, and I got to meet a great lady

RG

Guest f***2f***
Welcome to our (SP) world! Imagine having a naked client like this and having to hold your nose during the whole session - now that SUCKS!

Well that's just unacceptable. Don't most SPs reserve the right to refuse service for hygiene matters?

Or worse!!! Making a beeline to the bathroom and puking in the toilet bowl the minute a "stinks like ass client who refuses to take a shower" leaves the hotel room. I have a low tolerance for this and will refuse service than giving bad service.

You buy a new leather handbag and your cat who is very old end ups peeing on it.

You answer the phone and it's a telemarketer. Then they ask if they can speak to your parents because they think you are a kid.

Your 13 year old neice is over for the weekend. She's got all her friends calling your house. The phone rings, you pick it up and it's her friend. The friend thinks she is talking to your niece and goes into a whole teen conversation about how this guy is a blah, blah, blah. A minute into the discussion you remind her that it's her aunt. I don't know why I get mistaken for having such a young voice. I've listened to a few conversations this way.lol.

Well that's just unacceptable. Don't most SPs reserve the right to refuse service for hygiene matters?

Yes, but easier said than done. Always a "sticky" stituation to deal with. Most times I am assertive -but that left be best for another thread.

========================================

Having ordered and looking forward to sitting down to a nice meal at a restaurant and then realizing when you go to the washroom to freshen up, that you forgot your wallet at home. And needing to ask one of the people you are dining with if they can spot you until the next day.

Guest **cely***r***ne

A recent event of pure suckiness:

I was up late watching a movie got the munchies and REALLLY wanted gummie bears...(the damn vending machine had none grr...which is suckiness within itself..) so I decide to walk to the store...only to find it closed. A bit further down the street a Canadian Tire gas stop is open! Maybe they'll have gummie bears! So I go in... :( no gummies.

Darn it...I take a cab and go to the convenience store...bought my gummie bears, and other necessities and go back to the hotel and watch the rest of the worst movie I have ever seen!

:)