Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest f***2f***

-running out of propane when your steak is only half cooked.

-running out of mix but you've had too many to drive to the store for more and you're too drunk or lazy to walk.

-getting change several times in loonies and twoonies and forgetting to spend em...heavy in pocket!

-forgetting to put the garbage out in summer and having to live with the smell in your garage for another week.

-leaving your car window open during a thunder storm and the next day sitting your ass down on the cloth seat which is soaking wet.

-

- when you're cruising right along in the left lane on the highway and get stuck behind someone doing 80km/hr

- when you pass said car FINALLY and really step on it and realize a ghost car has been behind you waiting to nail you

- when it's a female officer pulling you over, therefore no amount of batting eyelashes or cleavage is going to save you now

Why cant they read the sign???

1theo.jpg

Having your luggage lost (AGAIN) and when they call and tell you they found it, it is not your bags....

Admitting your feelings to someone and not having them reciprocated.

Buying the generic form or your prescriptions and breaking out in hives from them.

Opening a bottle of Good Champagne you have been saving, only to have it be flat.

Emily... forget luggage. Airlines don't like you apparently. Travel with one carry on and just buy new clothes when you get to your destination; when you have worn them once, just throw them away. The airlines will never lose your luggage again!

When someone asks you a question pertaining to something you know A LOT about (which is why they asked you) and then get upset and keep insisting your answer is wrong because it's not the answer they wanted. Guess some people really do want you to just tell them what they want to hear.

Posted via Mobile Device

When you come out of the shower and realize your towel is not there :icon_rolleyes:

That sucks for you maybe. But the rest of us will now have pleasant thoughts running through our minds for the rest of the day ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Christmas ads in August. WTF? I have AT LEAST another full month of barbeque... don't rush me into Winter, Summer just got here! :icon_confused:

Christmas ads in August. WTF? I have AT LEAST another full month of barbeque... don't rush me into Winter, Summer just got here! :icon_confused:

We got asked for our Christmas leave plans two weeks ago, when most of us weren't even back from summer vacation.

When you're trying to watch videos on youtube but are first being forced to watch the same 30 second movie trailer (Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark) over and over again! A film that otherwise I would probably have wanted to see but now don't think I will just out of pure principle.

About an hour ago I hit a Bull Moose ! AGAIN !!! Now really.... WTF is that about. lol. The Moose walked away.... and once he got far enough away I walked away in the other direction haha cause my truck sure wasn't movin. Shoulda went to church I am thinkin instead of work I guess ?? ;)

Guest f***2f***
When you come out of the shower and realize your towel is not there :icon_rolleyes:

You get in the shower and get wet and realize there is no shampoo or soap in the shower stall and you have to get out, dripping wet and shivering, and find those items!!:icon_frown:

You get in the shower and get wet and realize there is no shampoo or soap in the shower stall and you have to get out, dripping wet and shivering, and find those items!!:icon_frown:

Maybe while Isabella is out there trying to find her towel, she can hand you some - ha ha ha

When you're going to make a stirfry and discover your roommate left the frying pan you want to use, disgustingly dirty.

Getting into Ottawa this afternoon after hearing about such wonderful weather all summer, having a biking loop planned to do, and it is so windy that I may (WILL) postpone my first bike ride until tomorrow!

But the good news is that tomorrow should be a PERFECT day!

Guest f***2f***
Maybe while Isabella is out there trying to find her towel, she can hand you some - ha ha ha

When you're going to make a stirfry and discover your roommate left the frying pan you want to use, disgustingly dirty.

I like the way you think!!!

haha well if you want to keep having those thoughts it almost happened again today lol. I think this post now belongs in the 'you know you are getting old' thread lol.

That sucks for you maybe. But the rest of us will now have pleasant thoughts running through our minds for the rest of the day ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Being woken up at 2am by a fire alarm in your apt building and having to evacuate the building for close to an hour because some retard threw their not-quite extuinguished cigarette butts down the garbage chute. And then having to get up at 6am for work....get out of the shower, starving and looking forward to a good strawberry banana smoothie and realizing you left the milk out the night before...ugh...no worries...I'll grab something at work right? Wrong! Bank machine at work's on the fritz and I have no cash on me....so no breakfast for me. Which totally screws me up for the whole day. Oh and I just remembered I have to work two hours of overtime today.....and all this on a monday. Yeah. Great start to the friggin week.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Oh yeah....and my headphones crapped out so I was only able to listen to music for about 5 minutes of my hour long busride to work.

Posted via Mobile Device

When someone tries to pass a pic of you off as her own!

Yeah that always happens to me too! Thankfully my beard is a dead give away :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I sure hope it wasn't Old Dog doing that Meg ;).

Posted via Mobile Device

A friend of mine did that once on a dating site and I had girls asking me out at the grocery store.

I sure hope it wasn't Old Dog doing that Meg ;).

Posted via Mobile Device

No.... clearly in my pic, the panties are pinkish, the heels are absent and there is no evidence of mardi gras beads. I am vindicated.

thong_dog_fat.jpg

Guest f***2f***

Monday mornings from hell when bad things come in threes...

1. I got up this morning and while ironing I wasn't paying attention and grabbed the hot part rather than the handle....."OW FUCK!!!!!"

2. I get to work and while struggling with hands full (Tim's, paper, brief case) to place my building pass on my pocket the holder breaks and cannot be attached to my shirt properly....pass falls on pavement..gotta bend over to retrieve with hands full and line of people behind me...not pretty!

3. I get into my office and realize that when I burnt my hand I was in the middle of ironing a crease in my trousers that now resembles railroad tracks.

Mondays SUCK!!

Monday mornings from hell when bad things come in threes...

1. I got up this morning and while ironing I wasn't paying attention and grabbed the hot part rather than the handle....."OW FUCK!!!!!"

2. I get to work and while struggling with hands full (Tim's, paper, brief case) to place my building pass on my pocket the holder breaks and cannot be attached to my shirt properly....pass falls on pavement..gotta bend over to retrieve with hands full and line of people behind me...not pretty!

3. I get into my office and realize that when I burnt my hand I was in the middle of ironing a crease in my trousers that now resembles railroad tracks.

Well, clearly your problem is ironing! Stop that, and over half your problems will vanish instantly :)

Seriously, I *hate* ironing. I'll iron shirts for weddings and funerals, but that's it.

Well, clearly your problem is ironing! Stop that, and over half your problems will vanish instantly :)

Seriously, I *hate* ironing. I'll iron shirts for weddings and funerals, but that's it.

Welcome to the world of dry cleaning. It is worth that $3 per shirt just not to iron. Pants? No iron, wash and wear are the leg coverings of choice.