Things that suck, and not in a good way.

When the boss absolutely has to have that urgent paper sent to her by the end of the day, Friday. You stay late and get it sent to her before she leaves.

You come in on Monday to discover that she hasn't opened it, and she is on vacation for the next two weeks.

When the boss absolutely has to have that urgent paper sent to her by the end of the day, Friday. You stay late and get it sent to her before she leaves.

You come in on Monday to discover that she hasn't opened it, and she is on vacation for the next two weeks.

That's when you staple a pork chop or a river carp to the underside of her desk... ;)

When you fall asleep at 7:30 p.m. and wake up at 2:00 a.m. and can't get back to sleep.

When summer only starts in the middle of August - BUT, the plus side is that it came and it is summer now :)

When you go to the doctor for a routine checkup and he violates you with his lubed finger.... at least I hope it was his finger... my back was turned.

Having Meg's bum avatar staring you in the face day after day and not being able to put your hands on that booty.

You owe me a visit, Meggers!!!

Hillarious stuff guys! True stories here.....

SUCKS: Moving a friends furniture so I can paint and a small drawer pops open and a book falls out, "How to tell if you're a Lesbian". TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

SUCKS: Hotel shower heads installed for midgets.

SUCKS: getting in trouble with cerb MOD

When you're on youtube looking for a song to post here on CERB in a song related thread, trying to find the studio version of a CANADIAN song...by a CANADIAN band, which has probably only ever been performed here in CANADA....and is probably not even known in the U.S.....and you find it.......and youtube tells you that video cannot be played in your country!

...what.......the.....FUCK??!

Going to the grocery when it's been more than a week, spent an hour to find everything, waited in line to pay,... and finding that you forgot your money, your cards and have nothing to pay it.

Finally getting the pickle jar open, all by myself, and finding out they are gross soggy dills....ewe and last time I buy no name brand!

Pouring yourself a nice cold glass of milk...taking a big sip....and finding out the damn thing is sour. Yuk!

Pouring yourself a nice cold glass of milk...taking a big sip....and finding out the damn thing is sour. Yuk!

Or finding this out AFTER you've poured the milk into a bowl of cereal!

When the painter's helper didn't clean the paint off the bottom of my laundry tub and I didn't notice when I put some towels in there that were wet and they got paint on them. Washed them, but the paint stayed on, but didn't notice until I put them in the dryer and could smell something funny.

Good thing I was there, or I would have had a fire. Not impressed at all right now.

Now I'm paranoid to use the dryer.

What a screwed up weekend I am having!!

Waking up in the morning, really sexually aroused (well yes it does happen sometime!), but not working that day and none of your boytoy(yes I have one of those;)) is available during the day...suffer with a throbbing clit all bloody day. and no vibrator do the job

You only have the 1 boytoy? I think perhaps you need a spare for just these kind of days. ....just sayin' ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

err, I believe there are approximately 3.4 Billion, with a B, 'boy toys' on Earth ;) Like most all ladies, I'm sure you could find 1 most any time day or night if you really wanted :p

Toward the original topic, what sucks is:

Being an unemployed boy toy :(

...and not in a good way. *plays my air violin*

Guest K***e D****ls

I'll be honest- I didn't read all the posts, so my apologies if these have been said. :)

- having someone use your photos as their own and putting up a huge fight when you tell them to take YOUR pictures down from their ads

- hearing a song you love and not being able to find it on itunes

- buying a new pair of gorgeous shoes and not being able to wear them because the blisters they give are excruciating

- when you really want to go out on the town and no one else wants to (it reminds me of that Dierks Bentley lyric: "If I have to raise hell all by myself, I will, but y'all, that ain't right..")

- when Tim Hortons fills the coffee too high and it scalds your hand because it's leaking everywhere

- hangovers

Having your luggage lost (AGAIN) and when they call and tell you they found it, it is not your bags....

Admitting your feelings to someone and not having them reciprocated.

Buying the generic form or your prescriptions and breaking out in hives from them.

Opening a bottle of Good Champagne you have been saving, only to have it be flat.

- having someone use your photos as their own and putting up a huge fight when you tell them to take YOUR pictures down from their ads

Happens to me and it SUCKS!!!

Working all weekend, every weekend with a smile and no argument. Then getting screwed over and being scheduled to work a wednesday night. AFTER you and the boss already discussed how getting wednesday nights off wouldn't be a problem MONTHS AGO. REALLY?!?!?!

Having your company stock (in which you have a lot of stock options) go from an all-time high to a one-year low in a period of about three weeks.

Looking forward to eating that steak you're taking off the barbeque and you drop in on the ground.

Boiling the water for the corn with the lid on and forgetting to put the corn in the pot

Eating steak with no steak knives.

Running out of Montreal Steak Spice....ugh!

Guest K***e D****ls

- spilling red wine on the brand new white pants you just got

- getting sick while working in New York City and having to then add 'hospital bill' to the expenses

- when your ears won't pop after a flight

- when you're cruising right along in the left lane on the highway and get stuck behind someone doing 80km/hr

- when you pass said car FINALLY and really step on it and realize a ghost car has been behind you waiting to nail you

- when it's a female officer pulling you over, therefore no amount of batting eyelashes or cleavage is going to save you now

Getting invited out to steak dinner with friends at the last minute - on them - knowing that you had a huge late lunch.

Discovering that, after all these years, your parents were right.

Cleaning your place, taking out that vacuum cleaner and discovering that it does in fact, not suck which in reality sucks.

Surprise guests on the day that you have decided to remain somewhat grubby.

The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Moving to a new area in the organization and discovering that the old boss you were escaping is the new boss in your new area.