Things that suck, and not in a good way.

-People talking over you

-Showing up late to the movies and missing the trailers (I LOVE seeing the trailers!)

-bugs.....any and all bugs

Leaving home to go on an extended trip and leaving my suitcase outside in my driveway next to where the trunk of my car was parked.

Leaving home to go on an extended trip and leaving my suitcase outside in my driveway next to where the trunk of my car was parked.

ouch!

A similar one is having the airline lose your luggage! Nothing like having 2 books, an ipod, one set of socks/underwear and a megadeth shirt to your name while in an unfamiliar city...

You fill up your car at $1.27 and the next day it's $1.19 a litre. :(

You fill up your car at $1.27 a litre and think that's a good deal because the day before it was $1.39 (true story!).

* Falling asleep on the couch watching the hockey game last night and waking up (on the couch) this morning with a stiff neck.

* Having Boston lose to Vancouver last night!

Your big orange cat was out last night and brought home a rabbit's head in his mouth and is standing at the door with blood all over him. You leave him outside and go out and surprise him by watering him down with the hose.

Those items that come with the phrase, "Some assembly required". I am now on the umpteenth hour assembling the bike rack for my Jeep.

Waking up at 6am, spending over an hour on the bus, 2 transfers, only to work for 15 mins and then be sent home because there's not enough work for you that day.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

Guest **cely***r***ne

Having a nice relaxing bubble bath, your cell phone goes off with a text message and vibrates itself into the bath with you. It happened yesterday, and again this afternoon! I think I should leave it out of the bath room next time >.<

Oh! And if this happens to you...place your phone in a bowl of white rice...the rice soaks up the water and your phone will work again haha (takes awhile though)

Having a nice relaxing bubble bath, your cell phone goes off with a text message and vibrates itself into the bath with you. It happened yesterday, and again this afternoon! I think I should leave it out of the bath room next time >.<

Oh! And if this happens to you...place your phone in a bowl of white rice...the rice soaks up the water and your phone will work again haha (takes awhile though)

Yes that would suck. Except now I'm picturing you in a bubble bath. Which totally DOESN'T suck! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

One thing that really sucks is driving to another province to see a lady and having someone run a stop sign and hit you (me). Try explaining that situation to your SO...thankfully the lady in question was quite understanding! Oh yes, got the estimate for repairs today...$4500 will take care of it. Thank the gods for insurance, the other guys insurance that is!

going out to a bar to dance for a friends birthday and having a guy repetativley introduce himself with his eyes wide open... And hold the handshake way too long...

Posted via Mobile Device

You took a bunch of pictures yesterday only to find out that they couldn't be opened through a certain program. Thankfully there was another one to open them in. Naughty Nicki trying to get her new pictures to cerb today.

You're driving down the highway going about 120 kms and have all the windows down even though you have A/C but it's a nice day where it's not too hot. All of a sudden a $50 bill flies out of your purse that is open on the passenger seat. #&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is what I started yelling.

Another highway story...

You're helping one of your sisters move to her new apartment and need to put the mattress covered twice in a plastic mattress cover on top your SUV but want to make sure it's secure so you get a neighbor to help you. You're driving down the highway on an extremely windy November afternoon, going at a snail's pace and nervous as hell since the materials used to secure the mattress were not the greatest. You used what you could in a situation where you had to make do with what you had.

Still nervous and arguing with you sister, you look in the rear view miror and suddenly see a matress flying in the wind and a Mazda Protege swerving to avoid hitting it. Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! You stop the car on the side of the road and jump out. Meanwhile your sister jumps out, runs back and drags the mattress off the highway when a knight in shining armour with a big red pickup truck stops, asks where she's headed to. He scoops up the mattress and throws it into the back of his pickup. He follows you downtown and helps bring the surprisingly unharmed mattress into the apartment. Trying to thank him with some cash, he says "No thanks" and heads out.

Had a family obligation weekend this weekend...was out of town

Anyhow, all gas stations in this city were charging $1.17 litre for gas. All except Esso, charging $1.30

Now I got gas at a $1.17, but it sucks that Esso gas stations are charging 13 cents more a litre, and what makes their gas worth so much more

Just pi$$es me off at their highway robbery

My rant

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest s****i*

Touching a wet bathroom door handle, then realizing the last guy to leave didn't wash his hands.

Driving through a checkstop late at night after leaving a friends house and you stutter especially when your nervous and for no good reason you are nervous right now and the policeman asks if you've been drinking... It really doesn't matter what you tell him he will be checking you... Not funny at the time, but it's funny later so I don't know if that really sucks or not.

A few really low-brow individuals in our country deciding it's a good idea to throw a mega sized riot causing millions of dollars in damage, multiple arrests, and probably more than a few broken limbs.......over a hockey game. Even when their team WINS! (Mtl I'm looking at you). I know it's our national sport and all...but way to make Canada look like a bunch of morons to the rest of the world. At least when other countries riot it's usually about something of importance....not hockey.

• Like 2

You rent a movie for the night, make yourself microwave popcorn and take out a 2 liter bottle of your favorite soft drink. Sit on the couch with the bowl between your legs and a glass on your side, take a bite of some popcorn and some fall on your side, (3 second rules) decide to pick it up and shove it in your mouth only to find out what you picked up was there since the last time you had popcorn. You drink your glass of pop too quick it comes out of your nose and it burns.

There is a cute saleswoman visiting you at work, a fly decides to sit on your cheek, you push it away but he likes your cheeks so much he comes back again and again. You get mad and decide to slap the ba$*@^d to kill it, he flies away and you hit yourself hard on the face and now fell stupid in front of the lady.

It sucks real bad when your at work horny as hell ad you can't reach anyone for a nooner or an afternoon rendez-vous.....

I wouldn't want to be the next person walking in my office..

Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

You're at home hornier than a three dicked toad and it is to hot, humid and stick to play with an SP.

You're at home hornier than a three dicked toad and it is to hot, humid and stick to play with an SP.

It's never too hot, humid or sticky to play with an SP!