Things that suck, and not in a good way.

If u don't know how to navigate a traffic circle then avoid it! Idiots!!!!

Hahahahaha So this is me picturing you Meg .... swear words and a finger sticking up...perhaps the middle one ??????

I love the country :D A traffic circle is one square mile....and virtually no traffic.... (watch out for Moose) .... and very few lady drivers....oops shoulda left that part out but it is Friday and HAPPY HOUR !!!! :chug:Cheers Meg and all you Cerbies !!!! Ticky tacky ticky tacky oy oy oy ;)

Hahahahaha So this is me picturing you Meg .... swear words and a finger sticking up...perhaps the middle one ??????

I love the country :D A traffic circle is one square mile....and virtually no traffic.... (watch out for Moose) .... and very few lady drivers....oops shoulda left that part out but it is Friday and HAPPY HOUR !!!! :chug:Cheers Meg and all you Cerbies !!!! Ticky tacky ticky tacky oy oy oy ;)

Lee, reading that was the best part of the day.

Meg ... I love traffic circles. If possible, I'd rip up every intersection in the country and replace them with traffic circles. And when you get a series of them on a ring road, it's better than a ride at the fairground. What fun!!

Finally getting one kid through university and off the child support books.... only to learn that your salary is being trimmed by pretty much the EXACT amount that you were looking forward to saving.....

• Like 1

When people purposely keep on pushing your buttons over and over and over again and enjoy doing it too!

Reminds of a couple quotes :

"A thief believes everyone steals"

"The thief is sorry she is being punished, and not that she is a thief"

• Like 4

Reminds of a couple quotes :

"A thief believes everyone steals"

"The thief is sorry she is being punished, and not that she is a thief"

While on the subject...

Things that sucks and not in a good way?

When "© COPYRIGHT GABRIELLA LAURENCE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-" doesn't mean anything to some people!

• Like 4

That the beautiful Gabriella is having to deal with a stressful and unwarranted situation!

On another note, the "farmer's tan" I have on one arm after spending a wonderful Sunday on a patio in the Market :)

You help your unemployed cousin( had a job, then fired) to buy a car, and she then does nothing to pay back in 3 months, allowing you to suffer for your bills!! Grrrr....leason learned though!

• Like 2

A guy calls to book an appt.. I start to give him the nearest intersection and he seems confused. I found out the guy lives in Ontario, California!!!! LMAO!! Guess he got confused.

• Like 1

A guy calls to book an appt.. I start to give him the nearest intersection and he seems confused. I found out the guy lives in Ontario, California!!!! LMAO!! Guess he got confused.

Hahahahahahaha .... now confused is the word of the day here !!!

Rushing like a madman to get through the workday to finish at a reasonable hour (like 4 pm, which is not possible, again) to go meet people (meaning i need to be on time). Leaving late, plus the local traffic and finding parking, means i'm late, which means i miss the fun.

A perfectly fine timetable thrown out the window due to work.... ack!!

Realizing that I can't keep my new kitten:( I am allergic to her, but she has WAY too much energy for me to deal with with both my jobs, SP-ing and other :(

Seasonal allergies and reaction to something I ate! Not a happy camper today.

Going to the washroom and after having the sink splash up on your light colored dress pants. Of course looks like I pissed all over myself. Would it be worse to aim the hand dryer at my crotch?

Posted via Mobile Device

Figuring out after 3 years of no air/heat in several rooms that the $ spent on the heating/ac guys was completely wasted. My new electrician immediately said it was my thermostats and guess what? HE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! I now have A/C EVERYWHERE after $1200 of A/C service guys telling me nothing was wrong!!!!

cat

Figuring out after 3 years of no air/heat in several rooms that the $ spent on the heating/ac guys was completely wasted. My new electrician immediately said it was my thermostats and guess what? HE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! I now have A/C EVERYWHERE after $1200 of A/C service guys telling me nothing was wrong!!!!

cat

Awww that sucks Cat .... crooks ! If I was the A/C guy I would tell you nothing was wrong so I could just keep coming back and see you pretty lady ! at least four trips as I believe in followup.....but I wouldn't charge for it ;) I could also be your cable guy, plumber and pool man :D

Being accused of copying a tie.

I am sorry but there is only so many way you can self suspended yourself.

*sigh*

Don't want drama:(

• Like 1

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Now, I will concede that Zumba is a lot of fun but did you need to neglect telling me that I would be a bag full of pain the next day????

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Now, I will concede that Zumba is a lot of fun but did you need to neglect telling me that I would be a bag full of pain the next day????

Not being in Ottawa to give Meg a full body massage for her aches and pains.

Porthos