Things that suck, and not in a good way.

My orange tabby cat has been gone since Saturday. I would like to think he's getting some action since he left for 10 days before but not sure. :( He's not at animal shelter or in their death records either. Meg, have you seen him? LOL.

Additional Comments:

My cat's ears must have been burning because I was downstairs in my basement and heard meowing in the back yard. He just came home and jumped right into my arms. Looks like he got in a few fights with all the scratches and is dirty. My old cat doesn't look too happy right now. Ha!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 1

Waking up with the man-cold.

I hear MrNice that a steam bath for two....helps get rid of a man-cold for a bit ;) Not 24 hours straight mind you !!!! .... just two hours on ... two hours off....two hours in....two hours out ;) Try it !! See how she feels ......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbr4GIHLnZw5kPjcUl-rHOmG_sBE5h63-UctKkS7fnwzq7choC

I woke up early today and ventured forth to meet my therapist.

I texted her that I'd be a little late, arrived, and got her text that said "No! I left a message this morning that I was sick!"

At that moment my phone indicated to me that I had a message.

My ride was unreachable.

I know it's not a big deal but man I hate getting stranded. And now I'm tired and sad and I really want someone to pet me, damnit!

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I hear MrNice that a steam bath for two....helps get rid of a man-cold for a bit ;) Not 24 hours straight mind you !!!! .... just two hours on ... two hours off....two hours in....two hours out ;) Try it !! See how she feels ......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbr4GIHLnZw5kPjcUl-rHOmG_sBE5h63-UctKkS7fnwzq7choC

The Sauna is the cure for the cold! Take this good info from a Finn! It is also a hell of the way to party!/Se on myös helvetti tapa juhlia!

Having to deal with a beligerent intoxicated idiot approaching my car in a parking lot and trying to stick his head through my window that was open. Not personal or SP related because I would have kicked his ass. LOL.

Long day at work. Get home starving. Eat. Log on to CERB, and see that someone you'd really like to see is available... now!

Did I mention that the eating involved cheese and raw onions? It did.

Well, shit. There are some things no amount of mouthwash will shift in a hurry...

(and yeah, I know that if that's the worst that happened to me all day I should probably be counting my blessings. It's still annoying, though)

Currently on my way to Ottawa in the train. Just realize that I left both my work phone at home.

Fuck me. How am I suppose to work now....ARG

Your choice of expletive is humorously ironic :icon_lol:

Wasting time trying to sort out problems with my kid's Sims 3 game. Grrrrrrr! Ridiculous game in the first place! (sorry, I know there will be people that love it .... I'm just frustrated!).

Currently on my way to Ottawa in the train. Just realize that I left both my work phone at home.

A couple of ideas. If you have a personal phone with you and it is from the same wireless provider (Bell, Rogers, Telus, etc) as your work phone, go to that store when you reach Ottawa, let them know you lost your SIM card and they'll replace it for you. Insert that SIM card in, when you get back home, make sure to put the new SIM card in your work phone.

Another idea is to buy a really cheap feature phone from the wireless provider you're with. Unfortunately, it may run you $100-$130 or so (although they may have some deals available). Get a new SIM for your work number.

depending on your provider and if you have another phone with you you may be able to get them to forward your work number to your other phone,hope this helps,sorry for you I've done that to ,it's pissy!

Simply feeling you lost something you dearly cherished...and not knowing if you can find it again.

• Like 2

Falling asleep at work and drooling on yourself in a lawn chair. Wow I love my job. 3 hours of a 12 hour shift that basically makes me want to kill myself on the last night. On the plus side my weekend starts tomorrow and then on Star Wars day I am off to Cali! But i must make it through this neverending night first.

Posted via Mobile Device

Finally finishing doing my income tax only to find that I have to pay CRA a lot more money before the end of today or pay a big fine.

I know, I know, I won't get much sympathy, a problem lots of people would love to have but trust me when I tell you if you knew how much it is, you'd say WTF!!??!! Like we really need those F-35 jets anyways....

Guest dame*****n09*

Seasonal allergies. TMI alert: I'm doped to the gills and it still feels like my whole body is trying to dissolve from the inside and drip out my nose. Blugh. Probably posted before, worth posting again.

Missing phone. It's here somewhere, just can't figure out where exactly. It's driving me nuts! (enough so I typed in buts instead of nuts 4 times before getting it right)

Missing phone. It's here somewhere, just can't figure out where exactly. It's driving me nuts! (enough so I typed in buts instead of nuts 4 times before getting it right)

Phone yourself ;)

Your girlfriend is returning your call,but your battery is low and it goes through your voicemail.You feel bad and you think all night that she didn't call you back until you find out you have messages from her.