Nominations for Member of the Month - January 2021

Guest lydiahardwood

A huge congrats to @KylieJane who won member of the month for the last month of 2020! Every interaction I've had with Kylie has left me with a smile on my face - a truly kind and intelligent woman with lots of great recommendations. Well done, beautiful!

Who's going to win member of the month for the first month of 2021?! Get your nominations in now! 

PS, I couldn't think of an accurate GIF to use so I'm going with this one, which probably sums up how most of us are feeling after the past year.

giphy.gif

Guest lydiahardwood

I'll start by nominating @Scooterman! I really appreciate the engagement he brings here and he's also a joy to speak to

I'll nominate @SweetEmilyJ .  She is a supporter of OIC and was very sweet to me when I had the opportuniy to meet her.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

A huge congrats to @KylieJane who won member of the month for the last month of 2020! Every interaction I've had with Kylie has left me with a smile on my face - a truly kind and intelligent woman with lots of great recommendations. Well done, beautiful!

Who's going to win member of the month for the first month of 2021?! Get your nominations in now! 

PS, I couldn't think of an accurate GIF to use so I'm going with this one, which probably sums up how most of us are feeling after the past year.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I vote for @EmilyRushton. She has supported me in so many ways... there for me when I need advice. Her thoughts on the industry get me thinking and her over all support of the industry makes me feel so valued. Thank you Emily, for being a support network and caring about what I have to say. I couldnt continue being in this industry if I didn't have my support group...

Lyla, Lydia, Mod cat... none of this would be possible without you having our backs. 

So, with the dawn of 2021... I wanna nominate all of you for being part of such an inviting, supportive and open community. Keep being awesome babes. 

• Like 9

Sarah, the support group you have mentioned are indeed wonderful! Their professionalism and leadership enhances our enjoyment of Lyla! They set a standard that members feel obligated to follow, and in my mind, a group nomination is a terrific idea They are definitely a strong, well respected team! 👍🏻 Thanks to all of them! 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Another person I would like to nominate is @Cheeky.char I adore her

She has a great personality and a delight to talk to 

You’re so sweet! I so love talking to you, about anything and everything!! ♥️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would like to backup @Exotic Touch Danielle's nomination for @Sharpe

He was all over the Lyla cheer promotion last month and I really appreciated seeing that kind of support. The other gentlemen I noticed that from have also been nominated already.

I didn't have the opportunity to meet him when I was on the East Coast but from his communication would assume it would be an absolute pleasure 💋

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Kitten!  I appreciate your nomination and would like to return the favour by nominating you as well.  I admire how you shared you story in the interview with Lydia.  I also value your insightful comments and participation here on Lyla.  Let’s aim for another East Coast trip maybe mid 2021?

• Like 2

I'd like to nominate Katherine Of Halifax for Jan 2021 

More so for private communication information she  sent me which was very much appreciated

It was behind the scenes but I appreciated what Katherine did 

A Jan 2021 Rambling

RG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Let’s aim for another East Coast trip maybe mid 2021?

As soon as things are safer to travel again you can count on me coming back out to stomp around the East Coast a little more. For now I respect and admire the bubble erected but would adore connecting with you!

Secretly hoping we'll be studying remotely again next year as it will help make travelling to play a little easier for me. Regardless I will find a way to manage it and cannot wait to explore again (pun intended) 💋 

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 1

Oh! I didn't realize you guys had taken that down but either way I think I want to wait and see how the vaccination rolls out a little more before I plan any travels. I do everything possible to try to keep myself and everyone around me safe that way.

I am dying to see the Cabot Trail in Fall however and surely hope I can make it happen this year. Wanted to explore Newfoundland a little as well but feel I might put that off for a few more years.

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 2

It would be nice if we knew which people need some extra help because of health or other complications so she/he could be the Member of the Month.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wynn said:

It would be nice if we knew which people need some extra help because of health or other complications so she/he could be the Member of the Month.

I adore this 💋