Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

I was there, unfortunately I didn't get to meet everyone but to those I did, it was a slice! Even met someone I know from the real world....I just went on over and said "Hey man, how's it going!?" and everything was cool.

**ALL** of the ladies were looking hot! I spotted the bartender girls chatting about us at one point....obviously trying to figure out who we were.....well we were a crazy bunch. It was fun, thanks Angela and all for organizing this.

Thanks Nikki and Angela for organizing a great social :) They keep getting bigger and better ha ha. Go big or go home :) he he. Ok seriously it was great to meet all our familiar friends again and new friends too :) Looking forward to the next social! Angie, Marc & The Girls xo

Edited by Paradise Spa

Many thanks to Angela and Nikki for putting together a great evening. Greatly enjoyed by one and all.

My first Social was a lot of fun. It was lovely to see the people I already knew. It was even more special to meet and greet folks who heretofore had just been names on the screen. Everyone was super.

Again, thanks for a rocking good time. Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using recycled electrons.

Nikki, Angela...you ladies are FANTASTIC!! Another excellent social. Thank you both for all the hard work you put into it. We really appreciate it.

E.

Edited by emb3750

Guest S**a*Q

Rocking as always :)

I behaved myself, best I could...

I didn't get to make out with all the ladies though, next time... :)

Thanks Nikki and Angela.

Wicked job!!!

I am so envious for all of you who had the great opportunity to meet our "cerb Celebrities"!

The first trip i went to Ottawa, i had just missed a social then too, and again, I have missed the boat:(

I would have loved to hear SMQ's infectious laugh, Malika's warm smile, Angela's( of Ottawa) inspiring attitude,and all of you that I had the pleasure of meeting last trip:)

Hopefully will have the chance again, Much love to you all, xoxo

Another big thank you to Angela and Nikki for organizing a fantastic social! It was a great opportunity to meet some fantastic ladies as well as the other gentlemen here on cerb. Definitely the best one yet, I'm already looking forward to the next one!

The little Fat Bastard was awesome! I felt proud. :)

I don't know who arranged the chicken wings but I missed dinner and arrived starving, so I had a few....thanks so much. I bought a few ladies drinks, tipped the bartenders well and bought some raffle tickets. I hope I did my part. Wish I had met everyone, just not enough time in the day.

thanks you so much for the party. had to leave early for my workout this morning but it was a pleasure to be there for few hour and meet everybody again :)

take care all and see you at the next social :)

xoxoxo mouah

• Like 1

Thanks so much ladies for putting on such a fun time. A really great mix of people and it was nice to get a chance to chat with a few. Plus I won a door prize.

Sorry I left late as I had to get up early. Not my most productive day.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest k***na

Thank You once again to Angela and Nicki for another successful event. I enjoyed myself and it was nice to meet some new faces and see old ones too.

Cant wait for the next one:D

Top notch party as always!

A special thank you to all the men who came out and got to know us ladies, always nice putting names to faces and connecting with everyone- I realize it can be nerve-wracking to attend such a public event, especially for the hobbyists and I am so glad so many of you made it, and have continued to make it to these fun getherings!

Fantastic evening, really enjoyed letting loose, meeting lots of new faces and catching up with the awesome people of CERB!

Angela, Nikki- you guys are amazing and awesome party hosts and planners, thank you so much for devoting so much time and energy into yet another fantastic CERB social!

Bethany

Xoxox

• Like 1

It was a blast as always, lots of beautiful women, wonderful conversations, and someone added a little fat bastard!

fat_bastard%5B1%5D.jpg

Hey, no making fun of my uncle now! HAHAHA!!!

What a bloody sexy bastard!!!!