Where are girls advertising now?

So Leo’s has been hit or miss at best.  Twitter can be alright if they have an account.  Where are SP’s advertising now?   Or has onlyfans taken over conpletly that new ladies aren’t diving into this industry any longer? 

• Like 1

I know I was in Freddy a few weeks ago, and to say the least.......The pool has gone Dry! LoL LL seems to run a lot of false ads. Even Moncton is pretty much hit, or miss. I don't even bother with ads that I don't see listed for at least a week! LoL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2022 at 3:35 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

I know I was in Freddy a few weeks ago, and to say the least.......The pool has gone Dry! LoL LL seems to run a lot of false ads. Even Moncton is pretty much hit, or miss. I don't even bother with ads that I don't see listed for at least a week! LoL

I will be heading to Freddy in October 🙂 Both times I was in Moncton I had so many guys just waste my time.... so annoying that all the fake adds have guys questioning the real girls but I get it. Please let me know what I should do to my adds to prove im the real deal ? hehe

Bree 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I find the price here for girl are insane. Some girls charge 300 dollars an hour, but out west or even Montreal the prices are much lower, it’s simple economics, if your price is to high in a poor province then no one will pay for your service and would rather travel to other places for cheaper services. Men probably flake because some can’t justify spending that much money especially in the second poorest province in Canada. I don’t mean to be rude but there’s better looking women in Montreal who charge much less and provide much better services. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

on my end if I can recommand anything is realy to try and get good reviews, i am extreamly picky on my end and would only see girls that have good and recent reviews, and that I can trust and feel confortable and that by having a quick chat i can feel a connection, I have only seen a hand full or even less and was never desapointed with my screaning process so far, Good luck Bree and you are one of the few that have cacht my eye latly we might end up meeting one day 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Zorosub said:

on my end if I can recommand anything is realy to try and get good reviews, i am extreamly picky on my end and would only see girls that have good and recent reviews, and that I can trust and feel confortable and that by having a quick chat i can feel a connection, I have only seen a hand full or even less and was never desapointed with my screaning process so far, Good luck Bree and you are one of the few that have cacht my eye latly we might end up meeting one day 😉

I agree with this.  I know many people don’t write reviews but just an acknowledgment that someone is real, provides a good service, is friendly, etc.  To me this goes a long way in seeing someone new.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, jasontrent said:

I agree with this.  I know many people don’t write reviews but just an acknowledgment that someone is real, provides a good service, is friendly, etc.  To me this goes a long way in seeing someone new.

Writing a review is tricky as one can't be too specific about services received. Talking about companionship and therapeutic services is fine. But when describing something more "spicy", you pretty much end up admitting a crime.

Reason why this board doesn't allow the PROMOTION/MENTION OF SEXUAL SERVICES.

20 hours ago, Tompickle said:

I find the price here for girl are insane. Some girls charge 300 dollars an hour, but out west or even Montreal the prices are much lower, it’s simple economics, if your price is to high in a poor province then no one will pay for your service and would rather travel to other places for cheaper services. Men probably flake because some can’t justify spending that much money especially in the second poorest province in Canada. I don’t mean to be rude but there’s better looking women in Montreal who charge much less and provide much better services. 

When I put my prices down (i did the old prices of 60 for 15 min, 100 for hh and 150 for 1 hour, people assumed I was an addict unfortunately. Other guys said I was crazy to charge so low when I was so good and stuff. There seems to be the idea that if a girl charges less than 200 then she is probably not good. thoughts?

• Like 3

I don't think there's other places that they are advertising. There's just not much in NB anymore. Covid didn't help as now some SP switched to onlyfans only. We also don't get the visitors that we used to get. There's just not much option anymore. And for me who likes busty women with reviews There's not much option for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bree Johnson said:

When I put my prices down (i did the old prices of 60 for 15 min, 100 for hh and 150 for 1 hour, people assumed I was an addict unfortunately. Other guys said I was crazy to charge so low when I was so good and stuff. There seems to be the idea that if a girl charges less than 200 then she is probably not good. thoughts?

That would be a tough one for me. I can see what you are saying about too low. I think what Tompickle was referring to is the adds looking for 300, 400, 500 per hour. They seem to be more and more, and well, as he said......this is a poor end of the country. I was in Montreal, and Toronto this summer, and the going price there is 120 to 160hh, and 180 to 240h  Then you come home, and it's 300 to 500 / hour! Wow!!  LoL Guess I'm lucky, as I stick to a few regular , and usually get preferred customer pricing. LoL

• Like 3

Have you ever been to Montreal? Toronto? The prices of hotels are much more expensive, the food in those cities are also more expensive then here, taxes in Quebec are higher then New Brunswick. But prices are still lower 

Yes the inflation rates have gone up and it’s made New Brunswick even harder to live in but it’s simple economics, it opens the door for people to swoop in and take the business from under you by offering lower prices, I’ve lived out west and do you know what rules the cheap prices? The Asian market, we’re already seeing multiple ads on leolist with Asian providers. Sadly they will control the market because local girls increase they’re prices to absurd amounts.

Edited by Tompickle
  • Thanks 1

I think we got a little off topic.  I was looking to see where ladies of all price rages advertise these days?  Seems that they have moved on to other sites to advertise.  I was looking for suggestions on where a fella like myself could find these ladies.  Price and nationality had nothing to do with my original question.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EmilyRushton said:

Lyla

Tryst

Leolist

London Sugar

Massage Republic

Vip Favours

Twitter

Instagram

Discreet List

Discreet Ones

P411

and the other cess pool boards that end in erb

This is a very good and relevant list. Thank you!

• Like 1

In small city where only handful of hobbyists who come regularly to see a provider, there's no need to advertise anymore if we are already living more than 2 years, at least this is my case.

I still do tour from time to time, around Halifax, Moncton, Freddie, PEI and St John and i simply text all my regulars and some will reply and come.

Who doesn't know me in NB?  Even my neighbors know lol.  Just joking 😃

Lastly, i agree with Emily,. I don't have any problem to charge 400-500 h.

Im too lazy either wise 

Have a great weekend 🙂

Allie 

• Like 6

Ups...yes, onlyfans helps too for some of us.

2 months ago, I was in top 0.7% of all onlyfans providers worldwide and earn pretty good amount every month just from that.

Unfortunately, i start losing some acting skills and creativity on the camera and i am too lazy to keep advertising it too.

the rank has dropped significantly since last month Screenshot_20220621_165357.thumb.jpg.170f1457c128e58b4f5d94eea8c4d037.jpg

On 9/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

That would be a tough one for me. I can see what you are saying about too low. I think what Tompickle was referring to is the adds looking for 300, 400, 500 per hour. They seem to be more and more, and well, as he said......this is a poor end of the country. I was in Montreal, and Toronto this summer, and the going price there is 120 to 160hh, and 180 to 240h  Then you come home, and it's 300 to 500 / hour! Wow!!  LoL Guess I'm lucky, as I stick to a few regular , and usually get preferred customer pricing. LoL

Where are you in Toronto?

Probably around Sherbrooke st lol.. joking 😂

We have girls in Toronto who charges 2000 h, hello

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 2

Anyway, we don't have to discuss about the price.  No use 

I will charge 200 if i were in Istanbul and will charge 1000 if i tour US.

It's my personal decision 

It all depends on buying power.

You can go to Timmies in St John East and you may get lucky to pick up a girl for $50 if you want to get the cheapest girl in NB 

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Glad we are sort of back on topic.  Glad I have some ideas on where to look for ladies visiting my city.  Price is what it is.  I’ve had no issue with price,  and no issues with what they want to charge.  I’ve met some fantastic people who charge 300-500 an visit. As long as we both walk away happy .  

• Like 7