Where are girls advertising now?

On 9/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

I know I was in Freddy a few weeks ago, and to say the least.......The pool has gone Dry! LoL LL seems to run a lot of false ads. Even Moncton is pretty much hit, or miss. I don't even bother with ads that I don't see listed for at least a week! LoL

What do you mean by false ads?

False Ads. The ads for $75/hour, $100/hour, 125/hour. Pretty easy to spot them. LoL I do believe these are posted by LeoList to make the legit girls have to bump their ads more often. Then you have the sponsor ads that take to to a website, but they are marked SPONSOR! LoL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bigcompany said:

What do you mean by false ads?

Deceitful with conflicting information often for the purpose of cashing deposits or lure into dangerous situations.

I would like to enter this market in NB. Any tips? Where to post? Prices? How to make sure people know I'm real?

I want to be safe, discreet and have lots of fun!

35/f/curvy

Edited by LaylaNB
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 9:56 PM, Tompickle said:

I find the price here for girl are insane. Some girls charge 300 dollars an hour, but out west or even Montreal the prices are much lower, it’s simple economics, if your price is to high in a poor province then no one will pay for your service and would rather travel to other places for cheaper services. Men probably flake because some can’t justify spending that much money especially in the second poorest province in Canada. I don’t mean to be rude but there’s better looking women in Montreal who charge much less and provide much better services. 

Advertising and hotels are not cheap $300 an hour should be the standard minimum 

Edited by Chloe Luxx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not sure why a topic about advertisement platforms evolved into a debate about regional rates. The rules are quite clear about this:

13. NO DISCUSSION OF RATES OR PRICES 

Advertisers are allowed to state their rates or prices in their ads. However, this is not something that should be bartered/discussed/commented on. Please do not discuss or compare rates or prices on Lyla. 

If some need justification or negotiate rates for specific services or special arrangements, better keep it in private discussions.

This is why I said Asian providers will take over, they’ll charge less and work 10x harder then you, By raising prices it opens doors to sex trafficking. I honestly believe that there should be more and better laws to protect women in this career I believe that this service is essential to society.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tompickle said:

This is why I said Asian providers will take over, they’ll charge less and work 10x harder then you, By raising prices it opens doors to sex trafficking. I honestly believe that there should be more and better laws to protect women in this career I believe that this service is essential to society.

The problem with the argument is the fact only a small fraction of Asian providers are independents. Very few have their own webpages, social media accounts or post references. For the majority of ads, these young women have little to no control of their rates, work schedules and promotional material.

The best and only way to stop this form of exploitation is to identify those ads and NOT support them.

3 hours ago, Tompickle said:

Humans are complicated and believe it or not... rather picky too.

Although I'm Asian too, those Asian providers who post fake pics will not be on the same level as some of us, professional providers in here.

Hobbysts, like the rest of us have taste and preferences too.

You can read the comments about those hobbyists who have seen them, and most of them stated, they won't repeat.

Bait and switch will not work for long time. Therefore, those Asian ads with fake pics will be disappeared soon.

Why? The market in NB is not big enough for them to lure innocent, newbies for long. They might be doing ok for a week or two and then they will have less and less clients till not even worth it to post an ad.

On the contrary, those of us who have established in here, will see some of our regulars or from time to time, seeing travelers or business men out of town who have heard our name regularly.  They know the level of our services and like our look and style, and they keep coming.

I almost do no advertisement on my onlyfans and still generate few grands a month, although no longer reaching 5 figures every month.

Business is ok and stable... rather quiet in my case but that is ok.

At my age, it's already expected and predicted anyway lol.

Enough rambling,

Allie 

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 7

On 9/29/2022 at 8:27 AM, Greenteal said:

Not sure why a topic about advertisement platforms evolved into a debate about regional rates. The rules are quite clear about this:

13. NO DISCUSSION OF RATES OR PRICES 

Advertisers are allowed to state their rates or prices in their ads. However, this is not something that should be bartered/discussed/commented on. Please do not discuss or compare rates or prices on Lyla. 

If some need justification or negotiate rates for specific services or special arrangements, better keep it in private discussions.

As much as I respect you, friend, I hear @Berlin Moss's post as a discussion of the factors affecting SW service-providers, not as an advertisement. Possibly my new post on a sketchy LL ad at TGTBT rates also violates this policy, and yet how could the question of sketchiness be discussed without reference to the advertised rate?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Orpheo12 said:

As much as I respect you, friend, I hear @Berlin Moss's post as a discussion of the factors affecting SW service-providers, not as an advertisement. Possibly my new post on a sketchy LL ad at TGTBT rates also violates this policy, and yet how could the question of sketchiness be discussed without reference to the advertised rate?

Ladies are allowed to advertise and publish their rates.

Other than that, the topic is better kept to private discussions.

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Ladies are allowed to advertise and publish their rates.

Other than that, the topic is better kept to private discussions.

Apologies, I see that @Berlin Moss was responding to a genuine violation of rule 13 by @Denots and others. My previous comment applies to @Berlin Moss within her rights to cite a NB rate as an SW in NB.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:46 PM, Allie Zeon said:

Anyway, we don't have to discuss about the price.  No use 

I will charge 200 if i were in Istanbul and will charge 1000 if i tour US.

It's my personal decision 

It all depends on buying power.

You can go to Timmies in St John East and you may get lucky to pick up a girl for $50 if you want to get the cheapest girl in NB 

I have a sudden urge to move to Istanbul!

• Like 1