Asians Everywhere

Might just be me but with the sudden influx of Asian providers in Halifax i'm a little concerned, clearly they are not working independently and i'd be very wary of meeting any of them out of respect to the poor lasses who are forced into what they are providing. Anyone else feel the same way??? 

Joe makes a valid point..I'm sure the local authorities already have sights on them and wouldn't want to get caught in the crosshairs..If we don't contribute they will leave..I know I won't be..

• Like 2

Awhile ago I caught on to how they operate so I’ll fill you in. 

all of those ads, all of those different numbers are all one person . The person on the other end of those numbers is the same person. They have a bunch of “second phone number” apps installed to probably a couple different phones. 

They stopped returning my messages one night after I questioned the obvious fake picture . So I just messaged from a different number and asked to meet up. I was given an address, and now from another number I messaged a different ad and was given, you guessed it, the same address as the first one. 

I then went through every fake ad and used different numbers to message the ads. Every single one that did reply all sent me to the same address. There was probably 5 or 6 of them. 

Some ads were Asian girls, and some were obvious fake pictures of white girls. When I asked the race of the girl some said white, some said Asian. 

so I decided to have some fun, and all those different numbers they thought were texting them all showed up at the same time to the address I was directed to go to. 

the first one gave me a room number to go to, while the person on the other end of the phone line told the “other people” to just wait. 

I decided to just go up to the door, knowing there was a 99.9% chance I was going to turn around and walk out . there’s always that small part of your brain thinking … maybe it’s a gem, a true diamond in the rough. 

it’s not. It’s an older Asian lady who’s waiting for you behind the door. But the person running the ad is hoping that your mind is so clouded with just wanting to get off that you’ll go through with it and pass over the $140 -$160 bucks. 

the person on the other end of the phone is likely not even close , or in the same province. 

Don’t waste your time. 

there was only one reputable agency here that hosted Asians and I think the pandemic ended that. If you want to see an Asian provider your best bet is to hunker down and make the 12 hour drive to Montreal. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Johnboy43 said:

Joe makes a valid point..I'm sure the local authorities already have sights on them and wouldn't want to get caught in the crosshairs..If we don't contribute they will leave..I know I won't be..

Johnboy43, why do you make this statement after just a few days ago starting a thread: Yuki Asian 21; in which you stated “Nice location and girl..no messages please see for yourself and comment..”  ???

I went to the location and it’s the most obvious human trafficking situation I’ve seen here. The poor girl didn’t speak a lick of English and I walked away. 

You are awfully full of contradictions. 

Edited by Coco1

Mokejomes, you are spot on. I’ve tried all the different numbers, over a period of a few days mind you, and have been pointed to the same address with each one. 

The best thing to do is never go and run these criminals out of business. I could be wrong, but I suspect it’s being run out of Toronto by Chinese organized crime. 

• Like 1

I’ve met both Jasmine and Tina Asian providers. They are a little bit older than all the ads you see on LL, but they are well-built and beautiful women and they are also 100% real.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Raven1974 said:

I’ve met both Jasmine and Tina Asian providers. They are a little bit older than all the ads you see on LL, but they are well-built and beautiful women and they are also 100% real.

I do agree   they are real  ,pics are not them though 

On 10/12/2023 at 2:54 PM, Lemmy Caution said:

Should remove that address from your post. It's a legitimate address. The first person that was there was not worth visiting. She had previously been at the Commons Inn.

Did you visit the one in Clayton park? Is it safe and good? Thanks