The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Alexandra-Sky because she isn't afraid to speak her mind no matter how controversial the topic may be.

Oh and the fact that she's super smart and sexy ranks up there too!

Guest E*******h S******s

Angela is one of the biggest contributors on this site. She is pure class. Period.

I like Angela for the same reason she likes Sky. She speaks her mind and helps us all out.

Plus, I like her teenage boobies.....

Additional Comments:

Oh, I get two now as I was too slow on the draw. I like Elizabeth's postings and have learned new vocabulary skills as I have had googled a few of them. ; ) Both class act ladies.

I like Sensual Erin. Her posts are a positive contribution. I like reading what she writes, and her presence here helps makes CERB the positive community

it generally is

RG

I like Winnipeg Cub because he looks so cuddly and squeezable on his avatar and he is always a complete gent towards everyone on the board.

Edited by Mature Angela

I was too slow on the draw so

I like Winnipeg Cub because he is a comes across as a gentleman and is a positive contributer to the CERB community

and

I like Angela of Ottawa, always insightful in her posts, a positive influence on CERB, and one of the great ladies I've met in Ottawa...as great in person as on the board

RG

• Like 1

I like how roamingguy was able to maintain grace in the face of defeat in the much talked about, controversial members choice poll :p

• Like 1

There is a castle in the sky, I like to go there in my sleep, aren't any floors for me to sweep, not in my Castle on a cloud.

Cheers to you Castle!

I love CMJ!!!! They have been a wonderful group of people from the get go!!! And they are pretty... and well... you know... it makes me kinda, um... frisky.

I like CMJ's very unique and correct insights

And further to those insights, really, there are more people on CERB who make this a positive community than we think

RG

Damn...Old Dog beat me to the punch

Well I like Old Dog because, um, gee, don't know...oh wait, he must be ok, came in second so he must be doing something right

Just wish he'd be a little less serious, and get a sense of humour

RG :-)

I like Soleil because....

• Drop Dead Gorgeous
  • Drama-Free
  • Highly Educated
  • Proud
  • Confident
  • Volunteers for a charity 13 years straight

i like meg cause she is a valued member on cerb, has a great avatar, and from her photo amazing legs. her contributions on cerb is amazing.

I just told him this earlier but I love shymale's avatar and I like him even more because he started my 1000 posts thread :)

Oops we skipped Lee but he knows he is so awesome that he can even charge us ladies to see him and rumour has it there is a line up ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)

I just told him this earlier but I love shymale's avatar and I like him even more because he started my 1000 posts thread :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Isabella's truly beautiful inside and out. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've met (or haven't met :p ) and she's not afraid to show it. Thank you for the unprovoked heartfelt PM's you've sent me in respnse to some of my more personal, intimate threads Isabella. They meant a lot more than you know. <3 xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I like Castle appreciating my maintaining grace in the face of defeat.

Although I never felt defeated till hearing that line yesterday (btw all said tongue in cheek) LOL :-)

Seriously, I like Castle, his contributions to CERB make the community a much better and positive place

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I always like seeing roammingguy's name come up with a new post, which it does often. He's a formidable participant in the song thread, always quick to come up with a band for any letter (except "y" ;) )

He also posts about many very interesting and thoughtful topics.

Andy...I have come to enjoy his posts/thoughts and for a relatively new member he composes himself as a seasoned Cerb veteran, confidence without arrogance one might say.

I like Bud Light, Sex and Women and the Cincinnati Reds.....and oh ya...I like Stevecurious cause he has great posts, informative and fun....and the Red Sox are my second favorite team :)